It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the recent days are culminating towards an apex.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the gulf oil spilL and the recent terror bombings DEVERSION!

if the plankton dies we will all die if the fish die and our economy is ruined millions will starve and perish if the fuel stops flowing our country will collapse this could be the real beginning of the end every yahoo always wanted.

i am pondering how long chavez willtake to declare war on america and call his buddies fro n korea and iran

we all know that iran is just itching to start a conflict with any nation they can.

there is a lot of chatter in recent weeks of why the earth has been rumbling so much?? It certainly isnt normal iv been alive for 31 years and have never observed so many earthquakes and volacanic avtivity somethings a foot.

Yea i know it all seems like nonsense so here the clencher i do not beleive in acts of god and revelations nor do i beleive in cosmic forces or any spooky magic fantasy mumbo jumbo that said it really feels/seems that a pressure is building and we are about to experience a huge culmination of all the stress energy thats been building.

this is my first paranoid delusion so please go easy.
im really quite normal and a nice guy...

what do you think freinds is this recent string of events part of an unseen force or am i nuts?

Be Well

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It seems to have been building up slowly, starting with Bush Sr, speeding up with Bush Jr and now its just a matter of time before TSHTF if it hasn't already started dripping into it in a way. The weather patterns have definitely changed... along with a bunch of other things.

I've always had the idea that our consciousness determines our reality so if all these people are being fed news about how bad things are going to happen, and all these conspiracies about the end times, well then we are just fulfilling the prophecies ourselves by actively believing/thinking about them.

The more people that think these things the more its ingrained in some planetary "grid"

Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i believe this yes and i definately believe an unsceen force is behind it all if yoU know what i is talking about

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I had a similar thought yesterday.

- Iran announcing race for nuke
- Iceland Volcano eruption grounding Air Traffic throughout Europe
- Numerous devastating earth quakes
- Revolution in Kyrgyzstan
- Entire Polish Political Elite dead
- Gigantic meteorites entering atmosphere
- Greece going down financially
- Attempted bombing in Times Square
- Biggest oil spill in history with no end in sight

I am sure I am missing a couple right now, but my head already hurts thinking about those. Can you believe all this happened in the last 6 months?

If this isn't the "speeding up of major events" talked about for the last couple of years, I don't know what needs to happen.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I also heard somewhere (Not sure if its true but not surprised if it is) that the Earthquake in Haiti was so bad that it actually caused teh Eath to Jump its orbit by a few seconds. THATS BAD!!! And i can tell you right now, that its nothing compared to whats going to happen. Its one thing after another. And has anyone noticed, nomatter how much rain we're getting (in MY area) for however many days, the ground is still dry as a bone. Thats not normal, we've had steady rain almost every day for about 3 weeks now, and when its one day without rain the day After a rain, everything is parched. It makes no sense, something is wrong. They say that the Earth is actually getting closer to the sun too. All these volcanoes going off with a fury. Dont be suprised that within 3 years, all the volcanoes of the world erupt at once. They say the world will end in fire. Im starting to wonder that now. PLus w/ all the human evil and stupidity going on lately? Its only making things worse, Bad energy breeds more bad energy. Quite Frankly, i think the Earth is Pissed and is trying to tell us something.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sure, with each rising and setting of the sun we are closer to end of this chapter of history and the beginning of something new and hopefully totally different but are these the events, the signs we've been waiting for signaling an end to the corruption and deceitfulness we currently live with?

Not likely... The best parts of this movie I feel have yet to hit the screen.

These tidbits are just a couple of extra straws on the camels back.

Too many people are still looking for someone else to do the dirty work of bringing the new system into being.

The problem is that we've been born into captivity and this corrupt system is all we know so in it and its corruption we find comfort and during its demise, though we feel fear, we hope it survives.

Imagine that. We, the slaves to an immoral and unjust system, fear so much an existence without work, bills, money and material gains that even though we by and large do not revel in the benefits of this society feel compelled to help it in its continuance.

Bizarre.

I say let the beast from Jekyll Island and all it brethren and offspring worldwide die and let it be a lesson to all who believed that the promise of a better tomorrow could only be had through the screwing of those who do what's right, rather than what lines their pockets!

There will be many more incidents like these before enough people are fed up to the point where they actively work to create something that actually elevates humanity rather than enslaves it. It's this high threshold for crap in the face that got us here in the first place.

