It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Sign Of The Big One ~ You'll Know To Bunker Down When This Happens...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

wrong.... you're wrong fella. you have to read it to know. it's the only way, you have to read this stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilaw61
I do believe the day is comming, look at what is going on around you! I am 49yrs old and at no time in my life have I ever seen so much, so many prospective negative situations in our country and the world, Earthquakes, volcano's, Major oil spills, economic disaster and the list go's on. I am afraid of what little of my life left, might be like? I am tring to get ready in all the area's that I can. But like the post refers to how will we know? I know I cannot trust the media, only coast to coast, ATS, but other than that what do we do?

I say stay alert and have your BOB ready!! Be ready to move if necessary!
I agree with you...something is going to happen and the smart people will be ready for anything...or almost anything....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilaw61
I do believe the day is comming, look at what is going on around you! I am 49yrs old and at no time in my life have I ever seen so much, so many prospective negative situations in our country and the world, Earthquakes, volcano's, Major oil spills, economic disaster and the list go's on. I am afraid of what little of my life left, might be like? I am tring to get ready in all the area's that I can. But like the post refers to how will we know? I know I cannot trust the media, only coast to coast, ATS, but other than that what do we do?

I say stay alert and have your BOB ready!! Be ready to move if necessary!
I agree with you...something is going to happen and the smart people will be ready for anything...or almost anything....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I had read in an interpretation of a prophecy that the powerful elite would begin to disappear. My immediate interpretation was that they were being abducted and murdered, but with all of the underground facilities they have built for many decades, possibly centuries, I have a different take on the meaning. The Walton's have built a huge fenced in bunker in plain sight which probably connects to other underground facilities.

The elite are being watched and followed closely by people and groups who have devoted their lives to exposing their evil agenda. They are running scared because of an awakening that is happening worldwide. We know where many of these underground facilities are located and I am sure many good and enlightened people have infiltrated their secret world. I have no doubt that light will overcome their darkness in the end.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
wrong.... you're wrong fella. you have to read it to know. it's the only way, you have to read this stuff.

Another thread I was convinced had died...

Anyhow, I will respond in similar fashion as the post you quoted-

Show me the bible quotes that prove there is going to be a Rapture!!!

You won't...because you can't.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You will know the "jig" is up when you see mobs knocking people down, and eating their brains.

On the other hand, it could be that distant (or not so distant) atomic fireball.

If you see the second coming, don't be fooled - it will probably by faked. Keep the foretold signs of the SC in mind at all times, as they all must be fulfilled to the letter if the SC is genuine. Remember that the very Elect would be deceived, if it were possible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join