It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to be aware of an ET Disclosure hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Lots of talk about coming ET disclosure here on ATS recently but you all need to be aware of the possibility that in the unlikely chance it is made, ET disclosure could be a lie!

You do realize that talks of "comming ET disclosure here on ATS" has been a thing since the start of ATS right?" You could have made this thread 10 years ago and would have gotten the same response. Disclosure is always comming soon just like revalations is always happeneing right now.

Oh I know, it just seemed like there was even more than usual lately. With whats going on in the world and here in this country the NWO conspiracies are starting to look more plausible also, so just thought I would put in my two cents.

A lot of things I would have thought were "crazy talk" a few years ago are happening now so I have become more open in my perception of "possible" reality somewhat.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Oh I know, it just seemed like there was even more than usual lately. With whats going on in the world and here in this country the NWO conspiracies are starting to look more plausible also, so just thought I would put in my two cents.

Another statement that would have gone over fine ten years ago...
What is next?
"You can't deny that there is more coverage of ufos now and people like _____ are stepping up and saying they are real"

[edit on 6-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Another statement that would have gone over fine ten years ago...

Whatever, just another reason to stay away from this place. Ignore the fact I said I don't think any of this likely disclosure talk is real or that I sit on the fence about ET in general. And no, ten years ago, the whole "NWO" thing seemed ridiculous, not so much lately.

Maybe some of these "crazy" people who have been warning of some of these conspiracies were actually right. I am not above admitting there may be something to a few of them now, the evidence is growing, the globalists aren't even hiding their intentions anymore. In the past, I discounted most, if not all conspiracies. Now, thanks to the internet, we get to see, at least as far as the "NWO" is concerned, their words, directly out of their mouths. Couple their words with their actions, and it doesn't sound so crazy anymore.

I will quote myself "This is why I stay away from this site, too much illogical reasoning and incoherent idea formulation from self unaware "geniuses" who were told they were brilliant by their mommies. " and will add, ignoring others comments because their sole purpose of commenting here is to try to prove their "genius" to the rest of the world who doesn't have the same opinion of them as their mommy.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Are everyone sure that they are ready for REAL disclosure? I have always preferred disclosure to happen, but i believe it may not be so.

1. Suppose, just suppose the ancient astronaut theory is right, that the extra-terresterials were here to mine for gold, in our past and still mining today, and we were made to facillate that production, would they allow us to stop such production work?

Does even our gold bullion exists in vaults?

The whole money commidity scam may had been a ploy set up in ancient days to facillate gold production. Not everyone needed to be a miner, as processing work, feeding, commerce, etc was set up to ensure gold production. And any other human tribe living native style were soon co-opted into 'civilisation' - slaves for the masters.

Nothing else mattered. Philosophies were hogwash. Religions were to be hijacked and manipulated. The rich were allowed a share, one eye closed style as a master would do to a bootlicking servant, so long as they keep production and the scam going. Limited education only serve to produce better understanding, machineries and tech to facillitate gold production.

Back then, population was small. Today, it is large, and many more humans are no longer involved directly or indirectly in gold production, taking a toll on agricutural and land resources, worse when the crisis happened and production trickles.

Would our true masters be happy? If you gotten to this stage, had you awoken to the fact that you and your generations may had been slaves for centuries???? Wouldn't it be time to 'retune' the human mind? Thoughts of freedom and rights are getting out of hand and are only hurting gold production.

2. Do you remember the movie Avatar. The natives were enjoying their lives till the Corporation came to plunder. They had no means to fight back. This is an ILLUMINATI ON to a reality on Earth, as many true silent ones had tried to warn us discreetly time to time.

Suppose you were the natives, and the extra-terresterials came, would you be able to fight back? The battle may not even be in the field, but in your MIND.

And the signs are not good. These extra-terresterials - are already amongst us. Go quietly back to your job. There's nothing to know. Slaves do not require much information. Slaves have no rights. No need to fear anymore. The Masters will take care of you. No need to share anything as the Masters will provide. A beer, a TV, some nites out are good enough.

They've won.....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Whatever, just another reason to stay away from this place. Ignore the fact I said I don't think any of this likely disclosure talk is real or that I sit on the fence about ET in general. And no, ten years ago, the whole "NWO" thing seemed ridiculous, not so much lately.

Really? Crazy ten years ago? I do remember the video of george bush sr saying the word new world order as probably being the most over used snippet put into conspiracy documentaries, right behind the JFK secret societies speach.

