It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous 9.2-Magnitude Great Quake Predicted Along 1500-Mile Stretch Of North-Central Mexico!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
my friend who works for the CIA told me something about remote viewing; because he is used to that mean to detect terrorists and future attacks.

He want to stay in anonymity because he must be quiet because the military are always watching him.

So, my CIA best friend told me that prophecy isn't gonna to happen.

PS : my friend also has a nice NASA coffee cup, so I guess he also is in relation with the NASA...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There's a major earthquake predicted for Southern California this year in the Bible Code prophecy. Also, a huge quake in China is predicted this year in the Bible Codes. Creepy stuff. And it's very possible with all the major quakes we've been seeing this year.... especially the 7.2 in Baja, California and the 6.9 in China. these may be the beginning of a massive couple of quakes on the scale of the Chile 8.8 or larger. If this Mexico quake happens, it may trigger a chain reaction. Also, note the recent activity at Yellowstone. "Watch, therefore and be sober that you may not be taken as a thief in the night."

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derised Emanresu

Again, I will say that in my viewing I have foreseen that this prediction will not occur.

Try viewing the Cascades.
Please u2u me with you re results. I'll also do the same.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well .. if it's that big ... maybe it's HARP at work trying to solve the illegal immigration problem along the border .. instead of building a wall .. just make a huge long hole ...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueblue
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I have noticed that area has been very active for a couple of month's
Thanks for the prediction,

It's only a Matter of Time.

Technically that's not true. If you read the OP's post he says the epicenter is centered in Durango, Mexico and eq activity extending up to Antelope Wells, New Mexico.

A quick run to the USGS shows that area and durango have no earthquake activity in the last week (and longer).

earthquake.usgs.gov...
(the little South American shaped outline at the very bottom is Durango)

earthquake.usgs.gov...
(Durango up close)

As you can see nothing going on. I find the fact that the prediction focuses on this region to be more interesting than the prediction itself. Why would someone choose a region that hasn't shown recent seismological activity when you could make your prediction more believable by centering it on the earthquake in the recently active baja california region.

poor planning of a fake prediction or does the prophet actually believe what he is saying?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Delphiki]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well if by some fluke the quake happens, I will send the predictor two cookies.

If it doesn't happen, we will point and laugh and shoo the predictor away and say 'we told ya so'.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
my friend who works for the CIA told me something about remote viewing; because he is used to that mean to detect terrorists and future attacks.

He want to stay in anonymity because he must be quiet because the military are always watching him.

So, my CIA best friend told me that prophecy isn't gonna to happen.

PS : my friend also has a nice NASA coffee cup, so I guess he also is in relation with the NASA...

If your CIA friend knows his stuff, he would have told you that remote
viewing is only good in the now. You can only remote current events
that are happening now, and not in the future. Not even in the very near
future. And the CIA doesn't worry about the military watching them.
They are watched by the CIA. The military have no priority over them.

You say he told you that he must stay anonymous because he must be
quiet. He wasn't too quiet in telling you all this, was he? What sort of
crap are you spouting off here? CIA guys don't open their mouths about
ANYTHING, to ANYONE, not even their own families know what they are
up to, so you bragging about all this hush hush stuff is bulls@$t.

And why don't you ask him about his relationship with NASA. I am sure
he will spill the whole pot of beans about that too.

Where do all of you people come from with all of this "insider" information
from these guys you claim are always divulging "top secret" stuff to you?
That's what is usually claimed. Secret this, classified this, top secret
that, blah, blah, blah. If the military are watching them and they blabber on
about something, say to you for example, don't you know that they would
have to take you out too? What a joke.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

...i think turvisex (sp?) was joking...

...about remote viewing being able to view future events... consider reading ingo swan's stuff... he was one of the initial participants in the CIA / stanford U remote viewing study in the early 70s, which the feds later claimed was discontinued because it didnt prove diddly squat - but - ingo says different - and - feds arent known for impeccable honesty...

...ingo is also an amazing artist and paints alien landscapes that he says he's visited via remote viewing... to do so, seems to me, one would have to either travel to the past or the future or something like that there, lmao... so, maybe, remote viewing can see futuristic thing-a-mah-bobbers...

...i dont believe 99.999999% of the newager quacks who claim they are capable of remote viewing - but - i do believe that cia jerks will jerk with ya just cuz they can - and - thats all i got to say about that - love forrest...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
well, thats a very detailed account/prophecy. is it connected with the long talked about cali big one? i'll be watching the calender. does your source have any proven track record that you know of?

Oh yeah, he has a track record. It's just not very good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Incoming Asteroid!!! Nov 15th? (2008)
Richard Boylan: There's An Astronaut on that Falling Satellite
the Mission of the12 Scientists From Altimar Coming To Earth This Year; (2008)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

There is not enough piezo-seismic pressure in the area of Wichita, Kansas right now for there to be any M9.2 earthquake in Mexico. The piezo-seismic pressure would have to go up an aweful lot in order for there to be any chance of a major earthquake striking on or near the date you posted for that particular location.

There is no chance of an M9.2 to strike as stated.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I suppose this will be a actual way to tell if "remote viewing" can see into the future and predict accurately.

Yes, definitely you should take the loudest and least ethical doom mongering wannabes and judge the very nature of humanity and worthiness of many decades of science by whether that bozo turns out to be correct.

RC

top topics

<< 1   >>

join