It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everybody, I'm new here too! It's a cool site!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hello people!
This is a good site, I guess. I hope we'd have useful moments herein. I was aware of here long time ago, but I decided to join recently. You've gathered an interesting collection of people with similar interests.
Also the used forum's software seems complicated to me, I've not seen any place like here before on the web.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello friend and welcome to the place that is ATS,see you on the boards

regards

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
BTW, I'm from Iran & like to know more about most of the items discussed in here. I am currently watching X-Files (TV series). It's a great show!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There is surely an interesting group of ideas to be found here, that is for sure.

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Peace.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Hi buddy! Thanks for saying welcome.

Eminem is right on your signature

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Thank you broahes! You are right. Unfortunately such places are addictive too!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mansouryar

Welcome on ATS, mansouryar

Wow, from Iran! This is why I like it here so much. People from all over the world

Hope you`ll enjoy the forum.

Have fun!

P.S. Humans are addictive creatures by nature

[edit on 3/5/10 by sandri_90]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mansouryar
reply to post by broahes

Thank you broahes! You are right. Unfortunately such places are addictive too!

To true as i have found out myself

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Let me make a critique ...
I wish here had had a bright background color and dark scripts. The present designing is harmful for the eyes, especially when reading long posts ...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome, hope you enjoy the "enlightenment" you may find here... don't get overwhelmed and remember to use the info you find here as a guide to research the subject that catches you eye.
Don't believe anything you see, read or hear till you've researched it yourself and form your own conclusion. Then ask others to help you out by submitting their opinion...
Good Luck and Enlightenment to you!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Here is a "LINK" you may enjoy more than X-Files... again, research what you see and hear...

www.sprword.com

watch the "documentary" video's "online" under "MUST WATCH" (you don't have to download to watch).
Learn and Enjoy!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

Hi sandri_90! Thanks for warm welcome! I wish here could have the possibility of sending in other languages, then a powerful translator between them and English along with great hardware supports, then it could have absorbed more members around the world.
Anyhow, as an additional profit of being here to learn English, we'd better be more active on reading & writing.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Retorque

Hi my friend from Canada & thanks a lot for your advices. The amount of information is really huge in this forum. BTW, thanks for your sent link. I've opened it in a new tab, although it seems a bit odd in my firefox browser & my internet speed is not so good ... but I like the Fringe (TV series) too.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

About the design, just wait a few more days or weeks, cause the site is moving on

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The X-Files is a must-see show for anyone who likes paranormal matters. If anybody has not watched it yet, (too low probable for this forum's members) here is the related links to download:
rapidshare.com... (seasons 1-8)
isohunt.com... (torrent search results)
I liked Alex Krycek from that show!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mansouryar
Let me make a critique ...
I wish here had had a bright background color and dark scripts. The present designing is harmful for the eyes, especially when reading long posts ...

There is a link at the top left of each page in yellow saying "Go Light" clicking that may make it slightly easier reading for you.

Anyway Welcome to ATS!!

Hope you enjoy it here (how can you not
) and I'll cya around.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

Thanks for the link. I hope the designers have thought about proper solutions for users & members with low internet speed too.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Im new too, ive been here 3 days, its great, im still trying to learn to navigate my way around it though but im getting there it just takes time to understand it. Have fun,and not too much fear.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you so much Rising Against, my British friend. It made easier for my poor eyes to read the words ...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Hi buddy! Let me welcome to you. Yeah, ... here is hard to know, but after a while anyone can become professional on surfing the threads & posts ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join