Maybe some of these "crazy" people who have been warning of some of these conspiracies were actually right. I am not above admitting there may be something to a few of them now, the evidence is growing, the globalists aren't even hiding their intentions anymore

How are they not hidding their intentions any more? What evidence? More broad vauge claims that would have sounded like normal conspiracy theory 10 years ago.

I will quote myself "This is why I stay away from this site, too much illogical reasoning and incoherent idea formulation from self unaware "geniuses" who were told they were brilliant by their mommies. "

That depends on your deffinition of "aware"... To me aware means knowing facts and what is going on. "aware" does not mean spouting off with cookie cutter conspiracy theories. Do a search or ask someone to look into the ATS archives to see for your self how this thread the "disclosure comming soon" thread has been popping up at LEAST once every two weeks since there was a ufo board.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"Are everyone sure that they are ready for REAL disclosure? I have always preferred disclosure to happen, but i believe it may not be so. "

Yep yep yep! Absolutely. Regardless of whether or not the scenario is evil, knowing is always better than being ignorant. It is not even questionable IMO.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't see why all the countries of the World would unite after Disclosure. According to the whole "Disclosure" theory, all the governments of the World are all in agreement to keep everything classified in regards to the UFO/ET phenomenon. So why would all the chaos and disorder come to a screeching halt, immediately after Disclosure? You have to remember the people who rule the World are greedy and egotistical and can easily be portrayed anyway they want in the media spotlight. My guess is they are going to paint themselves as highly honorable VIP to the ET's.

If the visiting ET's are our Ancient Gods, then you can guarantee a structure system with in their Alien Culture.

If you are going to have a discussion about NWO, you might as well throw in 9/11 and the war on drugs, terror, and immigration, also global warming, or any such major global events.

The UFO/ET phenomenon has been going on since the 1940's, and look at the course of history. Has there always been a secret NWO in the works all this time?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have to go along with Spartacus and Viper, an ET Disclosure could be very useful to our NWO masters, regardless if you believe in ETs or not. Everything should flow from the knowledge we already have about what they could do, especially post 9/11. Whoever perpetrated 9/11, they were OK killing thousands of people to further their agenda. If Disclosure (real or faked) was regarded by our masters as useful, then it will happen, and it will happen according to a plan. The kind of planning they do is beyond the average person's ability to comprehend. To set things up over a period of years, decades, even longer. To patiently await the right moment. (With 9/11, many see evidence of decades of preparation.) Using 9/11 as our touchstone, we might be able to at least avoid going along with the crowd. When even those who "know" of our masters immense power are starting to get convinced, then it is very likely that an extremely sophisticated NWO plan is being worked on us.

The fact that this is so in the news right now should be watched. I would go a bit further. There seems to be almost a "convergence" of events, and those events will lead to 2012. Y2K was a bit of a "dry run". How do their lab rats act when "fear" kicks in? Will they hoard food? Will they buy gold? Will some go over the top and begin to get violent? No matter, because the Big Let-Down will come, and it will also be used to jade them, so that when something "real" comes along, they will tend to ignore it. "Reminds me of Y2K!"

But back to 2012. A lot has gone into "preparing" the population for fear. Regardless of what the ancient Mayans knew, or didn't know, have we ever consered just how obscure this Mayan business "should have" been? Really. Archeologists find some ancient date that 100 years ago would just make the white man laugh. But today, the NWO power-elite can take that obscure info, broadcast it around globe, fan the glow into a huge forest fire! And no one realizes that they have been duped.

Again, who needs to worry about whether 2012 is Doomsday, when our masters have the power to MAKE it so? Perhaps they have only hijacked this date, but it's obvious they are getting lots of mileage out if it. And it fits in quite well to the whole ET / Ancient Astronaut theme, doesn't it?

Recently, Phobos (Fear), one of the moons of Mars was discovered (confirmed) to be HOLLOW (at least partially). Soundings were done, the news is out. On top of it, some new detailed close-ups of the surface have you wondering if it could be "artificial"! And then, no less an august figure as "ancient" astronaut Buzz Aldrin gets on a C-Span interview, and lets us know about the "monolith" on that same moon! He even says, with wide eyes, "We're going to want to know WHO put it there!" Sure, he quickly backtracks and says "God or the universe" probably put it there, but see the interview, and decide for yourselves.

