It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Numero Uno 2010

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Then you really solved the Crop Circle Mistery?

Why don't you show us your strong evidence that ALL the crop circles are man-made?

Evidences On EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE. Of course.

My opinion is that some are man-made but other are really still a mistery. But if you say to solve the mistery, well, I wait your proofs.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Like I've said a million times, you show me a crop circle that you think is not man-made, and I will show you the tool marks that you ignore.

Yes, EVERY single crop circle is man made. Did I personally solve the mystery? No, there NEVER WAS A MYSTERY.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The lines you can see ALLisONE, were there before the crop circle was there.

If you look at all the photos you can see they are the lines the crops were planted in.

when the crops are lain in some ways, the seed lines when the farmer sowed his crop will show up. Other times they don't.

so your hypothesis is not entirely correct or you have conveniently missed that point.

fill in the gaps!! i know you secretly love these things!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

No, those lines are caused by the way they smashed the crops over.

You can see the same lines in the other circles. Those lines are like the lines on a disk record. They follow the curve of the design, not the lines in the crops soil.

Nice try, but fail.

HUMANS uses ropes and or string to pivot around an axis to make their circles. This is why the lines are like the disk record.

Their tools are not as wide as they area they are trying to "fill in" so there are STREAKS left behind by their tools. The direction of these streaks (tool marks) are COMMON on all crop circles because MEN use the same technique over and over again...

Keep in mind, these marks go all the way around, but because of the angles these images are taken you can only see shadows from a few of them.

Those lines I marked in red WERE NOT there before the crop circle. They were created when they smashed the crops over. These TOOL MARKS are caused by their smashing devices. They follow the curve of the design because they were created when the design was created.

Fail....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I give you a friendly advice: why don't you start a new thread called
"Crop Circles: I solved the mistery!" ?
Sounds good!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

oh you are very fixed in your opinion.

I can clearly see the lines the farmer plants the crops in.

Outside the circle and inside.

i can see that.

its clear.

this can be explained your way or another way, so there is a part of your theory that is flawed, because there are two possible explanations.

One you want to hear and one you don't.

lots of love to ya !

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

..because THERE IS NO MYSTERY. Only in your little head.

I would rather debunk every crop circle in their own topics, than make my own.

From 2010 on, EVERY crop circle that is going to be made is going to be debunked. These stupid HOAXERS are not going to get away with it for much longer.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

What a joke your replies are.

Yeah, the lines were already there, OK.
Dumb... an absolutely dumb LIE you are trying to spread right now.

You are just saying that because you have NOTHING. You have absolutely NOTHING to disprove these tool marks, so you make up a complete LIE and you stick with it just to create ANY type counter argument because you don't have any.

Please do explain why the crop circle design, and the curved lines, are both perfectly identical arcs? Please tell me why the radius is exactly the same?

So you are trying to tell me this crop circle design was created by farmers? If you think the lines were already there, that means the design was already there, and the design was just following farmer lines....

What you are saying is completely frikken stupid, and I see right through your pathetic attempt at discrediting these tool marks.

Simply PATHETIC.

The tool marks and lines I am talking about follow the exact design of EVERY crop circle. The tool marks are unique to the design, and have NOTHING to do with the way the crops were before the design was made.

So you are failing so bad right now it's not even funny.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

your funny

i like stirring you up!

i will keep an eye on your hypothesis because its quite good and probably can be explained in many ways.

don't get so upset, its not the end of the world !

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I guess these lines from this crop circle were already there too huh?

What a joke.

Those lines are created by the tools they use to make the crop circles. I will point to them in EVERY crop circle.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by Antor

..because THERE IS NO MYSTERY. Only in your little head.

I would rather debunk every crop circle in their own topics, than make my own.

From 2010 on, EVERY crop circle that is going to be made is going to be debunked. These stupid HOAXERS are not going to get away with it for much longer.

Your Head, instead, seem that is too big for your little brain.

