It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates <3 population control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
When I heard of Bill Gates being a bad person I never really took in seriously. Ofcourse the guy is robbing the world of wealth simply by having so much money. And that what he does isn't really good for the world in general.

But this video does make a convincing case for Bill Gates' population control agenda.

Hmm obvious much?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think people can take anything as population control these days. He was just some punk kid, who was a Harvard dropout, who stole from his companions to get rich. I don't believe one bit he is trying to control the world’s population. If that is the case, then all his sales will go down the drain. He doesn't want that to happen.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
When I heard of Bill Gates being a bad person I never really took in seriously. Ofcourse the guy is robbing the world of wealth simply by having so much money. And that what he does isn't really good for the world in general.

Give me a break. You sound like nothing more than a person jealous of another's wealth. The man built Microsoft from the ground up and is a billionaire many times over. He didn't inherit anything, he had a brilliant idea and it worked.

Why don't you try actually looking at the amount of money that the Gates Family has raised and donated to HIV/AIDS prevention, education in the United States and internationally, their vaccine program against Malaria, contributions to helping Haiti, assisting farmers in less developed countries to grow rice and food for themselves, etc...

There are different types of wealthy people in this world. Those that hoard and those that try to make a difference.

At least the Gates family tries. That's more than a lot of some other wealthy people do.

There is an attack against people obtaining wealth in this country. The sudden idea that the rich don't "need" billions but instead should be forced to share with others that did nothing to earn it, but rather just want a piece of it because they feel entitled.

If you were the one with the brilliant idea, the one raking in the billions, I'm certain you would have no problem with it whatsoever.

If you dislike the Gates and what they stand for, don't buy Microsoft products. It's really that simple. We are the ones that made them rich and have no business complaining about it now.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Bill Gates is a Knight of Malta - he's the front man for the Vatican. Gates didn't build anything. There's a guy behind gates that does all the manipulations. Gates is going to be the mouth piece as and when required to promote that ever he is told do. Pure fiction that Gates is a self-made man. Nothing could be further from the truth. He's really a modern version of JP Morgan.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Ok so you feel the OP is anti-money.

What does that have to do with the claim made in the video?

Can you debunk the depopulation agenda claim or only demonize those who you feel are anti-money?

I would rather see you debunk the depopulation agenda claim.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Some of you amaze me. Eugenics is in full swing and no one really cares?

I dont care about you or your problems, but I firmly think you have a right to that life.

This guy, Gates has more money than any of us will ever have, and he is using it in Africa to MURDER PEOPLE

Im sorry, but I find Gates disgusting and would love nothing more than for him to be on the other end of some of these vaccines and maybe die slow and in pain.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's amazing how naive some are.

Gates was a player all along. NSA keys were found in Windows 95 and up. Spying on foreign governments was never so easy.

Now he's become just another megalomaniac, who wants to harm humanity and appear to be a humanitarian at the same time.

Where have we seen that before ? the U.N. ....Nato

"A man should always have two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason" - J.P. Morgan

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ive said this before...my family is friends with his family...my grandma grew up with his parents and have on many occasions vacationed with Bill and his wife and knew him since he was a child....He really does care about people and has given plenty of his wealth for MANY good causes...He has no hidden agenda...and if he did then hes done a great job of hiding it from his family and friends that knew him from growing up as a child to where he is now...Now bc my family knows him I must be in on it too right? There really are some good people in this world and from what I know of meeting him and from what people that KNOW him tell me he is a GOOD person.

I guess anything is possible but take it from me, hes not the one you need to worry about...give the man some credit for what he has done...there are plenty of other rich people that dont even bother thinking about what hes done.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by lpowell0627

Ok so you feel the OP is anti-money.

I do.

What does that have to do with the claim made in the video?

His obvious distaste for wealth is prejudicing his view.

Can you debunk the depopulation agenda claim or only demonize those who you feel are anti-money?

Actions speak louder than words.
Bill Gates is the epitome of the good things that can be done with money. His good deeds have far outweighed any youtube video claiming he's on a mission to wipe us all out.

Care to use logic to tell me the point of sending MILLIONS of vaccines to Africa to prevent malaria? Care to tell me why he's raised BILLIONS supplying farmers with knowledge and crops to grow their own food and support themselves?