I think a likely scenario would run as follows: First, They release info saying they have strong evidence of "ancient" life on Mars. Next, they beef-up the Phobos findings, even allowing the spot-light on the "monolith". All along, they gauge the response of the lab-rats. And then...Disclosure.

I think it will be "good", at first. A bit like "V" perhaps? But as we get closer to 2012, it's going to get weird. Soon, the aliens won't be so nice, and Earth will have to "unite"! The NWO is around the corner, and they can put it on the fast track anytime. Since their stated goal is to wipe out most of humanity, what better way to do it then to conveniently blame the Arabs (uh, I mean the Aliens)?!

In the end, only a half-billion, very manageable slaves for their Utopia (Plantation). And the slaves will almost WORSHIP their "savior"! (Little do they know he was in on the whole thing.)

Such a beautiful plan, unless you're one of the 6 billion who have to die...

JR MacBeth
MyBlog

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This post is solely for discussion sake, and are purely conjectured on my part.

What would Disclosure's purpose served?

That we are nothing more than slaves and our fringe activities along with additional population a toll on natural resources which is no way related to gold production? Is that what you want to hear?

Furthermore, why the need to reveal themselves? They are a smaller group compared the the mass of humanity and are vulnerable. In the 40s, they backed the wrong guy and gave him and his group tech.

But they didn't realized other humans were equally intelligent, resiliant and good at adapting to everything, learnt those tech and instead created tech which could harm them if we mankind should wish and are fully prepared to destroy everything, even the planet, if push comes to shove.

Ever wondered why cows, horses and goats are mutilated? These common features of such animals are simply because they are docile, hardworking and easily controlled.

Our own DNA which came from them, and are in their likeness, similar in everyway. Thus the need to find out what kind of mutations in order to seed into a future homo sapiens race so that we can be easily controlled.

And such foods are best in children and espacially to college kids. They will have intelligence but will lose that ability to rebel. Should we be surprised that our food had already been contaiminated?

I've always wondered why ciggies were banned. Yes, it may lead to cancer, the old refrain. But there are other more harmful toxins around. Why just ciggies?

Could it be that because we often while working would take smoke breaks, and during such moments have our mind relaxed, and percieve problems and obstacles in a better state, with more clarity? And such thinking are a threat to our Masters who prefer us to be unquestioning robots? Is W.H.O. our masters' biological agent?

Better humans ruled mankind. Anything wrong, that human ruler gets the kick, not them. This had always been the principle upon which they ruled mankind. No need to change as it had been effective.

So i doubt disclosure will come, even mankind continues to see strange things and found out strange stuff in the universe, and most probably are being curtailed soon if our masters gain the upper hand with rulers of their choice in position, more easier now that in this climate of fear, many sheeps will willingly surrender freedoms for presume security, the way a sheep trust its master, unaware that ultimately, it will go to the slaughter house once its usefulness comes to an end.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Our own DNA which came from them, and are in their likeness, similar in everyway. Thus the need to find out what kind of mutations in order to seed into a future homo sapiens race so that we can be easily controlled.

Nothing so complex. I take it you have seen television ?
The best pacifier ever.

The heart of the evil control machine being Infomercials (yes there is a healthy dose of laughing occurring behind my keyboard).

Anyways I'm off to shamwow my dog while wearing my snuggie.......................

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Really? Crazy ten years ago? I do remember the video of george bush sr saying the word new world order as probably being the most over used snippet put into conspiracy documentaries, right behind the JFK secret societies speach.

Maybe some of these "crazy" people who have been warning of some of these conspiracies were actually right. I am not above admitting there may be something to a few of them now, the evidence is growing, the globalists aren't even hiding their intentions anymore

How are they not hidding their intentions any more? What evidence? More broad vauge claims that would have sounded like normal conspiracy theory 10 years ago.

I will quote myself "This is why I stay away from this site, too much illogical reasoning and incoherent idea formulation from self unaware "geniuses" who were told they were brilliant by their mommies. "

That depends on your deffinition of "aware"... To me aware means knowing facts and what is going on. "aware" does not mean spouting off with cookie cutter conspiracy theories. Do a search or ask someone to look into the ATS archives to see for your self how this thread the "disclosure comming soon" thread has been popping up at LEAST once every two weeks since there was a ufo board.

Just more ignoring what I am ACTUALLY saying, to just try and make yourself appear right, intelligent, contrarian, whatever.

Why am I still responding to you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join