It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There used to be a video on youtube showing the countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I remember a long time ago watching a video on youtube that showed what the responders heard over the radio communication and you could hear the countdown of the WTC7 implosion. Does anyone else remember seeing this video? I can't find it anymore.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I've been researching 9/11 for many years and never heard of a video containing the actual countdown or anything similar. Something that powerful would be common knowledge and probably spread everywhere around the net.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I vaguely remember such a claim years back, but I’m sure it was yet another “Proof of Controlled Demolition” that was anything but. The first 5 years or so of the movement comprised of throwing massive amounts of crap at the wall to see what stuck. Now it is basically just them resticking the same pieces over & over.

There seems to be a lot of forgetfulness lately in the CTer community. I mean, more then the standard forgetting of basic facts, laws of nature & physics. Anyone else notice that?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Is this the video your speaking of?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I know what you are talking about, but I'm sorry that I do not know the name of the video. I'll let you know if I find anything.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This is the only other one I can find. Maybe this is it. Let me know...

Cheers-
Phil

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
edit, the above post was the video I was talking about ... This post can be deleted.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by wiredamerican]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by wiredamerican]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Kevin McPadden has been discussed on several threads on ATS. He is the first person to accuse the Red Cross as being involved in the controlled demolition.

Yes, the Red Cross.

If you follow Mr. McPadden's truther history, you will see his clear embellishments progress. He had done several interviews prior to the "countdown" claims NEVER mentioning a countdown.

The man is obviously confused.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
well maybe at the time of those interviews he did not have knowledge of the countdown, so maybe that would explain why he didn`t mention it? I dunno, I`m just sayin, your arguement may have been taken out of context, but it didn`t make sense the way you put it, well it made sense it just didn`t hold water...?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Kevin McPadden has been discussed on several threads on ATS. He is the first person to accuse the Red Cross as being involved in the controlled demolition.

Yes, the Red Cross.

Not to mention, the NY Fire Department, the same group that lost hundreds of their brothers on 9/11. Of course, in the world of the conspiracy theorist this only means there's some secret evil cabal infiltrating the NY fire fighters who'll gladly murder their brothers in the false flag operation.

The only thing they're actually convincing us to believe is that they're basing this sick [censored] on their own poor outlook on society, and they don't particularly care whose reputation they have to drag through the mud to fulfill their agenda. It's absolutely disgusting.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

top topics

join