If you want to wipe out the population, you don't teach people how to feed themselves and provide them with medicines to combat a leading killer for that area.

Educating people is also the best way for them to SURVIVE. The Gates' have spent millions enhancing education in the US and abroad.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One more thing to point out is I have been to africa...as has bill gates...and if you in anyway think we have it tough, you are poorly mistaken...Going over there will change everything about your spirit and how you look at things...this has happend to many celebrities that have been there as well as myself and family...when you see little childern who cant even play bc they have to walk 20 miles everyday to get water..or even worse bc they are sick...especially when its something we have the technology to take care of...

tell all the kids parents whose lives he's saved that hes trying to take out the population...and I know after going there if I had the means to do what he has done I would of done the same thing...I mean you can kind of picture what its like, but until youve seen it...listened to the people you have no idea....I was in tears several different times while there and I was a 27yr old male who def had the attitude of not showing emotions esp sad ones in front of people and there is something about that place that will change a person....and Im positive after him going there for himself and seeing it with his own eyes it did the same thing for him...and hes actually doing something about it...whats sad is we need more people like him...people try doing nice things and it gets all twisted...no wonder why more people dont.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You can say you know anyone you want to.

GAVI group?

Gates is a tool of the NWO and a murdering scumbag.

Period!

You could come here and say 'I know Henry Kissinger'

And Id have a similar response.

Money used for good? Really?

I guess spreading the use of death in a needle is your way of 'doing good things with his money'...

GATES DESERVES THE CHAIR

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How many anti-trust suits has Microsoft been involved with? Do you think Windows is anything but an info leak to governments?! Ah, standardized platforms for all the modern world.

Anyway, when it's connected to the nwo and big pharma, you just know it should be looked into. Here's the downtake.

Bill Gates Talks About Vaccines to Reduce World Population

Microsoft founder and one of the world’s wealthiest men, Bill Gates, projects an image of a benign philanthropist using his billions via his (tax exempt) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to tackle diseases, solve food shortages in Africa and alleviate poverty. In a recent conference in California, Gates reveals a less public agenda of his philanthropy—population reduction, otherwise known as eugenics.

Dumping toxins on the Third World

In the aftermath of the most recent unnecessary Pandemic declaration of a global H1N1 swine flu emergency, industrial countries were left sitting on hundreds of millions of doses of untested vaccines. They decided to get rid of the embarrassing leftover drugs by handing them over to the WHO which in turn plans to dump them for free on select poor countries. France has given 91 million of the 94 million doses the Sarkozy government bought from the pharma giants; Britain gave 55 million of its 60 million doses. The story for Germany and Norway is similar.
As Dr. Thomas Jefferson, an epidemiologist with the Cochrane Research Center in Rome noted, “Why do they give the vaccines to the developing countries at all? The pandemic has been called off in most parts of the world. The greatest threat in poor countries right now is heart and circulatory diseases while the virus figures at the bottom of the list. What is the medical reason for donating 180 million doses?” As well, flu is a minor problem in countries with abundant sunshine, and it turned out that the feared H1N1 Pandemic “new great plague” was the mildest flu on record.

The pharmaceutical vaccine makers do not speak about the enormous health damage from infant vaccination including autism and numerous neuro-muscular deformities that have been traced back to the toxic adjuvants and preservatives used in most vaccines. Many vaccines, especially multi-dose vaccines that are made more cheaply for sale to the Third World, contain something called Thimerosal (Thiomersol in the EU), a compound (sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate), containing some 50% mercury, used as a preservative.

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

To add to these concerns :

Nano-RFID chips IN THE VACCINES??

labvirus.wordpress.com...

Are Populations Being Primed For Nano-Microchips Inside Vaccines?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Great post above!

Some of my reasons for hating this scumbag!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Provide the proof that hes spreading death through a needle...I mean thats pretty serious allegations...

The proof Ive seen is the lives he has saved and the people that have benefited from his generosity....sure some people have reactions to vaccines as they always have...but like the earlier post why send malaria vaccines and teach/help the population learn how to farm effectivley etc...just to cover his tracks?

