It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss bankers and the Nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is there any chance the Swiss bankers will be held accountable for all of the Nazi officials who funneled funds through their banks when bailing out of Germany as the Allies closed in?

What about all of the bank funds from the victims of the Holocaust that were never returned to the families?

Will the Swiss bankers ever be held accountable for anything?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I doubt it. If you havnt noticed, most of the people with the power to punish others ARE Nazi's.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
probably not

parting rich men from their money
causes wars

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Who would be the guys that could do anything to them anyway? Is there any way to make those jerks do something? Someone sure needs to do something to make some kind of impact.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I can't imagine who has any power over the Swiss bankers. Are they actually tied into the Central Banking systems of the Western nations?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's a time thing now. Most of the survivors who had legitimate claims are dead or will be in the not very distant future. What settlements have been made are just a pittance from real value.

It's just sad.

Swiss gold also had a history of containing mercury. This speaks volumes for the honor and integrity of their national leadership.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Why would two world wars occur all around them yet they were able to stay out of it? Hitler had no problem violating the neutrality of Holland, Belgium, Norway, or Denmark, so why did he not just sweep through Switzerland? After all, a large number of their people speak German.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
That's easy, Truth.

They gave the money to Hitler to get his Third Reich going. He wouldn't bit that hand that feeds him.

Nuke those Swiss basta**s until they glow!!!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000

What about all of the bank funds from the victims of the Holocaust that were never returned to the families?

That is a myth/zionist propaganda that has been debunked in the book "The Holocaust Industry" by Norman G. Finkelstein. A must read for anyone into the jewish subject.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
With six million Jews killed, none of them had Swiss bank accounts?

I think not.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Does anybody know what rules the Swiss bankers even use? If anyone with a secret bank account dies, do they ever tell the relatives, or do they just keep it themselves?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Why would two world wars occur all around them yet they were able to stay out of it? Hitler had no problem violating the neutrality of Holland, Belgium, Norway, or Denmark, so why did he not just sweep through Switzerland? After all, a large number of their people speak German.

No strategic value with Switzerland.

Holland and Belgium were pushed through to flank the French's Maginot line.

Norway was occupied so Great Britain could not easily supply Russia.

Denmark was occupied for the defense of northern Germany.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was hoping someone else would bring up the subject, so I wouldn't look quite so paranoid about this.

The reason, I believe, Hitler did not attack Switzerland was because the leaders of all of the major nations know that the hidden financiers actually control most events in the world. That little nation was completely surrounded by either German or Italian troops, and the Swiss couldn't have held out two weeks. But, even Hitler knew that anyone attacking Switzerland was dead in the water!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just look at what the international bankers are doing this week, and how they don't fully report to ANYONE, and you can see the purpose I had for this thread when I wrote it back then.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Even though I said "Swiss" bankers, while the Swiss are the most dispicable, I really should have written "international" to be more correct. Just look at my threat about the 1929 Crash and you can see how much this really means!

These bankers are much more relevent to world events than the U.N.

new topics

top topics

join