It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is america a muslim country? Obama said it is.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

Let me see... according to the Quran...
Al Mahdi is suppose to come forth soon from within the earth (a very deep well)and become world dictator and rule the world for seven years in accordance to his one world religion. He will behead all infidels that will not submit to the will of his "god". The weird thing is this sounds exactly like the 'false prophet' in the Book of Revelation... co-incidence?

So maybe Barry Soetoro isn't exactly wrong but is wanting the dubious "honor" to prepare the road for his Al Mahdi kind of like a modern evil version of "John the Baptist". Someone even more evil than the Al Mahdi is coming with all the supposed "answers" to all the specific problems caused by the Illuminati and their patsy- Barry Soetoro. This man of perdition will combine not only Roman Catholicism with its top secret stepchild-Islam, but also every other religion (except those pesky Christian protestant fundamentalists and Jews) into a one world religion by employing the grigori (djinn) as pretend "aliens" just in time for 2012... crazy, huh? Seems truth is much more strange than fiction. This is why people like the Jesuit co-adjutor Alex Jones (fake version of Bill Cooper) play the part of 'Vatican gate keepers' deflecting any spotlight from the city-state of the seven unholy Palantine Hills of Revelation 17.

Believe it or not, but at any rate just don't take the RFID REAL IDs, implantable PositiveIDs/verichips, nor Somark tattoos [Revelation 13:16-17]

What if someone was brave enough to search youtube for something like "AMERICA'S GUILLOTINES AND FEMA'S COFFINS" or wikipedia Operation Mockingbird...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

I want freedom from religion. I have that now, will I have that in the future? I guess it depends if america goes muslim.

If america is taken over all the Amendments will not mean squat. Countries come and go, that's the nature of the beast when people lose their way. America seems to be lost now days concering politics and religion.

I don't see that happening in any way. Christians have been meddling in government for decades and haven't been able to undo the 1st. The muslims won't be able to undo it in the event of islamic majority either.

So you say that obama lied about his religion but you have issues with the video? If a person lies about one thing he or she probably lied about other things too. So can we believe anything about someone who has been caught in a lie?

I wouldn't recommend believing any politician. Again, this is not the issue. Obama did not say the America was a muslim country. Watch the video again.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm not a christian but I don't need to fear having my head chopped off if I criticise Christians. I do if I critisize muslims.
Non-members of ANY religion should be wary of extremists of another religion. Extremist Christians (KKK or neo-Nazis for example) have certainly executed non-Christians in America.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I wonder if you can consider Nazi's extreme Christians?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me.
Why is this thread not in Skunk Works - errr PORK Works!

First of all, the video does NOT say what you claim it does and neither has President Obama - EVER.

Second, ROTFL - you really think there is a chance in hell Americans could ever become Muslims?

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

American's give up bacon?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!

peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If this is the case will women's rights deteriorate since obama says it is

a Muslim Nation? Will all the women have to cover their faces since

obama says this is a Muslim Nation? Will woman no longer be able to

choose who they marry?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think the worry is less that Americans will willingly become Muslims, but rather Muslim views, which happen to be very restrictive compared to Christian views AND American views, will be "forced" upon the American people by a Muslim leader. Two different things in my opinion.

However, I think long before Muslim views could be or would be 'forced' upon us, we would first see LARGE sections of states becoming Muslim majority. To date, that has not happened, and frankly that is NO small feat.

I wish people would start giving Americans a little more credit at least in this area. Not even sheeple roll over easily when you start removing the bacon from their McDonald's heart attack on a bun burgers.

I believe the United States would have to completely crumble and then be taken over by a foreign military such as Iran for that to even be a possibility. And now we are really stretching to look for something to get worked up about...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by silo13

I think the worry is less that Americans will willingly become Muslims, but rather Muslim views, which happen to be very restrictive compared to Christian views AND American views, will be "forced" upon the American people by a Muslim leader. Two different things in my opinion.

America is a democracy and we are free to choose whatever views we wish, like most of us love being politically correct all the time.

However, I think long before Muslim views could be or would be 'forced' upon us, we would first see LARGE sections of states becoming Muslim majority. To date, that has not happened, and frankly that is NO small feat.

Back in the Sixties homosexuals all lived in the closets and americans remained ingnorant that they make up a large portion of the population. Homosexually is now an acepted part of our society, as it should be. Some day we might feel the same way about islam, and if so so be it. Societal changes happen and most people never notice the change having aclimated to it slowly.

I wish people would start giving Americans a little more credit at least in this area. Not even sheeple roll over easily when you start removing the bacon from their McDonald's heart attack on a bun burgers.

Tell that to smokers, a few years ago people could smoke nearly anywhere, now smoking is practically a fellony.

I believe the United States would have to completely crumble and then be taken over by a foreign military such as Iran for that to even be a possibility. And now we are really stretching to look for something to get worked up about...

America is not the the country is was only a few years ago, we have come a long way baby! But not nessisarly in the right direction.

Heck I'm not completly against islam, I'm sure I could learn to live with fewer freedoms and come to know my place. I have to admit though, america sure has spoild me when it comes to doing anything I want to do when I want to do it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I wish people would start giving Americans a little more credit

Points well taken and thank you for your response.

