It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cry for help.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I as a human like basicaly everyone else here, put forth these solid undeniable concrete facts, as my basic understanding of the physical world around us, I wish as someone who understands this to know what lies beyond this physical body if anything.

We know no one prediction is 100% basically all of physics and science and math is breaking down the physical to find a zero point in which everything stems from no? What is definitive and undeniable is that we can break down certain events and situations to a point of probability between 0 and 99.99999% because there's is always an unknown. This is proven in science, electricity (Read some Jean paul satre "existentialism is a humanism" for a more sociological view)

taking the above into consideration I have been able to find a basic universal explenation of the 3rd dimension our dimension more modern than these old videos of professors trying to throw about technical jargen.

To understand our world at any time whenever you want 100% convince yourself of your state here. Pick up the nearest object to you. Hold it up and look at it just the object, do you see that object? Sure, you see a side of it but you can't see the bottom the top and all the sides of it all at the same time. And so if you could imagine what seeing ANY object from every angle at one point in time is like, which humans can't do you'd be seeing/imagining the 4th dimension(tell me how that looks for you because im sure it's different for everyone.) NOTE: 100% fact NO HUMAN IN THE HISTORY OF MAN HAS BEEN ABLE TO SEE A WHOLE OBJECT AT ONE TIME WITH THE NAKED EYE NOR SHALL HE EVER. (looking at projected images of all sides of an object does not count, it'd be like a 4d shadow in a sense that we see the outlines of the object but not it's true form)

keep this in mind as I move to my next concrete fact. As humans we are entitled to make choices no matter what, you can not deny that wether or not you decide to commit to a choice or not, a decision is still being made and a path is still being chosen regardless. Don't bring up things like " oh what if your born comatose or undevelopped and have no concept of choice... that person is still effecting life of their brood, that person cannot come into existance unnoticed by another like everyone.

I have a basic understanding of how things work in this plane but ontop of this i have this like almost an encoded feeling in me that tells me I must find the meaning of this existance or at least come as far as the trillions of trillions of conscious 3d beings before me. All I want is for someone to help me leap frog to the front of the class so that I can add on to what we know, I'm looking for serious researchers with unlimited ressources and open minds... i've been brought up in a completely close minded setting based on basic moral values which taught me the basis of interaction with other humans by the time I could put together the vague concept of human interaction. I want to be guided into the front of todays REAL knowledge of awareness of the things in our world that are 100% and unfallible.

I'm ready to sacrifice everything I have but the feelings of love for my family to attain this, if there is someone out on the internet or on this website or on earth that could point me in the right direction that would help, which is what i'm asking for... im asking you to help me gain the same understanding of the most open and intelligent minds present because I wish to assimilate their understanding into a base unfallible universal theory. ( I enjoy the word like because it's similar to but not exactly, could explain al those ppl who say "like" every 4 words)

I came to all this discussing over a picnic table with a friend of my sisters who is studying mathmatical physics he mentioned how everything was based on a 3 value system which I cannot remember anyway as a computer engineering student it struck a cord in me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I totally understand where you're coming from, I was in the same boat a short while ago. Watch these videos, it'll give you a basic understanding of the dimensions...I hope this helps.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
people who work with electricity which is energy brought to a physical state. Measure the speed and flow of the energy using oscilloscopes there are 3 base types of wave forms... Square, sine, and sharktooth. Like in math Sine Cos Tan and religion's trinity. Now because of my lack of understanding in all these fields and my young age I don't believe i'll ever be able to understand without devoting years of my life to studying (which I will I assure you regardless) unless someone who does understand breaks it down for me and allows me to break it down for others.

This is my cry for help somebody? email [email protected].

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I get the 11 dimensions theory, I want someone to bring me somewhere I can find out wether or not instead of string theory and the multiverse theory there's a multidimensional theory and maybe all of this simply stems from the fact that our future creates itself and these concepts have been around vaguely for as long as we can remember... and only now are we realizing and defining it... could it indicate a diluted knowledge over years of ancestry or a wiped memory? or maybe just a consistency in the unknown that 00.01% which allows our perception of this reality to continue in a forward motion which is only defined by conscious beings present here.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
my theories are like the universe a infinite a loop. I want the thing that makes this certain place concrete that allows us to focus on one section of the big loop for our lifespan.

