It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Numero Uno 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Look obviously the people that are actually physically there know nothing right?

Whereas - someone sitting a million miles away has a far better chance of showing they are all man made right? !

I mean DUH!

All the posters on here have had some great input to these mysterious crop circles - I am starting to lean toward a natural Earth made thing - what do you think Julie?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I'm leaning towards the ball of light theory. I think they are involved. I think they are some sort of intelligence. (Maybe remotely controlled from another unidentified source). Possibly plasma or electromagnetic energy which causes heat and expulsions of the plant nodes and creates the circles with precision and almost instantly. Which also causes camera and equipment failures making it difficult to document.

I believe there are complex messages. But I don't know what they are or why?

I think it is important to separate the man made ones from the real ones.

There is just too much scientific evidence (BLT Research) to dismiss the phenomena as a hoax.

I'm excited with the new season and will be following it closely.

I don't have the time or interest to debate those that don't believe. But I'm more than willing to share positive research and findings to those that are interested.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I love crop circles! They are very beautiful! I have no idea who makes them. I doubt it's guys with boards and I don't believe in aliens. That doesn't leave much.

If aliens wanted to give us info, they could figure out a better way. The one that seems to be pi is great, but we already knew that.
I just enjoy looking at them. They do seem to increasing in complexity. Why not have a "Crop Circle 2010" thread and just keep adding as they pop up? I don't have all of your connections, but i would certianly love to watch this years crop unfold in a single tread!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

People just want their 15 minutes of fame. those types of people piss me off. the ones who always do this type of crap to hinder the true artists of the crop circles.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I see 7 circles showing with 11 hidden.

An opening of the eye...
Something to be revealed...
Another planet or something...
On 7-11...

Just another thought.

Well, I just discovered that there will indeed be an eclipse on July 11th 2010. A Total Eclipse! That is exactly what this crop circle's message is.

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE JULY 11, 2010:

"The total eclipse ends as the Sun touches the horizon at 20:51:42 UT, in the south-eastern Pacific Ocean off Chile.

However, the Sun is still fully eclipsed as it sets, and will be visible in southern Chile and Argentina. The path is down to 183km wide here, but the eclipse will still last 2 minutes 45 seconds, making a stunning "black Sunset".

Source

I find the path through places that are producing significant ancient discoveries interesting as well.

The Cook Islands
Polynesia
Easter Island
Chile
Argentina

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00fc36ca7436.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

Certainly this is no startling prediction. The message itself is quite simple to me. Whatever than means.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

IMHO the far shot looks like two seperate eyes, two seperate "beings" in the outer circle.
The solar eclipse doesn't seem like something aliens would take time to reveal, since we already knew was going to happen.
That total eclipse happens on the 1st of Av. There was one last year on the 1st of Av and there will be one again next year. Av is a Jewish month. They associate the month with disaster, loss, and judgement.
Christians think it maybe associated with the begining of the Tribulation period in Revelation.
Then the two seperate eyes could be good and evil squaring off for the final battle.
God wrote about it and put signs in the heavens, so who would be putting them on the Earth?
Or, it may have a totally different meaning...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A new crop circle was reported today, the 4th one so far this year. The first two looked good but the third one is thought to be a hoax. As of right now there's no aerial shots but the ground shots look pretty interesting.

See www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Neo__]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Aerial shots appear to be up now. An interesting pattern, reminds me of grooves on a disc or something

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I was abducted in the winter of 1969, while on the road back home during a snowstorm.
I do not remember much even with work on those memories, but I do remember seeing some of the symbols in the video. Not sure where but I think I saw them on screens while in the ship. I think they are trying to teach us or better yet get us to remember what our ancestors knew, that is how to communicate with them.

Call me a nut if you want, but I am sure I saw some of those symbols just before I blanked out, and woke up in my car sitting in my driveway.

Rebeca

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

admittedly, these crop circles been with us for a while. though I havent seen one up close and personal, only in pixes, one thing is buggin me.what have they done with all those affected crops? where they harvested for human consumption after documented or hauled for further research? if they were formed by unknown forces not known to us so there must have been ample quantity of trace elements we can pore in.
just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join