It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GREATEST LIE of ALL Times!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The New World Order is already here. Lol. Even in a one world government, you still need states, these states are called nations.

The illuminati needs to make it all believable, so some nations separate or disappear, but all the leaders of all countries are Illuminati, even Fidel Castro and the Saudi Arabian Empire, and North Korea. You seriously think that they are enemies? You think if there was not a single war in 100 years, people wouldnt begin thinking? Wars need to happen to keep the people thinking its real and to keep them thinking that they are fighting for everything they were taught since childhood. Which means they are fighting to win to progress, and some nations obviously fall back.

I have said enough, and no, I am not an elite.

MODS AND ADMINS: If you don't like my thread, please remove it and ban me immediately.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dave2770

So, dave buddy...welcome.

They should include a link to the search bar for new members...it would prevent a thread such as this that touches on a good topic, but adds very little to the pool of knowledge on here.

If you had used this Magical device, you would have been privy to a world of wonder...

MODS AND ADMINS: If you don't like my thread, please remove it and ban me immediately.

Are you, or are you not, interested in more information on this topic..?

If you want to continue talkin' it up, keep at it - I don't mind taking a minute out of my day to throw it back at ya'.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The globalists have not truly won yet, why are they still trying so hard to come up with a one world government using climate change as a catalyst? Sure, 'they' influence everything to the point of near control but they aren't ready to openly declare it. They are doing it in increments. Ever hear that frog on the stove metaphor? Slowly heating it up...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by time91]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I agree 100%. Enemies are scripted into the play. The causes are scripted into the play. People must see "causes" to believe change is needed and more important than anything else. Wars are human sacrifice, debt slavery of people and nations, steal property, kill off elders and wisdom, pave the way for social engineering, break spirits, and cultivate dependency and obligation to the NWO for those who profit.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave2770
Shut up elite

I'm not rich enough (or powerful enough) to be considered 'elite'.
Good contribution.

Care to answer my question?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

Originally posted by dave2770
Shut up elite

I'm not rich enough (or powerful enough) to be considered 'elite'.
Good contribution.

Care to answer my question?

Your right, its not true at all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well my friend I can certainly appriciate Your logic .
I believe you are not too far of the mark .
Wish there were more like you

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Wish there were more like you

Thanks. Well the Old Word Order is here, the new world order will change around the old order.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Well that pretty well sums it up ! Why else is it called a ACT of war . Why is a battlefield also called a war THEATER. It's a act alright and indeed scripted .

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The fact that you can write this is proof that their control is not absolute.

top topics

join