It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Numero Uno 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSentinal
Heh. An anonymous poster on an Internet forum who has never met or shared findings with respected crop circle researchers worldwide and especially in the U.K., having visited a "couple formations in California", having used only his eyes to gauge and mesure the formations, believes that he will topple the entire field of crop circle research, thus bringing its adepts to financial ruin.

Like you yourself said, imagine.

Respected crop circle researchers?? Please show me someone I should respect. I don't see anybody. I don't trust anybody, so good luck with that.

I HAVE shared findings.. I have been doing it on this entire topic. So YOU are lying.

I DO read things from other researchers, I just don't communicate with them, or know them personally. (and I am glad)

Eyes are all you need to find out crop circles are man-made because you only have to look for ONE clue. THE TOOL MARKS!

All these stupid expensive Geiger counters, and b.s. genetic research of crops is ALL FOR SHOW AND A WASTE OF TIME when you can visually debunk the entire crop circle at first glance, by viewing the tool marks.

All of you keep ignoring the tool marks. I mention it over and over and over, and all you do is attack me and don't even go near the tool marks or explain why they are found on EVERY crop circle EVER.

Also, me being here right now, debunking the first crop circle of this season, believe it or not, is a very small action that will cause a very large never ending reaction just as long as this topic is visible on the internet. It's a ripple effect in reality that will spread and eventually build up... Although small, the effects in the long term are large.

You are asleep and don't realize the ripple effect, so I don't blame you for not understanding the importance of me showing how fraudulent and idiotic crop circles are on the internet, which in the future, could reduce the amount of people who are fooled by such a childish hoax, and destroy the lives of people who rely on money from crop circles.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"Respected crop circle researchers?? Please show me someone I should respect. I don't see anybody. I don't trust anybody, so good luck with that."

In your case, you could start with a mirror.

Remaining anonymous and disconnected from the main body of research, you possess no credibility in this discipline. None whatsoever. Express your opinions all you wish - that's why we're here, but you're doing a remarkable job of creating your own private make believe Universe.

Regarding the supposed "tool marks", I will state for the record that since many formations are reported to have interwoven strands running lengthwise throughout the lays, that these might in effect be seen from above as being separate lines.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSentinal

I don't need to go to the UK to see crop circles. There is plenty of very good quality pictures of crop circles that show TOOL MARKS which YOU KEEP IGNORING.

Why are you attacking me because I want to remain anonymous? I am being wise... I know this field is full of a bunch of mentally retarded, and instable nut cases suffering from psychosis who will not hesitate to find me and my family and possibly cause trouble.

There is no reason for you to know my name... just read the information I bring forward, and or STFU.

I'm not a sell out like you. I don't whore myself over the internet carelessly regurgitating b.s. without understanding the consequences.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Look at yourself. All you have done is attacked me these past few post. Constantly ignoring ALL of the very valid points I bring forward.

I don't care how many times you tell me I have no credibility. YOU have had the same exact status in my world since you started advertising your stupid waste of space website which outlines your entire pathetic life, and every pathetic thought you ever had.

You, once again, show ZERO evidence that crop circles are not man-made, and you once again ignore the visual evidence of TOOL MARKS that I clearly point out to everyone.

You failed, and continue to fail.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Regarding the supposed "tool marks", I will state for the record that since many formations are reported to have interwoven strands running lengthwise throughout the lays, that these might in effect be seen from above as being separate lines.

By the way, I am an international expert on Sperm Whales who plans to debunk and ruin every marine biologist in existence with my theories, but I've never seen a sperm whale outside of books and on video, and the last time I was near the Ocean was back in 1999.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

You provide some really interesting human approaches to how the crop circles where created. Instead of trying to debunk each other I would like to ask you how the crop"formation" was made that was said to be in reply to the message send by the radio telescope created by Carl Sagan.

If you can attack that with the same science you use to debunk the geometrical cropcircles you will have convinced me allot more about the fact that man made all crop formations.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

I don't need to go to the UK to see crop circles. There is plenty of very good quality pictures of crop circles that show TOOL MARKS which YOU KEEP IGNORING.

Why are you attacking me because I want to remain anonymous? I am being wise... I know this field is full of a bunch of mentally retarded, and instable nut cases suffering from psychosis who will not hesitate to find me and my family and possibly cause trouble.

There is no reason for you to know my name... just read the information I bring forward, and or STFU.

I'm not a sell out like you. I don't whore myself over the internet carelessly regurgitating b.s. without understanding the consequences.

What "Tool Marks" are you talking about?
there are 3 airiel photos;

Maybe if you had proof of the crops being stomped into the ground or the crops bending from some kind of energy then you really have no proof to your argument;

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Prove your theories. Go into a field and prove them. That's all we ask. Until then, this is all moot. You have to prove your theories if you wish to have them be accepted, simply because few genuine crop circle researchers emphatically state that ETs make them, whereas debunkers like yourself think that they are manmade. That means the onus is upon you.

Prove they are manmade by duplicating all of the trimmings typical large scale formations possess. Do so in California or anywhere else you like.

And use an IP bouncer all you want. Who or what exactly are you running from?

"LOL; You could call animals?
Thats kind of funny; "

Heh. It is. I once called in over 3,000 crows for a buddy. We felt like we were in an Alfred Hitchcock movie. It was hilarious.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by DigitalSentinal]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hey you don't have to explain yourself like this.

the 'other' poster is really attacking you, as he has most posters on threads such as these.

Your arguments are awesome - i suggest perhaps you challenge the know it all to a debate? I'd think you'd cream that poster.

thanks for all your arguments raised - they are insightful, and some new things you present are brilliant.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hey you don't have to explain yourself like this.

the 'other' poster is really attacking you, as he has most posters on threads such as these.

Your arguments are awesome - i suggest perhaps you challenge the know it all to a debate? I'd think you'd cream that poster.

thanks for all your arguments raised - they are insightful, and some new things you present are brilliant.

I agree

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Any further personal attacks will result in more extreme staff actions.

The topic, please.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Could you please consider taking my first reply to you in consideration? I am really curious about what you would say about it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AquaTim84

Great question...

Here is an interesting field report by someone actually there :

A refreshing sight for sore eyes after a seemingly long and cold winter, especially from the Old Sarum car park vantage point. I wonder what communications we have in store for us this year! Full respect and gratitude in advance to the mathematicians, scientists and researchers who enlighten us with their information, ideas and interpretations. I did detect energy, on an incomplete survey of the circle (at the requested of the landowner), who generously gave permission to revisit our route to search for some keys. I sympathise with the farmer for his frustration and thank him for his kind and fair temperament I became aware of resident energy near the middle of one of the inner spirals which made the dowsing interesting but the keys were found.
Although an earlier analysis on the ground could have been valuable, I only detected damage consistent with maybe a careful dozen of people. The crop was springing up and generally only the lower stems of the plants seemed to indicate pressure on one side, consistent with plant-against-plant pressure rather than any obvious 'plank' marks or lines in the crop. Bent stems were present, and some cracked/broken (but not misplaced), where the plants were most brittle at ground level. Please note the smaller circles outside the perimeter! Armstrong

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks for the reply that's helpful. I do hope AllisOne is going to reply to my question.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Look at how much time so many people waste going back and forth like children over crop circles.

Get over it and move on. It's like some of you get off on going back and forth for hours trying to "win" something that doesn't even exist.

Appreciate the crop circles for art regardless of who made them!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Everything is real. IT'S THE ONLY WAY!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join