It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to be aware of an ET Disclosure hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Lots of talk about coming ET disclosure here on ATS recently but you all need to be aware of the possibility that in the unlikely chance it is made, ET disclosure could be a lie!

Werner Von Braun warned that ET "disclosure would be used to weaponize space. Others have warned the "NWO" will "disclose" ET presence as an attempt to consolidate power. I am sure there are other theories out there.

www.educate-yourself.org...

While I think it highly unlikely real or hoaxed disclosure is coming, if we have learned anything this past 2 years it is that it seems nothing is out of the realm of possibility anymore.

Remember Rahmbo Emanuels famous quote, "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”

It is obvious to those watching what is happening right now in our country, obama and friends are not above manufacturing a "crisis" " to do things you think you could not do before.” Even a hoax as big as "disclosure" COULD, I suppose, be attempted by very desperate people to fool and control very desperate people.

I say this just in case all you who think its coming are right, don't discount ulterior motives when/if it happens.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Please go back and fix your OP with the proper sourcing tags.

And read these important links:

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
Using content from other websites.
Starting a new thread.

Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I had the authors name underneath quote with link to the original article so I don't get it? oh well, removed

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I do not know who is worse, the Disclosurists or those who think "disclosure" will be an NWO hoax. Both of them rely on people charlatans, liars and people who have no credibility at best, taking their word with nothing that could even be considered evidence.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I do not know who is worse, the Disclosurists or those who think "disclosure" will be an NWO hoax. Both of them rely on people charlatans, liars and people who have no credibility at best, taking their word with nothing that could even be considered evidence.

This makes no sense. IF there were ever actually "ET disclosure" by a government entity, it would have to be one or the other, truth or hoax!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

The idea of hoaxing ET disclosure to bring about a NWO is not a new idea. It was the premise of an episode on The Outer Limits back in 1963, the episode was called The architects of fear. It might have been this episode that inspired Ronald Reagan in his famous "Common threat" UN speech in 1987.

Here's the first part of the episode.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
This makes no sense. IF there were ever actually "ET disclosure" by a government entity, it would have to be one or the other, truth or hoax!!!!!!!

You know, I was skeptical at first, but your multiple exclamation points convinced me.

I'm not talking about the mythical disclosure. Go back and re-read what I wrote. I'm talking about people like you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The idea of hoaxing ET disclosure to bring about a NWO is not a new idea. It was the premise of an episode on The Outer Limits back in 1963, the episode was called The architects of fear...

Similar plots are also found in Raymond Hawkey's Wild Card and Frank Miller's The Watchmen.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know none of it is new, it is just more relevant than ever before. We are being "lead" by liars, cheats, thieves, despots and eugenicists worldwide. Some of the same people who were fooled by obama could easily be duped by something like ET disclosure. There are so many people who WANT ET disclosure, they need to be reminded it COULD be used as a tool of control. Not saying likely, just something to keep in mind amidst the apparent excitement some are experiencing.

Even if ET has been visiting (which I sit on the fence about), and TPTB know about it, there won't be any disclosure, at least not truthful disclosure.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey OP.......this is exactly what I've been telling everybody for a long time...
Look at the situation we've put ourselves in.......I believe that TV,media, internet, etc has brainwashed all of us into somehow psychologically believing in ET's and disclosure.........don't you fools realize that this has been the plan of the New World Order since the start? To saturate the all media outlets with stories, documentaries, shows about life in outer space, possible ET existence, etc. IMO I have always felt that what we are seeing and experiencing is in fact
super advanced HUMAN military technology produced over 100 years and kept TOP secret and black operational....I have always felt this. Whether or not we back engineered this tech from ET's is an answer we dont know...What we CLEARLY do know is that this IS a perfect stepping stone tot he NEW WORLD ORDER......We MUST never forget this ....that this ET thing may be a huge deception...and in my opinion will be the ultimate deception of mankind...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Viper73]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

You know, I was skeptical at first, but your multiple exclamation points convinced me.

I'm not talking about the mythical disclosure. Go back and re-read what I wrote. I'm talking about people like you.

Obviously I am not endowed with your vast reasoning skills nor you overwhelming superior intellect as I still don't get your point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that enough exclamation points for you?????? would you like more question marks??????

And who exactly are people like me??

You said previously, paraphrased, disclosureists, whether they believe it to be real or a hoax, are stupid. I was thinking you were trying to snidely say that those who believe a hoax is possible are as crazy as ET believers but your above comment doesn't follow that logic either.

