It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor announces 'exact' place of Obama birth. No wonder there is confusion!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"It looks too creased"

I have officially seen it all now. A piece of paper being either too folded or not sufficiently folded is now evidence as to a man's birthplace.
"yours was more folded"

We have birthers and creasers now. lol "it looks pretty creasy to me"

These conversations can't really be happening!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Often when coming back from Canada (pre 9/11) I was asked to produce my birth certificate. I always whipped out the handy dandy little short form I posted here on ATS. Good enough for them.

Until one time...

I handed it over and before I could blink I was in custody. I was searched, my car was searched. I was held for 4 hours mostly waiting. Then they asked some strange questions and let me go. I asked why I was stopped to begin with and I will never forget the answer.

"Sir, your birth certificate had been folded longways first then sideways in the past but when you handed it to us it was sideways first, then longways. Tsk tsk. This caused obvious contradictory creases. We can not just let anyone into the US."

edit to add: this is a joke and not at all a true story.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Only here at ATS would one learn something as obscure as that!

Man these Obama threads really take off in the oddest of directions

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Only here at ATS would one learn something as obscure as that!

Man these Obama threads really take off in the oddest of directions

Don't worry, I was just kidding. Well, not about using my short form to get back into the country all the time but about the crease part. Sorry I forgot that on ATS a claim like that is not out of the ordinary.

Let me be clear, I have never been stopped due to creases in my BC. It was a joke and a bad one. Sorry.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by Kailassa

I think I made it rather clear in the above postings. I don't feel like repeating things, or feel the need to be "schooled".

The simple fact of the matter is, he can never be considered a Natural Born Citizen.

The simple fact of the matter is you don't have any evidence to back up the silly point of view you keep repeating. Natural born means not needing naturalisation to become a citizen because you were born one. If you were born a citizen you are a natural born citizen. You want to believe otherwise, show some evidence.

Or are you like the birthers here, not feeling the need for evidence?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Until Obama releases a long-form BC (that is an actual Birth Certificate) and we keep seeing videos of his wife saying "he is Kenyan" and "Kenya is his home country", and until those inconsistencies between Hawaii officials regarding his records are cleared up, there will be doubt. Sorry, human nature. When you see inconsistencies and notice holes in accounts you question why this is the case.

Releasing his Birth Certificate will remove a lot of the doubt factor. It won't silence everyone, but it will give more credibility to the assertion that he was born in Hawaii. Regardless of whether you believe this or not, Obama's administration are aware that releasing his Birth Certificate would make the issue go away for most people.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I have shown plenty of evidence and documentation. You, on the other hand have shown nothing. You simply claim to "know".

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think it is fair to say the Libertygal has put this puppy to rest with the excellent presentation of the information.

Again I wish I could give you a Flag, although deserve even more that that.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the birther movement is a text book definition of "the moronic masses" phrase.

All it took was some pissed off republicans, still clinging to their old ways of thinking, to say "Ya know, i'll bet he's not even legal to be here"

and BAM

How the oysters have followed.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I think it is fair to say the Libertygal has put this puppy to rest with the excellent presentation of the information.

Is it fair to say that you agree with Libertygal then, when she says Obama was born in America to an American citizen, and is therefore an American citizen by birth?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Is it fair to say that you agree with Libertygal then, when she says Obama was born in America to an American citizen, and is therefore an American citizen by birth?

You continue to try to color an argument in such a way as to obfuscate. Yes, he is a citizen. He is not Naturally Born. There is a difference, whether you wish to see it or not.

This is becoming tiredsome, and you are behaving in a trollish manner.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

You continue to try to color an argument in such a way as to obfuscate. Yes, he is a citizen. He is not Naturally Born. There is a difference, whether you wish to see it or not.

This is becoming tiredsome, and you are behaving in a trollish manner.

Not naturally born? You are worried he may have been born by caesarean section? Don't worry, caesarean birth does not disqualify a person from becoming president any more than a wrongly folded birth certificate does.

I understand your definition of trolling to be continuing to disbelieve unsupported nonsense. You have never provided proof for any claim you've made, not even your oft repeated claim to have provided proof in the past.

[edit on 10/5/10 by Kailassa]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I think if it were possible to prove Obama's ineligibility, the Clintons' would have done it.

Keeping this issue alive is to Obama's benefit since it allows him to paint critics as kooks. Therefore, Obama will never release his real birth certificate.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.morningliberty.com... ama/

Here is the story on Obamas birth and college issues.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by GovtFlu

Thats what I am saying. You just can't walk away from this one because it stinks of errors and deception.

Obama is making this worse by acting the way he is about it. Spending millions in atty fees for his defense. A little white lie has turned into a national Birther movement. Way to go Obama.

If only the same batch would look at 9/11 with the same vigor -

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

reply to post by kozmo

Thank you for that. Which begs the question, if one can request and obtain a LFBC, then why is Hawaii saying his was destroyed in a fire?

Because Kozmo is lying through his fingers. It is not true and that is why he is having a hard time backing it up with anything other than him just saying so.

Going by some of your most recent threads, I see you only like and respond to people that promote the same ignorant lies with nothing to back them up as you do so I suppose Kozmos complete lack of evidence to back up his lie is exactly the kind of thing you think is just awesome.

I hope you are getting all this great evidence ready for court. Just hope no one on the other side looks anything - and I mean ANYTHING up.

And you cite "Lack of evidence"...
The only lack of evidence present in this whole sordid affair is the REAL birth certificate. Then you have the audacity to accuse me for presenting an argument without the appropriate evidence. Do you see the hyposcisy of this tactic?

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join