It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates <3 population control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
@BDIDDY425

Regardless of whether or not Gates is evil, vaccines are evil.

Most of the people in the world that perpetuate evil think they're doing the right thing....helping humanity. "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

It only takes a small group of people to put something really nasty in the vaccines like Squalene, or to put Genetically modified genes in the
vaccines that cause diseases decades later.

The chart below shows that vaccines have not saved us. This information is from Australia, but other countries would be similar.
www.vaccinationdebate.com...

Vaccinations for polio, smallpox, diphtheria, cholera, typhoid, tetanus, and
whooping cough, and others were introduced at the natural end of these
epidemics, as these diseases were phasing out. You can’t argue with factual data. On the other hand, public health authorities and the vaccine industry still take credit for eliminating these diseases and say that vaccination is one of the medical miracles of the 20th century.

This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television.

"yellow fever vaccine had leukemia virus in it"
Polio vaccine was contaminated with the SV-40 cancer virus.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
When I heard of Bill Gates being a bad person I never really took in seriously. Ofcourse the guy is robbing the world of wealth simply by having so much money. And that what he does isn't really good for the world in general.

Give me a break. You sound like nothing more than a person jealous of another's wealth. The man built Microsoft from the ground up and is a billionaire many times over. He didn't inherit anything, he had a brilliant idea and it worked.

Why don't you try actually looking at the amount of money that the Gates Family has raised and donated to HIV/AIDS prevention, education in the United States and internationally, their vaccine program against Malaria, contributions to helping Haiti, assisting farmers in less developed countries to grow rice and food for themselves, etc...

There are different types of wealthy people in this world. Those that hoard and those that try to make a difference.

At least the Gates family tries. That's more than a lot of some other wealthy people do.

There is an attack against people obtaining wealth in this country. The sudden idea that the rich don't "need" billions but instead should be forced to share with others that did nothing to earn it, but rather just want a piece of it because they feel entitled.

If you were the one with the brilliant idea, the one raking in the billions, I'm certain you would have no problem with it whatsoever.

If you dislike the Gates and what they stand for, don't buy Microsoft products. It's really that simple. We are the ones that made them rich and have no business complaining about it now.

The world has a certain amount of money, and the few are draining that money into there own pockets which means the rest of the world has less to work with.

Do you really think being a bilionair is neccesary? People in this world don't have food, and you believe bilionairs can be justified. Not in my opinion. The human race has to grow as a whole like one collective, and work should be done for the betterment of the race not to make more milions for the few.

Lets say the whole world has 100 000 dollars, and 500 people have most of that money leaving the rest with just the left overs, do you really think this is the way to go?

Gates might have donated but first of because if he wouldn't he would be public enemy nr1 second the amount of money he trhows at us is nothing compared to the amount he steals.

I don't hate people who make alot of money, I hate people who make a ridiculous amount of money without the beterment of the world. I don't care he gave us Microsoft ofcourse it was great of him but his accomplishments are no reason to ignore the consequences.

We both differ in opinions on this one, nothing can be done.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobski
not sure about this one in a way he is right about the population growth the World cant sustain it forever I mean imagine if where still here in 2000 years that would be crazy even to think of we need to spread try to populate other planets instead of just thinking of new ways to destroy our own.

If the big boys of this world would start investing in inovation and free energy maybe then we would survive but they rather invest in PR and commercials.

None of these old boys want to better the world because if they would want to it'd be done a long time ago. Think about it if the richest people in this world can't turn around humanity than what can?

If the big corps would all get behind humanitarian causes we would have clean cheap energy for everyone. These guys own the world and they don't want to better it, they want to take the shortcut and just eliminate the people instead of comming up with a solution.

If all else fails this is what I always say.

If people really wanted to better the world it could be done in a second, but it seems that something/someone doesn't want that, and its the exact reason why nothing is happening.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
OK..... we can all agree that the world's energy and food production needs are currently unattainable. There is not enough for the people we have, and the population is increasing. Ergo, population control is important, although the means and methods are important and controversial. There are a ton of ways for it to be abused!

Secondly, there are 300 million people in the US. Say Bill Gates gives up 30 Billion Dollars of his fortune. That is $100 per person. Where is the Wealth? He isn't hoarding up all the wealth, he couldn't begin to make a dent in changing the lifestyles of the population. He could pick a target group and make a serious impact on some people, but these big numbers that people throw around ar really just numbers; they have no real world significance.

So. I don't see any major issue here. Sure, there is a lot of shock value, but nothing more.

People with these types of thoughts are absolutely misled and wrong.

We have more than enough land and resources to cover everyone and more.

You think otherwise, you havent dug deep enough.

And anyone wanting proof about Gates, here...

Ill ask this: Gates now asks for population reduction through vaccines...
Ok, well, TPTB also call for this, but against the will of the people.
Now tell me, this is right, just, ok, moral, or anything else even remotely humane?
How would GAtes call on this all to happen, with the consent of the victims?

How about in Africa, do you go there and know what they tell people they shoot up with sh!t?

I didnt think so.

While it may look nice and very admirable, Gate does what he does for a reason.

You can justify popreduction all you want, but its a disgusting way to think and very, just wrong.