The whole point of this was that IF "disclosure" came about, don't just believe what you are told. People are going to be willing to accept it as truth because a government is saying it. "Believers" will say "The Government has been denying ET's existence for so long, this disclosure must be the truth". I never said disclosure WAS coming, for whatever reason.

I think you overlooked the multiple "IF's" and quotation marks in my posts.

This is why I stay away from this site, too much illogical reasoning and incoherent idea formulation from self unaware "geniuses" who were told they were brilliant by their mommies.

No offense to those of you who do not fit this description, there are many bright people here, its just the obnoxious self proclaimed brain trusts who ruin it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I honestly don't care if Disclosure leads to weaponizing ourselves against ET, since I think they're far more advanced than us anyhow and there's little we can do against them. All I care about is the actual disclosing itself. Once it's out in the open, then at least the people will know. Then they can mull it over and decide what to do.

Fear will be the natural reaction to have with Disclosure. It can't be avoided. might as well go through with it so we can shake the fear off and break through to the next step - acceptance and anticipation.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I know none of it is new, it is just more relevant than ever before. We are being "lead" by liars, cheats, thieves, despots and eugenicists worldwide. Some of the same people who were fooled by obama could easily be duped by something like ET disclosure. There are so many people who WANT ET disclosure, they need to be reminded it COULD be used as a tool of control. Not saying likely, just something to keep in mind amidst the apparent excitement some are experiencing.

That's what the writers of The Outer Limits were imagining in 1963 too, motivated by the reality of the Cold war. But it's just brilliant sci-fi writing. 99% of people don't give a # about ETs. A faked meteor threat on the other hand would really shake things up. On second thought that wouldn't work either.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSentinal

that's the problem.....your looking for disclosure........disclosure of ET's existence......there you go......your falling into their trap.....there may be no ET's in the first place........don't you get it.....?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper73

You realize just mathematically speaking, that it's quite absurd to think we are alone in the universe. Perhaps life isn't intelligent yet on other planets, hasn't received free will/ consciousness, or some other reason. I just find 1) the likelihood of life on a planet out there SOMEWHERE is huge and 2) The likelihood that Humans are the "epitome" of creation is highly highly unlikely. We need to shape up and realize that it's not all about me me me ect. Seriously, if I was E.T. and was observing Earth I would APPALLED. Then again some E.T. might understand why we act why we do. Perhaps on their home planet their are some light green ones, red, blue, ect. I don't think until you see the people of Earth get over their.....racism, inability to be kind and considerate to all, and willing to question all things rather than make preconceived notions and keep closed minds, that disclosure will come. One day perhaps, but it's still a little while off.

[edit on 5/6/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

So they rely on the government? LOL!

Seriously though...I can see it going both ways. Disclosure is either going to unite us, or further destroy us...the choice is ours!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper73

I know this is off post, but it fits into your comment...

I think religion is the biggest deception...and this ET thing, if a deception will destroy the old deception, and bring in the new one.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bah - deception or not, even if religion were destroyed altogether all over the world, people are still plagued by their need to unite under something whether it's a baseball team, a country's banner, an idealogy, or even a corporation - all things governed by often fanatically religious zeal. The fact alone that we still have last names reveals that we are far from being 'independant' Beings.

I don't have a problem with religion, just its assimilation and expression.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSentinal
Bah - deception or not, even if religion were destroyed altogether all over the world, people are still plagued by their need to unite under something whether it's a baseball team, a country's banner, an idealogy, or even a corporation - all things governed by often fanatically religious zeal. The fact alone that we still have last names reveals that we are far from being 'independant' Beings.

I don't have a problem with religion, just its assimilation and expression.

I used to be against religion but have come to realize and accept that it is needed by the majority as a moral compass. As long as it is just and compassionate and practiced as such.

I am still not "religious", but understand humans, in general, need a forum to disseminate the golden rule. Without it, well, we are where we are at today.

What (used) to make America great, is the fact its principles were based on, for the most part, a humane religion. While I have a hard time with an anthropomorphic definition of God, our rights need to come from "him" otherwise they will come from a human entity, and we know where that can lead to.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Lots of talk about coming ET disclosure here on ATS recently but you all need to be aware of the possibility that in the unlikely chance it is made, ET disclosure could be a lie!

You do realize that talks of "comming ET disclosure here on ATS" has been a thing since the start of ATS right?" You could have made this thread 10 years ago and would have gotten the same response. Disclosure is always comming soon just like revalations is always happeneing right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join