It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Streeters’ Chain Email Reveals They’re Even Worse People Than We Thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicious Jones

So they think that because they spend 16 hours doing what they do behind a desk, they can spend 10 hours on a forklift or a die cast machine?

Delusional at best.

As stupid as they seem to be on THAT issue, I'm not going to blame their type on the financial ruin of the country. It's them, politicians, and people like us. Basically, EVERYONE involved in the financial system in the U.S. is to blame for the ruin.

So when I say that everyone is to blame, what I mean is that we are all to blame because we choose to participate in a system that is broken beyond repair. Instead of chucking the current system, we choose to blindly follow each other round and round the pigpen thinking that we are accomplishing something constructive, when all we're actually doing is digging ourselves deeper into a hole that we can't even see.

Why? Because we'd rather deal with the devil that we know rather than the devil we don't.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I like how all those fruity wallstreeters think they need to tell us how to spend our money and run our lives, fact of the matter this is all one big game for them. They are addicted to playing it more than the local crackhead that hides behind the dumpster at mcdonalds. Yet we continue to play the games they dish out and continue to allow them to run our lives. As of now its so tied into everything we do we can never escape. I say we give them damn wallstreet hacks what they want and break thier crap state off and send it into the ocean.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

where do you actually see any party, or even individual senator/congressional figure 'push an evil rich' agenda?

they are, with few exceptions exactly what you ascribe there.

i think the problem for this country is being aided from within, yes, but undoubtedly emanates from without.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
He must be referring to illegal aliens, because Joe Mainstreet works in a factory making the water hose, the parts for the car, makes home building materials, and builds the equipment for landscaping work.

He was referring to Average Joe who works at the carwash where he will no longer get his car washed....Or average joe who works at the car plant that will now be shut down because people like this douche can't buy the car.

He has Solid points........they are just misguided that all...

There is positive and truth to be learned from this.....

and that is......they will survive weather we like it or not and have their hand in the next big thing and probably already do.

They problem with a lot of the guys/women is that since birth they have been entitled so it is just natural to them..

Now on occasion you get the elite super rich family with ethics and morals who are good people and teach their kids to be grateful and thankful for that they have....those are few and far between.....

But OUR advantage is that this guy already thinks he knows everything, and that in turn prevents him from ACTUALLY knowing everything....

In the long run people like this are their own worst enemy....except karma may not reach them in this life time....but it will

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
They want to do all that hard labor?

Be our guest.

From the looks of the letter, whoever wrote it will probably end up tying their shoes wrong and tripping over themselves.

They appear somewhat uneducated and irrational.

I see a definite lack of understanding in their terminology and syntax.

There is a lot of facets of the equation they are failing to consider.

Good show though.

They can take our labor jobs......we can just pool together and start a business and he can then work for me . :-) full circle

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by prionace glauca

I see it both ways. This administration and the Democratic Party in general have pushed the “evil rich” agenda very hard, so put yourself in their shoes. They work 16 hours a day because they do not get paid unless they can personally make money. In that 16 hours they can lose money easier than gain, but they still do well all based on their own merits.

Now along comes Obama who it seems to blame everything on them and puts the burden of repayment of spending out of control on their shoulders alone to bare, s o I can see why they write such emails. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are government agencies and the Democrats were the ones that pushed these agencies to give EVERYONE a loan, and the key issue to most of our problems, but the government has zero focus on them…why? So let’s not focus on where we really need to focus and go after the hardworking no excuse guy that has done good.

Can't hate on anyone who basically works for commission , although a rather large one, but if you put in the hours and endure the mental pressure then you deserve that money....

That being said...you can achieve all that without being a total Douche either......

Things are how they are, because they are meant to be that way, either by natures will or the will of those in power, and most of the time both.

We tend to not be able to comprehend just how things could be working behind closed doors because we don't have the time/brain power to do it , while also living our lives which include purposeful responsibilities to "keep us busy ".......

They didn't create a need to keep us busy....they just adapt nature to their biding..

That is the key......they read us and our natural ways to see just how we do things and how we think and what we want and then they craft and mold their plan or parts of it around that...

It's genius really.........kind of impressed actually, just frustrates me that those in power are not responsible enough to control and wield that power wisely....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is amusing. I have been wanting to get in these peoples heads for awhile and now I am a bit closer at understanding them. If they think that they can honestly work any of our jobs then they are insane. Yea teaching 3rd graders....they deal with adults daily, try 30 kids some without parents lol. Don't get me started on labor...I work labor. They wouldn't last until lunch. Never mind lasting until lunch...they wouldn't last through the interview when they realized what the job pays. They really are so far removed from us that they can't comprehend the real world. If it does crash and they are without jobs then let them come try to live in the real world. They are just too naive.

BTW people, they are not scum, scum would be if they intentionally hurt us. These people are just idiots that really have no idea how they get paid and have no understanding of the human condition.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Its not all or nothing, I don't see how you got that from my posts. I was highlighting the other end from what the OP was trying to get responses for. As far wall street goes, when are we going to take down the real gangsters of Wall Street, Fannie and Freddie MAC. The MAC'Daddies are opening their coffers again for a taxpayer bailout. I thought the dems were actually trying to end the bailouts, but Uncle Freddie is back & he never gave up on his binge of wasting taxpayers money.

I agree, stop focusing on the little guy and go after the institutions that are causing all this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Letters like this come around every so often. They all have a common theme: The rich are the good guys, let us continue to be rich and do whatever the hell we want to do because we've earned it and work hard for it; and if you try to stop us, it's going to hurt you more than it hurts us. So, if you want to shoot us in the foot, you're going to have to hack off your whole leg in the process.

Or something to that effect.. I'm not buying it. If these guys want to teach 3rd graders and do landscaping, I say more power to them. Have fun with it, and good luck in the job market.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
That is the key......they read us and our natural ways to see just how we do things and how we think and what we want and then they craft and mold their plan or parts of it around that...

It's genius really.........kind of impressed actually, just frustrates me that those in power are not responsible enough to control and wield that power wisely....

It is neat to step back and watch it all...economy, our borders, war, health care, cap and trade, carbon credit, and so on. They get us first aware of it all and then push their views to become our views and get us all riled up while the vast majority of it all can come and go with little effect on our little lives.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Or something to that effect.. I'm not buying it. If these guys want to teach 3rd graders and do landscaping, I say more power to them. Have fun with it, and good luck in the job market.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Kaytagg]

Actually I don't think they could afford to live on such a lower wage without also downsizing a great deal.

But who really cares? They are so far removed from my life that they can do whatever they want. They can succeed or fail and my life goes on without a missed beat.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

rikijo.blogspot.com...

The Euro is trading at the exact prices that the Illuminati Glaobalist that control it want it traded at. Period

The Euro is a currency that has no tanglible backing to it. It's the only currency in the world that is not represented by a specific country of origin.
In other words the Euro is the poster child for fiat-currency, which is currency with not tangible solid material backing it. either with Gold or even a Country.

This is why the Greek economy is collapsing, because they put their stake in paper that is not even worth the ink it's printed with.

Our brothers at AHM have just broken down the entire Greek finiancial debacle for you to see.

Check it out for yourselves, then ask yourself why Greece in imploding:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join