I want somone to put the concret and theoretical evidence infront of my eyes and I want to be able to discuss this with them. I want to be able to look at it from all angles and examine it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

Andre,

I will say what I have learnt over the years - I am a philosopher, not a scientist.

I have learnt that you have to look after you - you are a unique entity.

I have learnt that you have to be free - this means being free from what anyone has told you to believe, including psychologically. This usually means being free from what your family have taught you.

We are born alone, we die alone, and what we do during our short life is up to us.

Good luck to you.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

Well, I can tell you now...if want answers to the questions you are seeking...you wont find answers that are "100% and unfallible." (I think it's infallible btw). If you want to travel down the rabbit hole, you have to be prepared to let go of your purely scientific approach based on 100% conclusive proof...you need to take a more metaphysical and spiritual approach if you want to uncover the truth to this reality...of course, the right base of scientific knowledge never hurt anybody...and I actually try to blend my metaphysical beliefs with my scientific understanding of this reality to form a paradigm I feel is more solid than a purely scientific outlook on reality.

It may sound absolutely absurd...but I believe meditation and seclusion is key. I believe that's why some of the most insightful men have been hermits...but you don't necessarily need to totally seclude yourself...just some fresh country air and open space can do your mind a world of good...

[edit on 4/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Thinking about thinking is unhealthy dude.

At some point you've got to chill, and just go Zen on reality.

Don't get detached from you, by worrying yourself with abstract understandings and perceptions of constituent elements of "reality".

Our souls are on an evolutionary journey, are you paying attention to the lessons?

What you did with your life is important, did you leave the world a better place than you found it, or did you contribute nothing.

[edit on 4/5/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I back you up 100 per cent.

The world is mysterious and it will always be mysterious.

You just have to work out how to live in it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Thinking about thinking is unhealthy dude.
I think that's a rather bold statement...and not true...Since when did deep thinkers become the crazy people?

Don't get detached from you, by worrying yourself with abstract understandings and perceptions of constituent elements of "reality".
I would argue that as a result of deep and abstract thought...you inevitably change your whole perception of reality in an extreme way. Some may say it's unhealthily...and claim you are insane and need need "professional" help...then the professionals try to "fix" this "problem" which they think exists, simply because you don't fit in with everyone else, and act so differently...
IMO, your argument is just another way of saying "Give in and conform to the system, you don't need to think about it and question it, just go with the flow."...no thank you, I don't find ignorance particularly blissful.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey thanks for all your inputs very deep guys and I can kind of grasp everything you are saying but seriously? lol just the same old go with the flow I mean it makes sense. "be water my friend" lol I get it but i'm not seekign to stop worrying or to stop thinking, i'm looking for an understanding which evidently I won't achieve but I know for a fact that I could gain a better understanding of how to manipulate the physical world around me... you all tell me to rely on this spiritual plane... yet you can't make it appear you can't provide any physical proof of it. Are we to simply assume that Spirituality is established by the individual and is the one thing that is universally independant like choice. What type of meditation?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I want this post to develope because the first few seem very a bit too confident. I need open opinions I mean we have facilities and school and universities all over the world are you all to tell me that out of all the people here there are no true credible scientists/researchers/university graduates???

bahhh thanks for the understanding I can go to normal mode and speak in a more socialy acceptible and comforting manor lol

I know people are "smart", I am only half as intelligent as the smart people(scientist people who've experiented and have documented results). but if they share some of that smartness(understanding formula's/calculations) I can make my smartness at least the same as theirs if not also improve upon it.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by AndreDC]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
My ultimate zen would be to attain understanding and be able to disperse it universally. I ask only for the means to do so and I would not ask if I were not 100% sure that such understanding exists.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

I know for a fact that I could gain a better understanding of how to manipulate the physical world around me...
Please elaborate on this...you mean manipulate reality with only thoughts I'm assuming?