Hope that "ignore button" work.
You are too aggressive.
Bye Bye.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

You aren't stirring me up... nice pathetic attempt at pretending you have ANY control over me.

I am laughing so hard over here AT YOU.

I feel I am talking to school children who don't believe Santa is fake, so they ask me all these dumb questions like "then how do the gifts get in my home?"..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Yeah you would ignore someone proving you wrong and showing that your beliefs are all a lie, and you are being fooled by hoaxers.

Have a nice psychosis.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by 2theC

You aren't stirring me up... nice pathetic attempt at pretending you have ANY control over me.

I am laughing so hard over here AT YOU.

I feel I am talking to school children who don't believe Santa is fake, so they ask me all these dumb questions like "then how do the gifts get in my home?"..

well, you did reply.

hey the last photo, some of your lines are close together, the ones you highlighted and then to the right of those four lines the lines are A LOT wider...

why?

one guy has a a longer board than the other?
like three or four times as wide?
human error?

please xplain

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NEWhy don't you start with one of my first posts in this topic like you were supposed to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically, please explain these lines that I marked in red.

Please tell me;

1: Why are these marks found on EVERY crop circle EVER made?

2: Why are they almost always the same length apart?

3: Why are they EXACTLY the lines found on man-made crop circles?

Originally posted by Julie Washington
That's all you have. Fail

Thats all you have? YOU FAILED. You have nothing... you didn't even try to debunk this. You can't.
[edit on 9-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

Those lines are not found on EVERY single crop circle. Stop being ridiculous.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
well, you did reply.

I will reply to anyone replying to me. That is my choice.

Originally posted by 2theC
hey the last photo, some of your lines are close together, the ones you highlighted and then to the right of those four lines the lines are A LOT wider...

why?

one guy has a a longer board than the other?
like three or four times as wide?
human error?

please xplain

It could be multiple reasons.

These tool marks that I am highlighting are only visible because they are shadows. Depending on the angles you view the crop circle, and depending on the altitude and azimuth of the Sun, and depending on other lights in the environment, including the light reflected from crops themselves, these shadows may or may not be lit up by these light sources, and will not show up on camera.

Sometimes they get lucky and create marks small enough that you can not see them easily.

When you see lines in one section, but not another, this is also a sign of "sloppiness". It means they were not consistent when flattening the crops. It is "human error" in a sense.

Also, there is crop circles that exist that DO show they use different size tools. One person would have one size, and another a slightly different size, or a very small size to do more detailed smaller circles and lines.

-edit to add-

Please note that the distances between these lines are usually always slightly larger than the width of a human. Explain that away.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by steve_oZ

Then show me a crop circle that doesn't show these lines in one form or another. Please do provide the date the crop circle appeared and it's location.

Once you do, I will proceed to show you every error in that particular crop circle, and then reverse engineer the design and show you exactly how the design is limited by the tools they used to create it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here are comments from a researcher that actually visited, inspected and walked this crop circle:

"The crop was springing up and generally only the lower stems of the plants seemed to indicate pressure on one side, consistent with plant-against-plant pressure rather than any obvious 'plank' marks or lines in the crop."

I find eye witness statements more reliable than arm chair quarterbacks.

Source Robert Armstrong

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

So you are going to ignore picture evidence and believe some biased researcher who is talking about something totally different that I.

Go ahead, make your donation to that website, please do give them all your money so they can continue to spread b.s.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
More on scene reports:

"This first formation in Canola is an excellent example that NO HUMAN activity is possible .Look closely at the photo on your right. Some plants are slightly bent forward but still standing and some plants have been laid to the ground - the space in between the standing and flattened plant is staggered throughout the entire formation.

THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH A PLANK OF WOOD.!!! I cannot state this enough - standing in the formation you CANNOT see clearly what the design is.

The flattening and bending of the plant gives the perfect shading in design. The outer swirl was also bent clockwise - the internal design was anticlockwise. By even standing gently on a plant stem - you will break it with ease !!"

Crop Circle Wisdom Report and Photos

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join