Poland just lost 100 of their top policy makers in what could be easily be seen as a Russian assassination field day and yet they continue marching to the EU drum. Talk about a high threshold for slaps in the face!

Judging by the sounds I hear coming from this coaster I'd say we're close to putting our hands up as we prepare for the big drop but we're not quite there yet.

It's darkest before dawn. Sadly, I see it getting darker still...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HIStory Indeed

oops

[edit on 4-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HIStory Indeed

hey im from LI NY too what a quinky dink how it goes new yorker its fn nice out today wish i wasnt workin.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishman

it definately appears to be a increase that is only building up but towards what end? a huge quake a giant hurricane that spreads the oil slick global and insights a war there could be so many natural or political ends to this it makes my head cold..
i do worry my children will not have the chances we did and will suffer from this spill in unimaginable ways. oil is a catalyst for many bad scenarios. i worry for us humans all of us we need to start working together not blowing each other up over make beleive gods and land that is nothig more then sand??
we have blown the ultimate gift and are left with crumbs to eat not good not good at all.

Be Well ATS its time to put differences aside and face the challenges that we ourselves seemed to have created. MY goodness i am babyling guess im nervous its what i do.lol

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

to quote the dollhouse

"ever since the bush-years..."

things have been very interesting, i honestly just want whatever is building up to just happen, so we can all just stop thinking about it, it's always in our face; kind of annoying.

i'm a futurist so as long as GNR is on the right track i don't really care the path we take towards it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's simply God asking us to repent. Since we refuse, He's stepping things up a notch. : )

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance

Well,let us just see if what you are saying may be true.

I assume since you mentioned your age that 1979 would be the year or close to it when you were born.

What happened in 1979?

January 1 – The United States and the People's Republic of China establish full diplomatic relations.

January 8 – The French tanker Betelgeuse explodes at the Gulf Oil terminal at Bantry, Ireland; 50 are killed.

January 16 – Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi of Iran flees Iran with his family, relocating to Egypt after a year of turmoil.

January 29 – Brenda Ann Spencer opens fire at a school in San Diego, California, killing 2 faculty members and wounding 8 students. Her response to the action, "I don't like Mondays," inspired the Boomtown Rats to make a song of the same name.

February 1 – Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini returns to Tehran, Iran after nearly 15 years of exile.

February 3 – Khomeini creates the Council of the Islamic Revolution.

February 7 – Supporters of Khomeini take over the Iranian law enforcement, courts and government administration; the final session of the Iranian National Consultative Assembly is held.

February 12 – Prime Minister Hissène Habré starts the Battle of N'Djamena in an attempt to overthrow Chad's President Félix Malloum.

February 14 – In Kabul, Muslim extremists kidnap the American ambassador to Afghanistan, Adolph Dubs, who is later killed during a gunfight between his kidnappers and police.

February 17 – The People's Republic of China invades northern Vietnam, launching the Sino-Vietnamese War.

March 17 – The Penmanshiel Tunnel in the U.K. collapses, killing 2 workers.

March 18 – Ten miners die in a methane gas explosion at Golborne Colliery near Wigan, Lancashire.

March 29 – America's most serious nuclear power plant accident, at Three Mile Island, Pennsylvania.

April 1 – Iran's government becomes an Islamic Republic by a 98% vote, overthrowing the Shah officially.

April 2 – Sverdlovsk Anthrax leak: A Soviet biowarfare laboratory at Sverdlovsk accidentally releases airborne anthrax spores, killing 66 plus an unknown amount of livestock.

April 10 – A tornado hits Wichita Falls, Texas, killing 42 people (the most notable of 26 tornadoes that day).

April 15 – 1979 Montenegro Earthquake: A major earthquake (7.0 on the Richter scale) strikes Montenegro (then part of Yugoslavia) and parts of Albania, causing extensive damage to coastal areas and taking 136 lives; the old town of Budva is devastated.

June 3 – A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 600,000 tons (176,400,000 gallons) of oil to be spilled into the waters, the worst oil spill to date. Some estimate the spill to be 428 million gallons, making it the largest unintentional oil spill ever.

August 14 – A freak storm during the Fastnet Race results in the death of 15 sailors.

August 27 – Lord Mountbatten of Burma and 3 others are assassinated by the Provisional Irish Republican Army.