you all tell me to rely on this spiritual plane... yet you can't make it appear you can't provide any physical proof of it. Are we to simply assume that Spirituality is established by the individual and is the one thing that is universally independant like choice.
I just had a look at Wikipedia's definition of spirituality, and honestly, I don't think it could be put any better, whoever wrote this shares my exact thoughts, although others my have a different interpretation of the word:

Spirituality can refer to an ultimate or immaterial reality;[1] an inner path enabling a person to discover the essence of his or her being, or the “deepest values and meanings by which people live.”[2] Spiritual practices, including meditation, prayer and contemplation, are intended to develop an individual's inner life; such practices often lead to an experience of connectedness with a larger reality: a more comprehensive self; other individuals or the human community; nature or the cosmos; or the divine realm.[3] Spirituality is often experienced as a source of inspiration or orientation in life.[4] It can encompass belief in immaterial realities or experiences of the immanent or transcendent nature of the world.

What type of meditation?
It doesn't really matter, it's probably better to start with no preconceptions...just try it and see where it takes you...it's all about self-exploration the inner truth which we all hold...

EDIT: Just to add, this, probably one of the most "scientific" threads I've started on ATS, other than my LHC thread. I basically argue that our universe is an interconnected web of energy, we are all one, and all that stuff. Which also entwines with my beliefs about "global-consciousness" and the power of thought...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
very true and no.. I dont mean telepathy or moving things with my mind I MEAN HIGHSCHOOL GRADE 12 PHYSICS that fact that i learned V=MA D=V/T I can predict where a object moving at a certain speed with a certain mass will be at a certain time and we can make almost perfect predictions such as this in our universe if we all got a better understanding of how the mathmaticians and physics professors came to these deadly accurate calculations in a seemingly chaotic world.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I want a professional not a spiritualist not someones opinion I WANT A PROFESSIONAL scientist/physics professor/mathmatician who has done the practical work and has full understanding and knowledge of the final derived equations used to calculate PHYSICAL events to a T. I know I can do anything in my spiritual world, i'll worry about that when i'm dead. Right now I physically want to gain a better understanding of this PHYSICAL world so that I may mathmatically and PHYSICALLY move objects using other objects so that everyone on this earth can understand that we need to get along and to stop people from suffering from lack of shelter, from lack of money, from lack of nourishment.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC
Hey thanks for all your inputs very deep guys and I can kind of grasp everything you are saying but seriously? lol just the same old go with the flow I mean it makes sense. "be water my friend" lol I get it but i'm not seekign to stop worrying or to stop thinking, i'm looking for an understanding which evidently I won't achieve but I know for a fact that I could gain a better understanding of how to manipulate the physical world around me... you all tell me to rely on this spiritual plane... yet you can't make it appear you can't provide any physical proof of it. Are we to simply assume that Spirituality is established by the individual and is the one thing that is universally independant like choice. What type of meditation?

Andre I understand where you are coming from I am a very analytical logical type person also but your key words are "physical proof". Physical proof is not the be all end all. Can you prove electricity exist? If so then what is it and where does it come from? We can see the results of it but we cannot see it touch it etc.

What power animates the body and thinks and reasons? Is it just the physical, the brain etc? If you just stick to physical proof then we're nothing more then machines following a program script. But we all know it is more then that. How do we know that? It is an inner knowing a quantum knowing if you will.

Being an engineer try looking at it like this; It is all scientific except the spiritual side is the side we do not understand much of yet. We are quantum machines just barely learning the physics of how we operate on a quantum level. Meditation is the study of the science of the our quantum/spiritual side and nature. Ancient culture couched it in the vernacular of their culture and understanding don't let that put you off.

Some things can't be taught they have to be experienced. For example if I have never tasted salt before you cannot teach me what it tastes like. You can describe it in the manner of what it does not taste like, but only compared to things I have tasted. However despite all your descriptions I can never know what salt tastes like till I taste it myself.

So if you want to learn about 4D and beyond then you can't be stuck on proof of it based on the laws of 3D, you have to open your mind to all possibilities.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

I can predict where a object moving at a certain speed with a certain mass will be at a certain time and we can make almost perfect predictions
ok...well, I did take physics and engineering through years 11 and 12 (I assume you're talking the Australian school system)...and I doubt you could predict the location of an electron at any one point in time without pinning it down and collapsing its wave function...

