It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An arrest has been made in the Times Square bombing attempt, CNN confirms.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emphursis
I read yesterday that it was believed to be in response to the South Park episode a few weeks featuring 'Mohammed in a bear suit'.

I think it's not got anything to do with Muslims. It did happen on Labour day. And there is this whole issue with immigration in Arizona. Illegal workers are still workers and May 1st is international workers day.

To me, striking at the heart of New York on this day might seem to be symbolic wouldn't you agree?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think Americans are immune to the Muslim fear mongering anymore... I think the new trend will be those scary hill billies from evil Militias out to destroy the country. So I won't be all too surprised when the Gov comes out and say they arrested some guy with 3 names and roman numerals in his name belonging to some obscure militia no one has heard of before.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Reguardless of whom they have arrested...

The fact that they jumped on a guy for changing a freaking shirt...my god. Who can possibly take that as a sign that he's the guy!? How bout a video of someone getting out of the vehicle...that would just be far too much to ask.

"The camera was not functioning at the time of the vehicle's arrival", I can just imagine that quote.

I think this is at a point where because of the government/media connection, we are not allowed to know anything that we are not supposed to.

I think we all know this is instigated by an inside job, but what is the point of continuously stating the prime suspect was a white male, you know, because he decided to change his shirt, and then turn around and arrest a middle eastern male.

And to whomever posted that a woman looked at him while he was changing (BeastMaster2012), so f-ing what!? "Either that is not the guy or there is something weird to all of this"...people do what they do at all minutes of the day, why would you consider this important, and then say "Well if that guy is changing his shirt and some lady looks at him, that's weird. Or he's not up to anything."?

Was he doing anything illegal? No. Was he checking out the site? No. Was he peaking through the windows to make sure his bomb was going to go? No. If he was the fellow and plans were underway, would he have stood right next to it? No.

Silly.

We are only going to hear what they want to tell us. But the fact is that some camera, in all of them, should have, and likely did catch X person parking that vehicle.

I was listening to Savage today on the drive home and he expressed that the former owner had claimed a sale to a person of a darker skin color, who he guessed to be Hispanic or Middle Eastern. This never hit the news. Aside from that, it's difficult to tell on B&W footage what skin color he had anyway.

I don't think any of us have the answers, but we can surely guess beforehand for fun. I find the "facts" off the wall though.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I think Americans are immune to the Muslim fear mongering anymore...

Yeah well I can't blame you really. The third time you kill the same "terrorist leader" you pretty much know even if he does come back to life for a 4th time you can probably kill him again.

I'm honestly surprised that they are trying to pin this on Pakistan. They seem to have really backed off on demonizing conservatives and tea party members this week. I felt for sure they were going to try and stick this on a lone wolf anti government white supremacist.

Time will tell I guess.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Hi CanadianDream420, the link is dead it has changed, I found the head line on the front page when clicked it redirects to : Bomb plot suspect arrested trying to catch flight to Dubai with video of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder early Tuesday. Is this the link you had

Zelong.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
NY Bomb suspect arrested at JFK airport

This is the same story for a different source, this time from the Murdoch media.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There is always crazy stuff going on in Manhattan. There are nutters all over in the city. Bomb scares in the tubes, pick pockets, loons out of wards

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
oh BTW, can any of you tell which of the major media the banks do not own?

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the bankers!

crime in New York spotcrime.com...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by KIZZZY]

[edit on 4-5-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
You've heard of the boy who cried wolf.

Every time governments mess the public about and the media publish 'speculative' stories, it just feeds the conspiracy machine. In many cases conspiracy theorists may be absolutely right in what they say, but there are also mischief makers.

The authorities need to stop all this manipulation of public opinion, whether they are behind it or not.

One day they will need to get a serious security alert across to the public and nobody will believe them any more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join