It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous 9.2-Magnitude Great Quake Predicted Along 1500-Mile Stretch Of North-Central Mexico!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Her's an email I received today. Now this is a prognostication from a source who has requested anonymity after I asked him who and how exactly he knows all this. He did mention remote viewing but nothing further.

I don't subscribe much to this so called 'remote viewing' stuff, but then it will be interesting to see what happens a little over a week from now!

So here it is....

In about 9 days from now, there will be an enormous 9.2-magnitude Great Quake along a 1500-mile (2414 km) stretch of north-central Mexico.

The Quake will be situated along the Sierra Madre Occidental, a very long ridge of mountains which forms the Continental Divide in much of Mexico and is the defining mountain range of western north-central Mexico, (much like the Sierra Nevada mountain range is in California).

That monster earthquake zone will extend from the US-MX Border at Antelope Wells, New Mexico, southward past east of Hermosillo, and past east of Culiacan, loops around Durango, (the Epicenter area, as much as you can call this monster having an epicenter), and extends southward past Zacatecas and down to where the Sierra Madre Occidental range crosses MX Hwy 70 (between Aguascalientes and San Luis Potosi), where the seismicity peters out according to my energy signature readings.

At 1500 miles (2414 km) long, this has to be one of the largest earthquake shaking zones on record. It exceeds the shaking zone of the largest earthquake in recorded history, the Great Chilean Quake of 1960 (9.5 magnitude), whose shaking zone extended 840 miles north-to-south.

This upcoming Sierra Madre Occidental (SMO) Great Earthquake is of the same strength (9.2) as the Great Alaskan Quake of 1964, (second largest recorded), which caused land to move vertically 40 feet!

This Quake will also almost certainly cause large tsunamis in the Gulf of California, 300 miles (482 km) west of the Sierra Madre Occidental.

Across the Gulf of California from mainland Mexico, cities on the Baja California Peninsula such as La Paz and Loreto could very well experience damaging tsunamis.

On the Mexican mainland near the Sierra Madre Occidental, there could be multiple ruptures in, or failures of, large dams with potential disastrous flooding of cities downstream. These include: Presas (Dams) Angostura, Rodriguez, Alvaro Obregon, Mocuzari, Boquillo, Torreoncillos, Sanalona, Calles, and Santos.

The mouth of the Colorado River at the northern end of the Gulf of California experiences one of the highest tides in the world, about 33 feet (10 meters). If in addition to the up-to-200-foot (61 meters) estimated wave-height tsunami action from the SMO Great Quake, the Quaker occurs when there is a high tide in the Gulf of California, then it is conceivable that a Super Tsunami exceeding 250 feet (76 meters) height could sweep up the Colorado River and northward over the land to where it slopes down to the Salton Sea (below sea level) in California, causing flooding. Cities in the path of any such potential wave action that might occur include Mexicali, MX, and Calexico, El Centro and Brawley, CA.

The SMO Great Quake will not trigger an additional quake along California's San Andreas Fault. Rather, the damage in the southern region of the San Andreas Fault will be due to its being nearer the northern end of the SMO Great Quake, and thus receiving its share of the shaking, any land rising or subsidence, and tsunamis which will be caused by the Sierra Madre Occidental Great Quake.

Thus, persons near the Sierra Madre Occidental range in Mexico and along the Sea of Cortez/Gulf of California will want to maintain vigilance for earthquake and any resultant tsunami from Thursday, May 13 through Saturday, May 15.

Do we wait with bated breath? I'm not laying any bets on this happening. But then......

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

well, thats a very detailed account/prophecy. is it connected with the long talked about cali big one? i'll be watching the calender. does your source have any proven track record that you know of?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You're not the only one who received it. Are you Richard Boylan?
Who are Wendi and Fran?

www.galacticfriends.com...

www.twitlonger.com...

And a few other places...

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
No offense to the OP, but these people making predictions like this, I am afraid, are purely fear mongering for attention.

99% chance says it won't happen.

I just hope people are smart enough to toss this kind of stuff in the trash.

If a quake happens, it happens.

Everyone should have disaster preparation ready to go. Regardless of circumstance.

But this type of fear-mongering, and that is exactly what it is, really needs to be met with harsh criticism. It's charlatanism at it's worst.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It would make crossing the boarder a lot harder

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Exactly! That's why I mentioned that I don't believe in this so called 'remote viewing' stuff!

Anyway, the description is pretty detailed to be just brushed aside. So let's wait and see. And if it does happen, then yes, I'll start believing in 'remote viewing'. But till then it's all balderdash where I'm concerned!