Right now I physically want to gain a better understanding of this PHYSICAL world so that I may mathmatically and PHYSICALLY move objects using other objects so that everyone on this earth can understand that we need to get along and to stop people from suffering from lack of shelter, from lack of money, from lack of nourishment.
I really don't understand what you mean...how is high school physics going to stop people from suffering? We do the best we can to teach our kids science...and the world is filled with extremely intelligent people who have high degrees of scientific knowledge...so how is it you hope to change the world by understanding some classical mechanics? Anyhow, I would suggest this YouTube play list: Physics 10 - Lecture 01: Atoms and Heat

reply to post by hawkiye

That was a great post! Well said.

EDIT: I wanted to refer you to a post I made on a science forum, because it seems highly relevant here. Here's a small extract:

We think everything is so simple and easy and we just know it all...a rock is just a rock after all....or is it...we really have no idea at all about anything...reality isn't all dandy and easy to understand...straight forward...what is at the edge of the universe...what is beyond that...what was before the big bang...did time just start...but what was before that…is the universe eternal or infinite…what is time…what is anything? Where did everything come from and why is it here? When you ponder these philosophical questions...you begin to see we really know nothing and we have no idea how things really work...we are only looking at the surface of reality with what sensory intake equipment mother nature gave us....an illusion essentially...we get only what we need to keep things simple and easy to understand, letting us survive most effectively, but hiding the true nature of reality...and we accept it as all we get because it's so simple for our primitive brains to understand...a rock is just a rock...and it makes sense...it's just made of some matter...it just sits there...lifeless...on this planet...in the galaxy...in this one and only universe...and everything started at the big bang...because it's a neat and easy to understand format isn't it?
We know essentially nothing - Expanding the mind with philosophy

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC

taking the above into consideration I have been able to find a basic universal explenation of the 3rd dimension our dimension more modern than these old videos of professors trying to throw about technical jargen.

Are you refering to science and physics take on what this third dimension is? When you said you have been able to find a basic universal explanation, do you mean a expalanation that you discovered on your own or someone elses idea of what this dimension means?

To understand our world at any time whenever you want 100% convince yourself of your state here. Pick up the nearest object to you. Hold it up and look at it just the object, do you see that object?[

Maybe for you but for some people life is not so simple or concrete. It depends on if your taking a philisophical or physical approach to life and existentialism. Not all existentialists were atheist. Some were religious and so it reflects in their views of mans existence.

Sure, you see a side of it but you can't see the bottom the top and all the sides of it all at the same time. And so if you could imagine what seeing ANY object from every angle at one point in time is like, which humans can't do you'd be seeing/imagining the 4th dimension(tell me how that looks for you because im sure it's different for everyone.) NOTE: 100% fact NO HUMAN IN THE HISTORY OF MAN HAS BEEN ABLE TO SEE A WHOLE OBJECT AT ONE TIME WITH THE NAKED EYE NOR SHALL HE EVER.

Now this i found really cool. I had never ever considered that before but your right. You can never see all sides of anything ever. But does this also relate to philosophy? Can a person see all sides of a idea? Things like feelings and ideas and arguments people make cannot be quantified. How do you measure love or hate? Are these also not part of mans existence?

keep this in mind as I move to my next concrete fact. As humans we are entitled to make choices no matter

i wouldnt say entitled but rather we make choices all the time because we have to. Its a consequence of existence. Even if you choose to stay in bed and not move your making a choice to do nothing. Simply turning over in bed is a choice. No entitlement about it.

I have a basic understanding of how things work in this plane but ontop of this i have this like almost an encoded feeling in me that tells me I must find the meaning of this existance

So you want to know the meaning of life eh? Dont we all.

