It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 official flight path a confirmed lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Even if you could validate your claim that your map shows the official flight path (which it does not) , how would this 'confirm' anything ?

You are clearly 'anti-OS' in everything that you post on the topic of 9/11 , so why do you now quote Laura Bush as a credible source for proving the OS is false ?

And OPRAH ?!!! How much closer can one get to being an advocate of the OS ?

I generally leave your threads alone when I disagree with you but , you fail miserably in this one .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Would it helped if she commented on Alex Jones show? Oh sure, theres a crediable source as well.
My opinions on 911 are so for the simple FACT that the OS is a proven lie. Documented & well noted so whose to say that because the comment by Cheney was spoken by laura Bush isn't a fact?

And if Oprah is so comitted to the OS as you state then why didn't she catch it then delete it from the show? Kinda contradicts your statement about her.

My opinion is that with all of these slip ups (true or otherwise) those slips in and of themselves spoken out of the mouths of those who were in a position to know anything about 911 including main players, speak volumes alone. Even when others refuse to acknowledge it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I did correct it by posting the NTSB version. I myself stand corrected, I thought by posting the OS one that was clear...Obviously not and my apologies.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have no problem with who's show she was on or who said what to who.

The issue with this is it was said almost NINE years later.

Memories can change over time.

Even trying to take this as word for word truth is just wishing for more evidence against the OS.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Point well taken and in that context I agree that some will assume that.

But I think its important to remember here that it was spoken on a current television show and from what I understand, no one else has ever heard of the plane circling the White House. If that is true then its new information either way regardless of when the event happened. I mean really, we all discuss 911 today on ATS and regardless of when she stated the comment was told to her it is still 9 years ago.

So are we just to dismiss her comment because it don;t fit within let's say the more popular theorys that some would prefer to discuss?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

My opinions on 911 are so for the simple FACT that the OS is a proven lie.

That is ALSO an 'opinion'.

There are NO "proven lies" in what you so disparagingly refer to as the "OS"...

Opinion, only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, this....

....and from what I understand, no one else has ever heard of the plane circling the White House.

BECAUSE NO SUCH THING OCCURED!

Look, please, at an aviation chart. A large jet that flew INTO the Prohibited airspace (P-56-A) that encompasses the White House, and the other portions nearby (such as the Mall, etc) WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE NEWS, from day one!!

[edit on 5 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Since you have TWO threads on essentionaly the same topic, am repeating MY post fromthe other thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Yes, memories can change over time. Like what shirt did I wear yesterday, or where did I put my car keys..

But vivid memories like the one described about the biggest terrorist attack that you are directly involved with and conversation with the Vice Presidents wife are most likely not going to get lost in translation.

I don't see why everyone is hating on MikeLee for presenting this information. I think it is pretty interesting actually.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is no reason to start two threads with the exact same subject matter.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join