Let me add - I stopped giving American credit for anything when the people allowed the 'Constitutional Free Zones' garbage to stand, without a fight.
IMO that was the END of American and it's people.

Oops, server blinking out - I'll be back to edit this... Oh wait, I'll just cut paste everything Gdeed posted and place it here.

Better idea, in order ot save bandwidth please refer to Gdeed's post - it says everything I was going to, and more, quite well.

Couldn't agree more... Just insert Constitutional Free Zone where Gdeed used 'smokers' as an example.

Peace

[edit on 3-5-2010 by silo13]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

I have only read your opening post.
I believe Obama is a muslim.I also believe he has
sold the american people out.
I believe those guillotines they have in storage will
be used on those who refuse islam.I could be wrong!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by gdeed

I have only read your opening post.
I believe Obama is a muslim.I also believe he has
sold the american people out.
I believe those guillotines they have in storage will
be used on those who refuse islam.I could be wrong!

Originally the guillotines were created by the french to cut off the heads of buracrats that kept rasing taxes on the people. Now days the guilloties are for the people that don't want to pay more and more opresive taxes, shame on them and off with their heads.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Who cares?? As long as he doesn't let any religion cloud his logic and rationality in leading this country I don't care what he believes in.

In the end, no religion has proof that it's more correct than another...and since that's a fact, religion shouldn't have an influence on politics.

Attack Obama for his actions, not his beliefs! Not happy about the bailouts? Fine, complain about it!! But this is laughable and petty...

So because he said A'salam aleikum he's now suddenly a Muslim, lol?? Newsflash, if you visit another country you make a good impression if you show a bit of cultural understanding. When I go to Dubai for business, I greet Muslims that way too and get a nicer reception than if I were to greet them with "howdy folks, I'm Palin and I"m a typical all-American hockey mom"

I'm assuming since you try to prove his Muslim, you believe a Muslim to be something bad, right? Welcome to the wonderful world of racism

Luckily the "village idiot" is a minority

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Who cares?? As long as he doesn't let any religion cloud his logic and rationality in leading this country I don't care what he believes in.

If he is muslim then he lied because he said he was christian. If he is proud to be a muslin why hide it? Perhaps he believed he would not have been voted president if people knew.

I'm assuming since you try to prove his Muslim, you believe a Muslim to be something bad, right? Welcome to the wonderful world of racism

I don't have anything against muslims but muslims seem to have a big chip on their shoulders when it comes to americans and our free way of life.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is kinda one of those things where common sense should be applied.

Look around you ??? is the Country Muslim ???

It's like.... if tommorrow Obama say's " feet are useless" are you gonna show up at the emergency room with hacked off feet ???

Use your heads.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

This is kinda one of those things where common sense should be applied.

Look around you ??? is the Country Muslim ???

It's like.... if tommorrow Obama say's " feet are useless" are you gonna show up at the emergency room with hacked off feet ???

Use your heads.

Are you agaist muslims? If america wants to become muslim it will become muslim, we are free to become anything we wish to be, it's in our constitution. Obama too is free to be a muslim if he wants.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

America is a democracy

* Sigh *

Sir, America is not a democracy.

and...

Obama did not say America is a muslim country.

I'm not sure what's going on in your brain but you're proving yourself to be consistently incorrect.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

America is a democracy

* Sigh *

Sir, America is not a democracy.

Could be true the people I vote for never seem to win.

and...

Obama did not say America is a muslim country.

That's good to hear.

I'm not sure what's going on in your brain but you're proving yourself to be consistently incorrect.

I'm a product of public education, a sheeple if you will, like many other americans, we go where the wind blows because we really don't know any better.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I don't know if that youtube vid is legit or if it has been debunked.

Not that it matters to me, I think, if that is what it is and most people want that, then so be it, I guess. But I don't like the idea of living under any religious heel. Under the christian nation, the one I use to live under, or so I thought, I didn't have to be involved or pray, I was free to go about my business as I saw fit. I don't have any intentions of praying five times a day while looking towards the oil fields of Meca. Will I eventully have to find another country to live in so that I can be free from encroching islamic indoctranation? Is our commander in chief really islamic?
I need to get out more often, I'm really way out of the loop of what is happening in this world. Things are moving way too fast.

www.youtube.com...

The videos own disclaimer at the beginning states that they are not saying Obama is a Muslim and also that they are not implying he himself has ever said it.

This thread is a joke.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Not to be a thorn in the mix here but guess what ?????

"I believe the United States would have to completely crumble and then be taken over by a foreign military such as Iran for that to even be a possibility. And now we are really stretching to look for something to get worked up about... "

Seems this is almost exactly where the US is.... and if I am correct for example suppose an EMP where to disable the US military ....... just saying guess what country is SPECIFICALLY more prepared for such an attack.... IRAN.

Just makes you think I think!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed

I would have to agree here, "I don't have anything against muslims but muslims seem to have a big chip on their shoulders when it comes to americans and our free way of life. " specifically when you look at the amount of freedoms have in recent years been either eliminated or harshly restricted, just more room to take a little more.

The US government has really been moving in a direction that takes your rights away to speak against policy and or protect yourself.

I personally have seen so many restrictions only increasing in the last 20 years, to the point it is now. leaving less to take, but I really feel sure those will be gone in short order.

Paranoid or observant you call it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join