All I want is for someone to help me leap frog to the front of the class so that I can add on to what we know,

So you want somoene to help you with your journey to find the meaning of life. Many scientists and philosophers before you have failed in doing just that. Now you might do just what you say you want to do by ADDING to what we know but it is doubtful you will succeed in finding THE meaning of life. Scientists search for it right now and it eludes them. Its called the theory of everything and the closest they have come is M theory which they debate about today among themselves.

Sounds to me like your on a path of SELF discovery. My own theory is that there is no universal truth outside the mind of a creator if there is one. I am not proposing there is. I am just saying that if the framework of the universe is consistent with a fundamental law of existence then it more than likely does not exist outside the mind of the creator who created the universe and or that mankinds mind alone is not sufficent enough to understand it without the ability of the spirit to percieve it as well. In other words it will take every part of man to understand it so looking just for a physical explanation wont work unless you can somehow incorporate a philisophical theory of everything as well. So far it hasnt quite worked out.
I think truth is subjective to the person and his or her experiences. Man defines his reality by his choices adn experiences.

Being as your on a path of discovery then try reading more on philosophy as well as physics and quantum mechanics. You might be just the person to go AHA!.
I like Nietzsche as well as Sartre and Marcel althought the later two differ greatly in their views.

If your looking for people with unlimeted resources and open minds then good luck finidng those people. i am not sure what sort of resources you need and why it needs to be unlimeted. Searching for the meaning of existence is one of knowledge regardless of how that comes about ie religious, philisophical or scientific. Do you have aplan in place to find such knowledge and need funding?

I want to be guided into the front of todays REAL knowledge of awareness of the things in our world that are 100% and unfallible.

What exactly are you refering to? I am not aware of what REAL knowledge of awareness is out there that is 100% unfallible. That would imply again a theory of everything or at least that 1 philisophical argument reins supreme over all others and is not subject to fallability. Every position with regards to the existence of man and life itself is fallible from the perspective of another person with opposing views. Its all a matter of perspective and how you see things.

I'm ready to sacrifice everything I have but the feelings of love for my family to attain this,

Ok now we get to the part that really worrys me for you. Are you serious here? I think you will loose the love of your family or rather the love THEy have for you if you sacrifice everything to attain this. Think about what your saying first. I aint saying dont do it because buddha did it but make sure its a path your really ready to tread.

because I wish to assimilate their understanding into a base unfallible universal theory.

Again research M theory and Theory of everything

[edit on 4-5-2010 by fizzy1]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i'm referring to this next plane you're all talking about. I've tried to visualize things and no matter what I know it is ultimately me who projects these visualization.

As for concrete this is what I mean.... your saying this physical state is illusion and that nothing is concrete but I found an easy "infallible" summation of our dimension which could allow any person to understand how our dimension works
why can you not do the same for the next????

pick an object up the nearest one to you, you cannot see all the sides... you cannot technicaly see that object.... nobody can see a whole object.... only one side at a time.

You cannot prove this wrong, and it is physical and concrete but at the same time not. In a sense that you are physically holding that object, it is there.... but you cannot see it technically, and technically nobody can see anything really. You know what I mean.... to truely see an object you'd need to be in this "4th dimension" a dimension we cannot produce and is only in theory... but our own reality like the fact that people BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE LOOKING AT WHOLE OBJECTS (which they aren't) is simply a enormous illusion it's a big sharade which is ever changing I think individuality is the glue that holds this dimension together... simply because we all have yet to even ATTEMPT to think logically or as a whole. And do we not feel cheated to have the capability to all come together and work together for the good of our people and the good of our planet yet we do not even attempt to do so? even if it doesn't work we can all go back to our old system were fully capable of putting our close minds aside for a moment to induct a new concept....

Electricity... um i'm quite sure it's lightning right? negative and positive charges? electrons neutrons and protons swirling around eachother sort of like elements how dare you say we don't have some type of understanding or physical evidence of anythign in this world. And if you agree that there is physical evidence of the laws being exherted here then why can we not expand on physical proof and experiments to go beyond the 3rd dimension that similarly like a SPIRITUALIST EXPANDS HIS 3d MIND AND BODY TO ENTER THIS SELF DISTINGUISHED 4th DIMENSION.... although we seem to already have a explenation for eleven of our dimensions...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join