September 12 – Hurricane Frederic makes landfall at 10:00 p.m. on Alabama's Gulf Coast.

October 6 – Federal Reserve System changes from an interest rate target policy to a money supply target policy, causing interest rate fluctuations and economic recession.

October 14 – A major gay rights march in the United States takes place in Washington, D.C., involving many tens of thousands of people.

October 16 – A tsunami in Nice, France kills 23 people.

15 October 1979- 6.6 earthquakes hits the Imperial Valley,California.

October 26 – Park Chung-hee, the President of South Korea, is assassinated by KCIA director Kim Jaegyu.

November 1 – Iran hostage crisis: Iranian Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini urges his people to demonstrate on November 4 and to expand attacks on United States and Israeli interests.

November 3 – In Greensboro, North Carolina, 5 members of the Communist Workers Party are shot to death and 7 are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis, during a "Death to the Klan" rally.

November 9 – Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early warning radars, the alert was cancelled.

November 28 – Air New Zealand Flight 901: an Air New Zealand DC-10 crashes into Mount Erebus (in Antarctica) on a sightseeing trip, killing all 257 people on board.

December 12 – A major 7.9 earthquake and tsunami kills 259 people in Colombia.

December 24 – The Soviet Union invades Afghanistan.

December 27 – The Soviet Union seizes control of Afghanistan, and Babrak Karmal replaces overthrown and executed President Hafizullah Amin.

The One Child Policy is implemented in China in this year.

Worldwide per capita oil production reaches an historic peak.

Chrysler receives government loan guarantees upon the request of CEO Lee Iacocca.

Does not seem to me that much has changed since when you were born.

I remember this time when I was young and wondering, with the shape the world was in, with all the turmoil with Iran and the other issues, that made the headlines, if I would live to be a old man.

Well,I did and you probably will too,with luck.

But,it seems to have escalated quite a bit about the time YOU were born now doesn't it?

This was also the year,Mount Saint Helens started to act up and erupted the
in 1980.

Deny Ignorance

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Hello
Thanks for the hope i was always told id be kinda cursed by the energy of my sign maybe i affected the global situation nah proly not just kiddin.

You are most likely very right and unlike most end of the world types i hope to get old and see my grandchildren one day .
id better cut the beer down
however it just seems that these days the events have an almost interconnected aspect maybe it is just my perception and not the reality.

oneolddude you are definatley on the level and i dig what you say be well hope to see you here again soon

Be Well

Triplescorpio

its my sign that causes me conflict when i was young i had a teacher read my signs in high school and she laughed at me and said i was in for quite a ride man she was right my life is nothing short of relentless trial. even though i dont beleive the obvious i cannot deny. so here i am on ats trying to find some peace from the chaos. have a good one freind
Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
after looking at the news today i am truly beleiving there is a big event ahead of us and we are about to change as a world and culture.

i personally doubt that its gonna be a positive change

hold on folks

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
YESTURDAY I WAS NERVOUS AND NOW TODAY THE STOCK MARKET CRASHES IT DOES SEEM WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF A MAJOR EVENT HOWEVER IN THE REAL SCHEME OF THINGS ALL MY OBSERVATIONS ARE SIMPLY COINCIDENTAL UNLESS YOU BELEIVE GOD IS AT WORK WICH IS NOT MY BELEIF. SOMETHINGS COMING

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Nope, I believe ur correct. I dont believe in acts of God but I do believe Our Earth is a living thing. Not in the sense that we are but in a different way. Look at Her, She's teaming with life. Humans are nothing but parasites draining Her for evrything She's worth. Energy is never lost, it just changes form and it has to go somewhere, right? Look at all the negativity we create by raping Her of Her resources, things that belong to Her for Her survival. We're killing Our Earth and She's po'ed. Our negative energy is being absorbed by Earth, we're just getting whats due to Us.

Peace. K*

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Regarding concerns about increased volcano activity, I believe it was Graham Hancock who cited scientific sources that proposed the idea that melting glaciers at the end of the last ice age caused the Earth's crust to rebound, resulting in increased volcanic activity, major earthquakes, and catastrophic flooding. The argument was that the weight of the ice on the crust suddenly lessened with global warming, causing a sudden uplift in the Earth's crust. If you live in California, you should be worried.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
told ya so lol

i was relavent holy moly

new topics

top topics

join