Originally posted by Phage
Are you Richard Boylan?

Lol! NO! Thank the Lord for that!!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I have noticed that area has been very active for a couple of month's
Thanks for the prediction,

It's only a Matter of Time.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by muzzleflash

Exactly! That's why I mentioned that I don't believe in this so called 'remote viewing' stuff!

Anyway, the description is pretty detailed to be just brushed aside. So let's wait and see. And if it does happen, then yes, I'll start believing in 'remote viewing'. But till then it's all balderdash where I'm concerned!

Good points hehe.

I suppose this will be a actual way to tell if "remote viewing" can see into the future and predict accurately.

Good call. You know when it doesn't happen though, they will have 100 excuses and then come out with a new prediction the next day.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
well some people here at ATS swear there are
remote viewing programs utilized by our
military and it hasn't been debunked to my
knowledge so I wouldn't discount it quite yet.

As far as this quake goes, I have a gut feeling
it may be accurate.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I hope not.. the world is upside down enough already... to be honest I beleive in the spiritual side..but have no clue about remote viewing.. and always take predictions with a pinch of salt, but you never know, so will keep an open mind, and hope this is proved false..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Specific events in the future are really hard to predict. Less specific patterns that repeat through history are easier to predict. Example: astrology predicting a probability for a pattern to repeat.

The future is like liquefied plastic, it never really takes a precise shape until the event horizon has passed i.e. as it happens.

Bankers have enough money, planning, and man power to shape the future, but they are not always successful.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well some people here at ATS swear there are
remote viewing programs utilized by our
military and it hasn't been debunked to my
knowledge so I wouldn't discount it quite yet.

As far as this quake goes, I have a gut feeling
it may be accurate.

That is true, but no one has proved it can "predict the future".

It seems that if remote viewing works, it only works at viewing current events or past events.

I doubt they have a "precog" facility lol. But if they do, I guess it wouldn't be that big of a surprise.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Cities in the path of any such potential wave action that might occur include Mexicali, MX, and Calexico, El Centro and Brawley, CA.

I got the chills when I read that part. I live in Brawley CA. Frequently visit El Centro, Mexicali, and Calexico.

And here we are -119 Ft Above sea level.

True or False, this is still scary.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Whats to say using a nuke on the oil leak wont trigger this quake?
Would it be possible?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Will you ask your friend to pdf his remote viewing session notes to you. Then post them in your thread.
If he declines, then he never had such session. And then I will know that his e-mail to you was bogus.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well I dont really know what to make of it, most likely it will come to nothing as usual. I did a quick google and came up with this name and footer attributed to it in two locations -

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
[email protected]
www.drboylan.com/

Never heard of him before but im sure some of you will have. A quick glance at his website suggests to me hes a crank... Were the outcome of it not to be so devastating id be happy to be proved wrong.

edit - I somehow missed Phage's post where he posted this already!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Beegs]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
I got the chills when I read that part. I live in Brawley CA. Frequently visit El Centro, Mexicali, and Calexico.

And here we are -119 Ft Above sea level.

True or False, this is still scary.

Damn! You better pack yer bags and head for them hills!! But then again, there's probably a negligible chance of anything happening! But heck! If it does, you're screwed, and how!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The psychic abilities which Star Seed adults and Star Kids have can
often be put to social benefit.
An outstanding example of this is the remote-viewing work below which my
close associates Wendi and Fran have been recently engaging in the past few
days.

They have foreseen that about 9 days from now, there will be an enormous
9.2-magnitude Great Quake along a 1500-mile (2414 km) stretch of
north-central Mexico.
www.galacticfriends.com...

I have been putting my outstanding remote viewing skills to work and I see this prediction as failing.
What has me stumped is how anyone can label a viewing like this as outstanding?
If it comes true, it would be outstanding and tragic.

Again, I will say that in my viewing I have foreseen that this prediction will not occur.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Derised Emanresu
Again, I will say that in my viewing I have foreseen that this prediction will not occur.

Thank Heavens!

But have a look-see here...

Mexico
Southern Region
Newly defined
within ≈550 km of Oaxaca, OAXACA, Mex.
Lat 17.064 Lon -96.720

M3.5-M5.5
Expected about May 10+/-3 days (posted 0125 hours 28th Apr)

Mag just a max 5.5. Not much to rattle one's teeth. Here's the link for whatever it's worth!

Regional Long Term Forecasts

I suggest you read the disclaimer too!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
ok tell me, remote viewing is about seeing from a distance, that is normally not seen. lol. like looking in your neighbours bathroom, today... not tomorrow... so did he remotely view something happening in the ground or did he just predict the future?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join