It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Lets see if I can do this without sounding crazy. First of all I am not an astrologer, weather man, Meteorologist or NASA scientist. That being said I can not be held accountable for the following statements simply because what works for me might not work for you.

Years ago my grandfather after witnessing a automobile accident in which high speed caused the wreck made an interesting observation. He told me the problem with this world is that everybody is in a hurry to get nowhere.

Being the youth that I was it didn't sink in what he was saying. It took me years "30" to finally understand what he meant. Sort of like you off handily listen (in my case) to the doctor when he's telling you to quit smoking, But your all ears when he's just shocked your heart back to life.

So I decided to slow down and enjoy life. My wife and I were out on the deck one night enjoying the stars from the comfort of lounge chairs. It was very clear that night and we had all the lights off so we could see better. We saw several shooting stars as the night went on and several airplanes heading to and from Atlanta. And to be honest I saw other lights that I thought may be satellites or very high flying airplanes. After about an hour of relaxing I actually dozed off and awoke to discover my wife also dozing. Instead of waking her I just laid there looking up and that's when I saw the first one. It was a extra bright star directly overhead but what was different was this one moved. Shocked or maybe disbelieving I blinked my eyes several times but it still was moving. It was a short lived experience because it left just as fast as it came.
I spent several weeks looking up trying to catch a glimpse of something but it just was not to be. Then one late evening while on a fishing trip with my son I figured it out. Once again in a relaxed position with my eyes fully adjusted I started looking and there they were. Over the next hour or so we saw probably 25 to 50 strange objects high in the atmosphere. They ranged from pinpoint to pencil lead size. But the larger one's always seemed dimmer. Some would cross over and disappear over the horizon and some would simply disappear. But in some cases they wouldn't even be lights but patches of black.
It always seems that the more comfortable and wound down we are the better we can see them. It has even gotten to the point that we can see the with medium light in the back ground.
Now I am not saying that everything we see is a UFO, but I am saying we are seeing something that's not always the norm. On one occasion my wife and I witnessed as much movement as the "tether video".
I think now the reason we never saw them before is like everybody else we just get in a hurry and miss the things around us.

Be relaxed, allow plenty of time for eyes to adjust, be patient.
Try it, It may work for you too.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hav.nt as yet seen a UFO but would very much like too so I'll give anything a go,will let you know if it works for me in a couple of weeks

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey I hope it works for you, if not on the first try keep trying. Sometimes I go day's without seeing anything.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just a couple of things that might help. It doesn't work while the moon is out in any phase. Total relaxation, lowered blood pressure, good eye sight is a must. Also no alcohol or nut much anyway. Try to focus on a certain area of the sky that's outside aircraft corridors.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Have tried twice so far nothing but am not the sort of dude to give up that quickly however its starting to get cold around here so will soon have to leave it untill warmer weather

top topics

join