It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ Conscious, or Perspective?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok, question for you philosophers out there;

If i elevate myself to the Christ conscious (I don't care to argue how valid the christ conscious is so please leave read that objectively), but i don't change my perspective on that conscious, am i still living in the "dead" world? I can be fully aware of consciousness from any dimension (for lack of a better explanation from myself), but if i never change my perspective on the consciousness would i still then be observing the old world? Ok let me rephrase and put this into different words.

If i am existing within the 4th dimension, but looking at the 4th dimension from a 3 dimensional perspective, would i still be living in the 3rd dimension? So essentially we would be existing within the highest level of dimension but only looking at it from a 3 dimensional perspective then that means i am still at the source, i just can't see it. So my next question is, rather then trying to find my eyes, or train my third eye, or channel any energy, or any of that for that matter, how do i go about changing my perspective?

I hope someone can understand. lol.

P.S. - I am really not looking for argument here, i am looking to gain someone elses experience and insight so i can actively compare.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
To change your perspective on reality, all you have to do is make a CHOICE to change it. Make conscious intention to alter the way you view reality. What you refer to as "Christ consciousness" or fourth density. I like to put in terms of our higher selves. It is in my opinion that our fourth density selves are our true selves. Try some meditation on getting more in touch with your higher self... and your perspective will change because you will be more in tune with the true YOU.

Hope that helps.
J.Black

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I meditate regularly. Sometimes i meditate all day trying to make myself stop thinking, or to change my thoughts. Is this how you are able to consider your choices of perspective? I am curious, if we change the perspective to true self does perspective no longer matter? Or does the true self still contain perspective? What types of meditations are you using, and how? When you meditate do you consider what is happening within the meditation? Would perspective apply to thought or being?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The 3D manifestation of ourselves is what we are stuck with for the duration of our flesh lifetime. But the 4th allows you to feel more of the 3rd and to understand where and why these energies exist and how to use them.

It increases your experience of the 3rd all while giving you clarity to see the purpose of all life on Earth and ultimately in the universe.

If you are visiting the 4th, you should learn how to develop the unique gifts you were given two use on Earth. Healing and Light working is usually the major focus of those who visit the 4th for however long they can stay.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here we go again, another poster asking questions that dont make any sense if you are really on top of the bible. Why ask questions like this here ? You should go read for yourself the truths of the bible from the bible.
People, never take another mans views on the bible. It is up to you to read and to understand the basics. The rest is to discuss with a group of people in the setting for biblical study. To easy to take anothers take on the truth, and not get the right answers. It takes YEARS to truly grasp the complexities of the bible. The basics, however are easy for a simple man-There is one god almighty-love all as yourself-forgive since people are sometimes controled by evil and their sins are not always their fault-just live a just life. Dont believe me however, go read for yourself.
The poster is not serious about any answers, he definatelly did not read the bible or he would not have asked such a question, There are no mystic veils hidding answers in the bible, no different dimensions,you just have to read and study.

I think i will go post a question about something i dont know anything about to stirr up trouble, ridicule or hate. And just think, this is a reflection of you. -POSTER - PLEASE GO READ THE BIBLE ! and come back and ask a more inteligent question - like did the end times start in 1915??? DO you need fill body immersion to be baptized? Is the end times beast a real beast or a symbol of countries? Is their really a rapture of christians? When did god change our status from gentiles to children of god almighty? Why he is GOD ALMIGHTY not just god ? Why you should pray in his real name -JEHOVAH and not another? Is there a never ending burning in hell or just the grave for unrepentent people? Does a true christian have some of the powers of JESUS? To heal? To bless? Who is satan? What powers does he have? Is he in control of this earth at this time? What is sin? Why are we all guilty of it and cannot, not sin ? When will be released from sin? - i could go on and on, but none of my questions would be about dimensions . GO READ

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

lol, sometimes it fun for people to create ideas to understand other peoples perspective on things. doesn't really always project their beliefs. i mean, how else will you become able to understand things!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Bro maybe not everybody is as smart as you...hes just asking a few questions...have some respect for people..not everybody has been on this site for 10yrs or however long youve been...you should be excited more and more people are waking up and wanting to know....if you think here we go again then just think it to youself and move on and let others answer his questions...dont need to add negativity...maybe hes new to all this kind of stuff...its better to be helpful then to ridicule people...would make them not even want to post or come back....not the best way to welcome people.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The truth,
just like evidence,
is long and boring detail.
Knowing full well that you won't
like the answer I will proceed anyway.

Feel free to talk amoung yourselves or text.

It's called a plan view, or more commonly a blueprint.
With a blue print one can see inside the house, and
inside the walls, and outside the house all at
the same moment. Same with a draftsmans
side view of a gadget or device.
In otherwords it's called
geometry. Study it.

See while inside a box
one can only see the insides.
Draw a square on a paper and one
can see inside and outside of it at
the same moment. We are viewing a 2d
object from the third dimension. In the
same way a 4d entity can view the 3rd dimension.

After a lot of practice one can accurately
peel back the layers of a wall with ones
mind and see the insulation, support
beams, even the wiring and vents.
We can do it now, we always
could, and even the
ancients knew how.

This is why
geometry is not
taught in conjunction
with logic in school anymore.
People who don't know the thousand
year history of what "get to the point"
actually means, particularly in law, along
with other phrases like "line of reasoning" are
much easier to control through their emotions and feelings.

Euclids elements

David Grouchy

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If you change your form of existence, but gain no new experience or perspective on it, then you haven't willingly done it.

If you think about entering a house, but never experience the actual entering of a house, and gain no new perspective on it because of it, then you haven't entered the house.

I suppose you can be unconscious, lifted into the house, then walked out of it without your knowing, but at that instance you have never willingly done it. You gain nothing by doing it and might as well have never done it, as you're not any different because of it.

I wonder if that was your question.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

i did like your response, i am curious to learn more about this subject. i am going to check out your link.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's Christ consciousness.
4th dimension is the time, even the fifth might exist here in some form.

The CC itself refers to the illuminated state that all the "messiahs" of our times reached. It's useless to compare who's more "right", it's all around subjective. That state can be approached from many different directions, but they all leave to the same root. It's tapping into your true spirit. It's realization.

The Ajna-chakra invocation (third eye) is a part of yoga practices, and definitely shouldn't be done without proper grounding. It can lead to what some call "Kundalini sickness". It's actually some form of neurological imbalance, disharmony. You should meditate for a long periods of time before you start doing it, for your own good.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Tryptych]

new topics

top topics

join