It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Sign Of The Big One ~ You'll Know To Bunker Down When This Happens...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sure, it'll be too late to do anything about it
but that's why you're prepared, right??

We know about all the secret bunkers, cities, compounds, etc... hidden in plain sight all over the world!

When world leaders high-tail it, when big $$ barons jump on their jets....
When the Global Elite disappear to their underground bunkers, you'll know it's on.

The only question remaining is what is an accurate way to track their whereabouts

Or, perhaps monitors at ~insert your favorite underground bunker here~...Denver airport, maybe?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

we track them whit their own systems.
Could you make sure they get one, just say its mandatory .

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yep, I was told the same thing by a good source of mine. He said to keep a watchful eye on the elite and the LHC activities in particular. When the big shots duck and cover be aware people, because something big is amidst.

There is no doubt that the global elite have been preparing for some sort of catastophic event for years. There are all kinds of speculations as to what event they are planning for, such as Nibiru, a cosmic tsunami, alien invasion ect,ect,ect.

What do you feel the global elite are preparing for Signals?

Do you have any idea?

Does any other Ats'ers have any hypothesis to add as to when, where, why, and how with the event happenings in mind? Let's get this thread a truckin' folks.

Btw- great thread Op.

- KC

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon
What do you feel the global elite are preparing for Signals?

Who knows? If I were them I'd be preparing for revolution.

I just posted this because I think people get lost in the "is the NWO real" stuff...so an easy way to determine if SHTF is eminent is just watch where they are going...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
With all the technology that is available to the rich, how would you know where they are.

They can attend meetings via the web.

They can still get all their work done via the web.

My opinion is that you would never be aware they weren't here.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why do we care what the elite do. There won't be anything we can do about them so why pay attention to where they would go if something, "Big," were to happen, which I highly doubt.

If I were you guys I would be worrying about my OWN family and worrying about what we could do to stay safe. Paper money would be worth nothing, there would have to be another way to pay off debts, so I hope you have that one figured out as well. I personally make like all the Mormons I know and keep a healthy stock of food and water in the basement along with a set of guns to protect myself when martial law sets in.

Stop watching the elite, who cares, take care of yourself.
(I get your point that when they go into the bunker/hideout you will know when it's coming, but I think that by the time you would figure out they got there that it would be far too late for you.)

Good luck

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm all for having a plan and being prepared.

However, the signs you've said to watch for are exactly why I'm not all that worried anymore - THEY'RE not
In fact, they seem more relaxed and at ease than ever.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I would pay attention to GOLD and if the price somehow gets too astronomical you know somebody is taking they gold with them lol lol....

[edit on 5/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Don't you think they've already thought of that? They've made replicas of all the news studios underground, all the stuff on TV where you'd see a politician is now done underground infront of a bluescreen. They've been living there for the past 6 weeks. I know this is true, because I just made it up. Be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Signals

I would pay attention to GOLD and if the price somehow gets too astronomical you know somebody is taking they gold with them lol lol....

[edit on 5/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

That actually makes a lot of sense!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Don't you think they've already thought of that? They've made replicas of all the news studios underground, all the stuff on TV where you'd see a politician is now done underground infront of a bluescreen. They've been living there for the past 6 weeks. I know this is true, because I just made it up. Be afraid, be very afraid.

For making it up I think you hit the nail on the head. I totally agree. What I'm watching for is the web to go down and the power grid. Either one going out for a significant period of time will probably be our first warning that the SHHTF.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good thread S&F. Myself and a couple of friends discussed this very topic a few weeks back over a few beers. Ended up writing a list of things, scenarios, clues to watch for, so here in no particular order was our summation............

1 Flights grounded. Our thoughts were that the elite would need to get to where they are going very quickly, hense free airspace and airports.

This planned scenario could be gently played out to us by having flights grounded a good fiew times before hand so we wouldnt pay much attention. The novelty of seeing our airspace free of traffic would be long gone when the actual sit x takes place.

2. Not only those in power dissapearing but also their families and maybe even friends. School children being absent from school, distant relatives going off work etc.

3. Communication blackout. TV, internet, radio.

4. Multiple diversions being played out.Watch the left hand and not the right in front of your face.

5. Increase in hoax and true disclosures about events about to take place. We thought that no matter how important the information being denied to us, that some would attempt to make it known. The PTB would increase hoax disclosures.

6. Questions being asked by The MSM. Im sure that reporters in the circles of those who had prior knowledge would be wondering why people were missing etc.

7. Our concensus was that those who are in opposition parties would not all be privy to the information regarding a sit x, so they would also be wondering and voicing their concerns about things they were seeing.

8.Troops coming home based on a false reason for doing so.

9. Increase in UFO and other strange phenomana.

10. Sudden false deaths of scientists and other people whos skills would be paramount to the elite surviving a sit x and being able to restart life on earth.

11. Increase in military manouveres and excersises in strange places.

Im sure others could add to our list and by this time the beer was truly flowing.

Respects

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

good points for sure!

You're first item, is the most telling.

When "they" need to move quickly, "they" don't want "us" in their way.

When flights are grounded in large scale, time to be ready. It'd be especially telling if flights were grounded nationally, yet significant air traffic continued at somewhere like... say... Denver International.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My thought on the subject. When the Jews start screaming the Messiah has arrived. Or the Iranians say the Mahdi has arrived. Or any of the expected chosen ones of the many religions out there.

The middle east is pretty much primed for the next war and it's likely to go nuclear this time. And a few dozen Persian gulf oil ports going up in large fireballs will most likely cause ten to twenty dollar a gallon gasoline here. Causing the economy to crash. Causing food shortages, riots and society to crash as well.

Then the lights will flicker out and the fun begins.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
INteresting thread! Is there a sampling of people that can be watched? POTUS, Bill Gates? Oprah?

Problem is, like someone else pointed out, how would you know? Very few know exactly where the POTUS is, and any media can be fabricated.

Even unknown higher up officials keep themselves from being tracked.

I don't know about gold. Gold only has the value that humans give it. Other then that, it is just a rock. Would it necessarily have value in an apoctolyptic world?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
THE RAPTURE

or media saying mass alien abduction.

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
THE RAPTURE

or media saying mass alien abduction.

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

NO stop it!

There is NO rapture...quote me the Bible quotes concerning a rapture, it's a fantasy!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I do believe the day is comming, look at what is going on around you! I am 49yrs old and at no time in my life have I ever seen so much, so many prospective negative situations in our country and the world, Earthquakes, volcano's, Major oil spills, economic disaster and the list go's on. I am afraid of what little of my life left, might be like? I am tring to get ready in all the area's that I can. But like the post refers to how will we know? I know I cannot trust the media, only coast to coast, ATS, but other than that what do we do?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by serendipitynow
I'm all for having a plan and being prepared.

However, the signs you've said to watch for are exactly why I'm not all that worried anymore - THEY'RE not
In fact, they seem more relaxed and at ease than ever.

They are relaxed and at ease because they know they are taken care of.
They have there plan, step by step instructions.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I only hope it happens soon,.. I am tired of waiting.
This superficial event has been more suspenseful than I can take.
And Yeah I am prepared, almost done with my ark.
I have noticed a few key people not around. Hmmm

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join