(i feel like showering after reading some of the posts in this thread)

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

I mostly agree there, especially to the point that if it wasn't Microsoft than it would be Apple - and no thanks to that proposition. I find Apples counter-intuitive, allow no access to the system at all, and usually wind up as an exercise in frustration! There are better, but Windows is good to use. The real answer is switching operating systems and putting up with some compatability problems.

I also look at the surveillance issue; it would take three agents, in three eight-hour shifts plus weekend help to effectively monitor one person at great expense, which is not going to happen for the average joe. However, it would only take under an hour to remotely investigate a system! Like you said, it would happen anyway if they wanted to, be it through nanotech or more conventional means. "Let them hate, so long as they fear" comes to mind (Caligula) This isn't an age for the paranoid or the germaphobe. Better to be paranoid by choice over a few things, and don't sweat the small stuff lol

I can only imagine how connected Bill Gates is, but I'm not making it much of my business - just sticking with the vaccine issue and looking at how connected That is with world powers. My sympathies for Africa, Malaria or the big pharmaceutical "cure", it looks like the lesser of two evils being offered again.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

"Regardless of whether or not Gates is evil, vaccines are evil.

Most of the people in the world that perpetuate evil think they're doing the right thing....helping humanity. "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

I agree thats kind of the point i was trying to make as the topic is stating bill gates is trying to control the population...Heres another weird point going back to africa...Assuming the vaccines are evil...well really then they are a double edge sword....Beacuse a lot of the people in africa if they didnt have them could/would die today....so if they didnt take them they would be dead....if they do take them they live on, however lets say they cant reproduce bc of the side effects...well at least taking the vaccine they can live for the next 40 years or whatever...And I would gurantee if the side effect is they cant reproduce well im sure their parents would take that bad effect so that their 4 year old can walk, or see, or even survive to live out their life...

Again not saying its the right way to do it or if thats even whats happening...Like i said ive been there and seen it with my own eyes...it is a sad sad place and we take so much for granted....on a side note the people although poor and unhealthy were the nicest/happiest most sincere gracious people I have EVER met in my life...Especially considering what they go through on a daily basis...you realize how we are obessesd with material things over here that really distract us from whats most important...which is love/family/and helping one another...i was lucky enough to go there and experience this....and like i mentioned before it def touches your soul...and my family went on the exact same trip mr gates went on and I know 100% that it made him feel the same way, which is why he does what he does...if something is wrong with vaccines or if it is to control the population that is not his intention...if anything he would be one of the people helping to find alternative solutions..

And just because he was smart enough to make billions of dollars you cant blame him...its the system thats broken...most people reading this wouldnt mind being a billionaire if your honest with yourself...to have the means to take care of your family, friends, whoever....its kind of built into our culture that is the ultimate prize even though it may not be...and theres many more wealthy people that youve never heard of bc they dont share...at least hes sharing something...i dont know the numbers but im sure its more than most of us combined will make in our lifetime...and its not only vaccines he has helped provide...again im biased cause he is a family friend..but either way hes screwed...if he doesnt donate anything hes selfish and hogging all the wealth...and if he does hes trying to kill off the world...In his mind/heart he believes hes doing the right thing.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I disagree that there is only a certain amount of money to go around. If you work, you get paid.

Has anyone ever in your life said to you that we can't pay you this week because Warren Buffett kept too much money in the bank?

I didn't think so.

People are entitled to like money and people are entitled to earn as much as they want. You, too, could feed the poor and donate all of your money -- you would just have to earn it first. Becoming a billionaire is difficult. Becoming a millionaire in this country is not that difficult. Come up with a brilliant idea -- such as coffee cozies -- and voila --

I guarantee you you will be paid for your idea and from those that want to purchase it -- no withdrawl from Gates or Buffett needed.

Saying "I can't earn enough because there are too many other rich people in the world" is the biggest cop-out for not wanting to work hard enough to earn it.

If you have no skills, no motivation, no determination....you will NEVER be rich, wealthy, or even affluent and it has nothing to do with how much money other people have.

Do I think money equals happiness? Of course not. But I certainly would never tell another person that they can't feel that way.

There are many ways to feed the poor and help the helpless WITHOUT being rich. In fact, the Middle Class donates a larger percentage of their earnings than any other class.

You have no business saying how much money is too much, or how much people should be limited to -- NOBODY would work once they reached their threshold. Who works for free? That's what I thought.

You seem to have little knowledge of what the wealthy contribute to the global economy. There are also many good things -- such as schools in Africa, fresh water stations, crops of rice, teaching farmers how to grow food and sell it, providing women in less developed countries the opportunity to an education, etc. -- that would NOT have been possible without a wealthy person to pay for it.

No matter how much money you take from the rich, the government will take most of it. Anybody that thinks taking money away from Buffett and giving it to Obama to share with the less fortunate is going to create "equal wealth" is, to be polite, naive. You can insert any President or any billionaire and you will end up with the same result.

Look at the money that was collected by the PEOPLE of the U.S. -- not the government -- to send to people in need in Haiti.

Money can do good things and money can do great things. Money most certainly can be used in bad ways. It all depends on the person whose account it's in and has nothing to do with how much is in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join