It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Disclosure , New Documentary [Trailer]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I don't wish to seem blase' about this, but it's been the pattern lately, and I don't see it changing very much in future.

I don't see how you can use any kind of pattern to judge an event that is completely without precedent.

Presumably the aliens won't go away. There will be many lifetimes worth of questions to ask them about the universe and other life in it.

Plus there's the question of FTL travel which they must have to have reached us. Sure, we may not all get free energy, and maybe they won't even share their FTL secrets with us, but surely through observation we will be able to take a big step towards our own FTL technology.

Do you think that human FTL ability would also be forgotten so quickly? The ability for mankind to actually reach out and explore the universe?

These are pretty big issues, and once they're out in the open I don't see them being forgotten any time soon.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Thinking, again , a bit outside-the-box, on this "disclosure" concept....does anyone really believe, in their heart-of-hearts, that any ONE nation, or "nation-state", has the ability to 'clamp down' on and suppress the information, stunning as it would be, of extra-terrestrial contact, over such a long time period (going on at LEAST fifty year, by now)?

It boggles the limits of imagination, to me. I WISH to think that 'they' exist, but it is difficult to wrap my head around th complexity of this deception, IF it has occured.....AND the amount of 'secrets' that would have had to be contained, for all those years....

wacker, let us consider the tales of aliens meeting with the PTB as some have suggested back in the 50's; possibly we do not have enough info to really make a wise decision on this, for what if, there might possibly be opposing factions of visitors, and one side is actively working with the PTB and does not wish us to know of their clandestine presence, and on the other hand we have those, perhaps bound by some treaty, wishing us to know of their presence, yet not allowed to openly interact with us?

As jaded and verbose as most are, unless the skies were filled with 1000's of ships world wide, the dis-info spooks and pseudo-sceptics would never accept disclosure as being fact.

I have seen several "craft" over the years that defy explanation unless they(PTB) are holding tremendous knowledge and technology from us.

interesting...

seeker

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hopefully it turns out to be good! I'll agree with others that certain names have bad reputations in the world of Ufology.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I just checked The Day Before Disclosure facebook page and found this from Steve Bassett .

will be on Coast to Coast AM w/ George Knapp Sunday, April 18 at 10 pm PST with an important announcement .

Guess we will have to wait , but I hope its a proper important announcement this time

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From the one part in the video, a man says, look at when they started to show up.. it was around the time the world started using nuclear bombs, it sems pretty clear as to why they are here.

Im sure someone out there with the knowledge of life wouldn't want us destroying ourselves...

My guess is that if there is "disclosure" that would happen, it would be in the form of et's showing up pretty close to when the first bombs go off in this rising conflict soon to be known as WW3. Nuclear bombs..., they would be against it. That would most likely explain why you could compare an ET to an angel which would furthermore link up to revelation. Makes some sense.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i have actually been waiting for this to come out for a while, there website when searched on google is to be updated "early" may and the movie was to be release early may aswell. I hardly think may 24th is "early". Now when i search it on google I see a link that says release winter 2010, but the link seems bogus.

If anyone has any more information I would be more than interested in hearing it. Before I seen this thread I was considering starting one to find out if any one had an idea of why there is such a lack of information about this documentry and its release.
Any ideas?

Here is the link to their under construction website, very little info but thats my source so far. Other than the facebook source previously stated.
www.newparadigm.no...

edit
spelling

[edit on 24-5-2010 by GummB]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by GummB]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well this documentary won't change a thing. They might just make money out of it and they always say: " We have an important announcement to be made." Well we are now 10 years past Greers announcement and every year there is an important announcment to make. But nothinh happens. They are attentionseekers.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The video was shown at X-Conference2010 and someone did video it from their monitor and then posted it on Youtube but it was removed after a couple of days , probably due to copyright infringement .
It would appear that for whatever reason there is no mention of a release date on the newparadigm website or facebook page so I guess it's a case of wait and see .

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Pretty slick, but the message is the same old same old. When you have Billy Meier, Steven Greer, Michael Salla, Bob Dean, and Steven Bassett, what could possibly go wrong?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Do you think this is another movie made to desensitize us and get us ready for disclosure?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Do you think this is another movie made to desensitize us and get us ready for disclosure?

What kind of professional scientist are you really?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Releasedate announcement from director Terje Toftenes

The Day Before Disclosure is a huge project, and is now unfortunately slightly delayed. The new release date is June 10

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Nice, finally some new information about the film
Thanks for posting that vid.
I just hope this documentry turns out better than that revised ancient aliens series. I actually felt less convinced about alien life after watching the last 2 or 3 episodes, they just seemed to drag on about religion and how it ties in.
Don't get me wrong it was a enlightening watch, just thought it could have been put together quite a bit better. Also im not at all religious so after to much talk about god and all types of other holy texts i just got bored and found myself day dreaming not listening. Plus they had some pretty cheap UFO footage, I think anyone who has an interest in UFO's has seen most of those shots. I honestly think some of those shots were actually pointless time fillers, like a black screen that is susposedly the night sky with one or two lights kinda floating around, I'm pretty sure I could film that in my basement of my computer screen and it would be equally as convincing.
Just my 2.0
Come June i hope we see some interesting footage, although I'm sure it won't really be "the day before disclosure"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

A legend in his own mind?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

What kind of professional scientist are you really?

I study scientific things all of which are very complex.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Disclosure? I would just love more thaan anything else to have Disclosure before I die! This whole UFO thing has had me in it's grips for many years now and I do believe that there are things that we just do not understad yet! I would like the truth from our goverment about what they know or do not know! I'm sure the goverment has so much more knowlege than they are leading us to believe, It has become extreamly frustrating for me personally to know there are so many creditable reports and sightings and the goverment just lets it just blow over, Take Phenex lights for examble How can so many people see such a massive object in the sky and think there is someone or thing visating from were ever? There is so much and yet they treat us like a bunch of assholes, We the people!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So? its the 10th,
Did it come out because I haven't seen it where i've been looking yet
Any info?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
grrrrr UFO documentry's always pull this bs.
"It WAS susposed to come out but we had to push it back becuase...(incert excuse here)...but it'll probibly be out next month, or winter"
same old same old, now im not excited im kinda chapped
I guess we all knew this would just be the same old thing anways, just packaged up differently.

www.thedisclosuremovie.com...

thats the website if anyone wats confermation they said June 10, 2010
I not sure what time or day it is in there reality but here its 12:40pm 06/10/2010

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well the web site has gone live , the DVD is available to buy and according to Terje Toftenes a video stream will be available soon for a fee .
No doubt people will start complaining about having to pay but these things do cost money to produce , remember the days before the internet when you had to pay for stuff

No doubt it will be posted on youtube in a few weeks after they have recouped their expenses .
Be patient Kids , all good things come to those who wait

newparadigm.no...

Edit to add URL

[edit on 11-6-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I don't mind paying, someone has to support films and music both. If you can round up any stores that are retailing it i'll hop in the truck right now. All I can see is the website for ordering it, but for something like $35 USD not yet

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join