It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 official flight path a confirmed lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The officially stated flight path of flight 77 that crashed into the Pentago is now a confirmed lie. Confirmed by who? Laura Bush states below that...

I was ushered into the conference room adjacent to the PEOC’s nerve center. It’s a small room with a large table. National Security Advisor Condi Rice, Counselor to the President Karen Hughes, Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Bolten, and Dick and Lynne Cheney were already there, where they had been since the morning. Lynne, whose agents had brought her to the White House just after the first attack, came over and hugged me. Then she said quietly into my ear, “The plane that hit the Pentagon circled the White House first.”
source: Laura Bush recalling a comment made to her by Lynne Cheney

The flight path of flight 77 is now a confirmed lie without any doubt. This is perhaps the first genuine admission by anyone within that executive circle to admit what the public was told about the plane's flight path on 911 is simply not the truth. This brings into question again, the route that flt 77 took and the route of the other aircraft also. If for no other reason, than this admission that what we have been told was not the case.

The OS flight path above takes it in a straight line past the White House but with this admission, if it took a circle over the WH then this flight path is now faulty and the approach must be examined again and closer. If flight 77 circled the White House then all calculations are now wrong. Not to mention the FDR must now be considered to be either tampered with or incorrect at the very least given the fact that the extra flight time in making a circle cannot be aligned with current data from these devices.

This also proves that all of those who have purported to make their own calculations & opinions based upon their own professional merits as to backing up the OS are simply wrong and their conclsuions cannot in any way match that with this new flight path!

[edit on 5/4/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Laura Bush recalling a comment made to her by Lynne Cheney

Laura Bush recalling a comment by Lynne Cheney doesn't confirm anything...that's just hearsay...C'mon now....don't title a thread confirmed unless it really is ok?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by tellmemoreok]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Sorry mikelee , but the map you have posted IS NOT " the officially stated flight path" of flight 77.

I found your map here : www.thepowerhour.com...

" Flight Path by a Former Air Force Pilot "

Your map is nothing more than an "Analysis by Steve Koeppel , Palm Springs, CA."

I will now quote directly from his article :

"... I'm surprised that I haven't seen ... ANY map - of the Pentagon airplane's approach ."

" I have yet to see a map showing the route flown by the aircraft that was said to have hit the Pentagon . So I read some of the reports and put together the attached maps ."

" I based my map of the attack path on a description of the attack ... which said the plane was initially picked up on radar east-southeast of Dulles ... heading at high speed toward Washington ."

" Of course , this is all speculations , not facts ."

This guy admits that this is his analysis and speculation .

The guy copyrighted his page in 2007.

NTSB reports that show an entirely different flight path were published in 2006 .

I will edit to add the NTSB map .

911research.wtc7.net...

www.gwu.edu...

www.911myths.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by okbmd]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 5-5-2010 by okbmd]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Why seal my number, had the U.S. media are afraid the Chinese government's vicious power, the so-called free and fair are false.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tellmemoreok

I honestly believe that it does indeed confirm that the flight path of 77 is now a lie. You of course, have every right to disagree with that. But the comment by Cheney and her being where she was on 911, with access to the information that apparently was not avalible until now, confirms that it was a lie.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

The map is an portryal widely regarded as the flight path and it was posted for consideration. So before you jump on then ride your band wagon around yelling, I think you should understand why it was posted then perhaps, you'll understand. Or not...

Below is the official flight path just for YOUR consideration

Flt 77 OS version

[edit on 5/5/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Mike
u r bound and determined to try to make that
Oprah TV footage stick aren't ya?

I guess your other thread with Laura Bush in title

www.abovetopsecret.com...

didn't get enough exposure for ya so you created
another thread.

I am deeply disappointed that u r pursuing this
in this fashion. I am all for 9/11 truth but I do
have my principles in what I consider worthwhile
sources. And to me this is not one of them.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

First, whats your issue? I posted what I genuinely believe is good solid information. Of course if you don't agree theres no need to chide me about it like some playground bully. My desire is to provide information as I find it to those who follow the 911 issues, as I do. Within the context of the two threads they are both very different but in order to see that one must be literiate and intelligent enough to actually determine that in the first place. Instead of resorting to third grade level harrassment.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Bound to make it stick?

I don't have to, Mrs. Bush did that when she made it public.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

2 threads in 12 hrs with the same content
is nothing but trolling the idea.
u should have stuck with the first thread
and left off the 2nd else u wouldn't
the scrutiny of your motives.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I am all for 9/11 truth but I do
have my principles in what I consider worthwhile
sources. And to me this is not one of them.

For truth eh?

Thats something I seek as well. You think that a staement like that by a former First Lady regarding a discrepency in the OS is NOT related to the truth?

I'm dumbfounded by your comment if thats true.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

If you and others really think thats trolling, then the MODS can remove it then. Thats NOT what I intended on ATS...In no way whatsoever!!!

And...I even apologize for doing so because I had no idea thats the case, if it's true which I believe it isn't because the context is different.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

the scrutiny of your motives

The scruitny of "motives" is clear if one can understand the context however, you don't. The first thread is about L. Bush's statement to her by Lynne Cheney, while the second is about the flight path of 77 utilizing her statement to prove the path is a lie. Whats the problem?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have asked ATS Mods to look at both threads to satisfy a member who accused me of trolling. In all fairness.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by okbmd

"The map is an portryal widely regarded as the flight path and it was posted for consideration. So before you jump on then ride your band wagon around yelling, I think you should understand why it was posted then perhaps, you'll understand. Or not...

Below is the official flight path just for YOUR consideration"

Flt 77 OS version

Then maybe you should substantiate your claim that this map is widely regarded as the flight path .

If you can do that , then I will stand corrected ., if not , then you have posted misleading information .

I wasn't yelling ., to the contrary , I even edited my post several times to sound less critical .

The link you posted "Below is the official flight path" , for my consideration , shows the same flight path that is found in the links I posted .

Anyone can see this path doesn't even resemble the path in the map you posted .

Not even close .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join