Lets say something is wrong with the vaccines...hes not a scientist...could it be a possability that he too is misled by TPTB into thinking that the vaccines are in fact good when they really are not? He doenst make the vaccines he listens to doctors and scientists that tell him they are good and bc he has the wealth he has he can help provide to the world...the people that need to be held accountable are the people making and approving these vaccines...not the person who trusts what the experts say and is helping to provide them to people who still have to worry about getting bit by misquitos and dying

lets say your wealthy and you want to help...you entrust the doctors and people around you are doing the right thing...so bc of the information that is provided to you from "experts" your doing the right thing in your mind...so maybe TPTB are smart enough to know "ahh yes he has a good heart and would be perfect to help with our agenda"...why tell him when you wouldnt have to? He could do their work for them without even knowing...that would seem to be a little more realistic of a scenario in my opinion

Trust me I like conspiracies as much as any one on this site...I do think there is a lot of messed up stuff in this world...but i also know there are good people that are here as well...and my opinion from knowing this person that you basically are calling the devil is he is one of the good people...Your entitled to your opinion as well and Im not going to try to change your mind...but there still is some good left in this world...I guess eveything really is how you perceive it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Thanks bro. That last article is very foreboding, I only just checked it out.
I'll submit this one too; it's worth a read.

Vaccines Are One Big Experiment Causing Hundreds of Diseases In The Modern World

preventdisease.com...

This is a good site of researchers and compilers devoted to subject awareness.

VACCINATION

www.whale.to...

And on the Creation of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, FM, and AIDS.

MYCOPLASMA
The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases

Several strains of mycoplasma have been "engineered" to become more dangerous. They are now being blamed for AIDS, cancer, CFS, MS, CJD and other neurosystemic diseases.

www.whale.to...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Try listening to his actual full speech.

Link: www.ted.com...

It's 27 minutes. Keep listening after he says these sentences, he fully explains what he was referring to.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK..... we can all agree that the world's energy and food production needs are currently unattainable. There is not enough for the people we have, and the population is increasing. Ergo, population control is important, although the means and methods are important and controversial. There are a ton of ways for it to be abused!

Secondly, there are 300 million people in the US. Say Bill Gates gives up 30 Billion Dollars of his fortune. That is $100 per person. Where is the Wealth? He isn't hoarding up all the wealth, he couldn't begin to make a dent in changing the lifestyles of the population. He could pick a target group and make a serious impact on some people, but these big numbers that people throw around ar really just numbers; they have no real world significance.

So. I don't see any major issue here. Sure, there is a lot of shock value, but nothing more.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nah, Bill Gates could just be a front-man for this. The vaccines obviously have to "comply" to WHO standards, so we can safely look to the vaccine implementation and leave Gates aside. Please note that all this regarding the chip is Speculative as well - that seems like it would be a first world objective in preference to African population. The fact is, they're probably going to have an effective time curing Malaria, no denying! It's the side-effects that could/most likely will be included. Africa doesn't have the income to support expensive pharmaceuticals, so they might be spared the drug-dependancy trials we might expect. Who knows what hidden uses Africans have to them.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I just wanted to respond to this:

"How many anti-trust suits has Microsoft been involved with? Do you think Windows is anything but an info leak to governments?! Ah, standardized platforms for all the modern world."

If that is true..So what? If you remember Apple back in the day wouldnt sale/make their SW for other platforms...In comes microsoft who changed the SW to work on all platforms...so If we stayed the other way it would be all apple cpus as well as all apple SW which would be a worse situation that now...He opened up the door for other HW companies to come into existance..Not his fault (well guess it is) that Windows ended up being the most widely used SW around the world...and Id rather it be from us other than china...if what you say is true windows is spying for the government then Good...cause guess what other countries would be if not already doing the same thing...

so if they have to spy on a few people to Spy on the world then so be it...if the goverment wants to do that, then they are going to do it regardless of who makes the SW...In all acutality they really can do whatever that want (and prob are) whether or not its legal...So Id rather it be US than them...With the way technology is now, even the technology that we know about, they can do whatever they want and theres nothing we can really do about it...Imagine what they have that we dont know about...the more we rely on technology the more we also get imprisoned by it...Im not saying its right, but in the world we live in it happens...and at least for now our country is in the drivers seat and they have bigger issues than spying on the avg joe...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
not sure about this one in a way he is right about the population growth the World cant sustain it forever I mean imagine if where still here in 2000 years that would be crazy even to think of we need to spread try to populate other planets instead of just thinking of new ways to destroy our own.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join