It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

floyd mayweather vs shane mosley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch it?
I thought it was a great fight Mosley got the first two rounds and stunned floyd pretty good. The rest of it was pretty much short echanges with mayweather getting the better end of it. If mosley stuck to what he was doing he would have won but for whatever reason decided to get away from what he was doing in the first place.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah i recorded it, thought Mosley was gonna take it at one point, but mayweather is a bit of a legend. I'm from the UK and a big Ricky Hatton fan, stayed up till 4 in the morning to see him take a pasting from Mayweather.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Everyone in the theater was going crazy those first two rounds we all thought that mosley was going to get a KO. But then the rest of the fight was pretty much just a hard sparring match.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I REALLY wanna see Pacquiao vs Mayweather... I don't think it will any time soon, but that fight has just gotta happen man

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

pac man just has to take the drug test and the fight is on.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I know and I think he should.

At the same time, Mayweather is not the Boxing-Police and it's not up to him to decide who should take tests and when.

I can see both sides but I do agree, Pac Man should just take it and get the fight on.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I watched the fight and Mayweather put on a master class boxing clinic...class dismissed...and so was Mosley.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Come on it was not like mosley was beaten THAT bad, he lost the fight true. But the fight was closer to oscar vs floyd than it was to hatton vs floyd.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Truth be told it wasn't a fight after the 4th round. Mayweather is unbeaten for a reason..because he is in the top 4 fighters in the last 100 years. Mosley was outclassed, that's just the way it was, is and will be. No disrespect towards Mosley, he is a devastating fighter with a record to prove it but Mayweather is without doubt a level above...not just a level above Mosley but a level or two above everyone....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The more Mayweather tries to duck Pacquiao, the more pissed off and focused Manny will be in the ring. He's better off just getting in the ring ASAP and getting his punishment over with. Mayweather isn't scared of anyone except Pacquiao. Nobody can actually say that Mayweather is even close to Pacquiao pound for pound, that's ridiculous.

Pacquiao would've knocked out Mosley in under five rounds.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thats the funny thing about that fight even if pac man loses he will still be a ring legend, if floyd was to lose that fight he will always be seen as the guy who got his rear handed to him when he decided to fight a top contender. Keep in mind floyd was going to fight Nate campbell. I would like to see him fight sergio martinez or paul williams.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I would like to see him fight sergio martinez or paul williams.

The more interesting between those two would be Martinez, but I think both would look foolish against Mayweather. Actually I think you might see Pacquiao/Martinez first, and then that'll be the end of Martinez for the time being. Martinez's balance is really suspect when he throws punches.

There's really nobody worthy enough to be in the ring with either fighter right now that I can see.

Peace

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well actually i would love to see Mayweather fight Paul Malignaggi, not because i think it would be a good fight but only because Paul Malignaggi
likes to complain a lot and sounds like a little kid when he does.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

OMG.....Malignaggi would leave the ring in the back of a hearse somewhere during the first round if Mayweather actually felt like fighting.

Although I like Paulie and know he was robbed in the Juan Diaz fight, getting a fight with Mayweather could never happen.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im with a few of the above posts, Manny V Floyd.
Just been wanting to see that for ages.. Will it ever happen?

Manny will probably be president of the philippines by the time that fight does happen! Lol..

top topics

join