It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is america a muslim country? Obama said it is.

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
"Love Your neighbour as Yourself" th eonly commandment cited to JESUS CHRIST.
The perversion of Christianity, Islam,Judaism,Hinduism,Buudhism by corrupted human beings with power is expected.
The acceptance of these perverted teachings by billions is perhaps unexpected.
But in the world there are those in every religion who are true, we are all invited to love.
EVERY ONE OF US ARE INVITED TO LOVE.




posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
whats so bad about being a muslim country anyways? Islam is like any religion in US
US is democratic country we accepted all religions
really i'm agree with Obama in this issue i'm muslim american and i'm proud of it

[snip]





[mod edit:
link removed]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]



posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
ok everyone wants to be muslim and move to america but they hate america so why would you want to move from your homeland that you love so much to this messed up obama nation im still waiting for his muslim ruling on this hassan guy who drives a nissan he waxed 13 souls in my home state in ft hood gave them all dirt naps cnn is laying down on the trial updates but obama is expediting and has him all lawyered up and is doing a fine job maybe hassan deserves to live after all he was going through so much trauma being away from the land he loves so much for so long just dreaming of all those 100 virgins whispering in his ear i think he really deserves a fair trial and deserves to live as long as he can take the 13 rounds of lead that he administered to the other souls that are resting now



posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lololili
whats so bad about being a muslim country anyways? Islam is like any religion in US
US is democratic country we accepted all religions
really i'm agree with Obama in this issue i'm muslim american and i'm proud of it

[snip]





[mod edit:
link removed]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]


People fortunate to be americans use to be proud to be americans, now they are proud to be anything but americans, but they love the benifits and freedom in america that alows them to be proud of their own religion and etnicity. America has come a long way baby, but definitly on the divisive road. My religion is better than your religion, my etnicity is better than yours. Humans are a bunch of sheeple don't you think?



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

In my book evil is lack of freedom. So far I'm able to say and do whatever I want here in america, if I was in an islamic country I would not have such freedoms.

I'm not a christian but I don't need to fear having my head chopped off if I criticise Christians. I do if I critisize muslims.



ISLAM:


“If it had been your Lord’s Will, they would all have believed – all who are on the earth! Will you then compel mankind against their will, to believe?” - Qur'an, 10:99



"There is no compulsion in religion" - Qur'an, 2:256



“Say: Obey Allah, and obey the Apostle but if you turn away, he (Prophet Muhammad) is only responsible for the duty placed on him and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on right guidance.
The Apostle’s duty is only to preach the clear (Message).” - Quran, 24:54)


[edit on 5/6/2010 by skajkingdom]

[edit on 5/6/2010 by skajkingdom]



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by gdeed

In my book evil is lack of freedom. So far I'm able to say and do whatever I want here in america, if I was in an islamic country I would not have such freedoms.

I'm not a christian but I don't need to fear having my head chopped off if I criticise Christians. I do if I critisize muslims.



ISLAM:


“If it had been your Lord’s Will, they would all have believed – all who are on the earth! Will you then compel mankind against their will, to believe?” - Qur'an, 10:99



"There is no compulsion in religion" - Qur'an, 2:256



“Say: Obey Allah, and obey the Apostle but if you turn away, he (Prophet Muhammad) is only responsible for the duty placed on him and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on right guidance.
The Apostle’s duty is only to preach the clear (Message).” - Quran, 24:54)



"none" of what the quran quotes is original material. that same material is in the christian bible, the jewish old testament and in secular writings before all three religions came into existance. plagerism throughout the ages is rampant.



posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by gdeed

In my book evil is lack of freedom. So far I'm able to say and do whatever I want here in america, if I was in an islamic country I would not have such freedoms.

I'm not a christian but I don't need to fear having my head chopped off if I criticise Christians. I do if I critisize muslims.



ISLAM:


“If it had been your Lord’s Will, they would all have believed – all who are on the earth! Will you then compel mankind against their will, to believe?” - Qur'an, 10:99



"There is no compulsion in religion" - Qur'an, 2:256



“Say: Obey Allah, and obey the Apostle but if you turn away, he (Prophet Muhammad) is only responsible for the duty placed on him and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on right guidance.
The Apostle’s duty is only to preach the clear (Message).” - Quran, 24:54)



"none" of what the quran quotes is original material. that same material is in the christian bible, the jewish old testament and in secular writings before all three religions came into existance. plagerism throughout the ages is rampant.


It's not plagiarism, you n00b. It's similar because it comes from THE SAME SOURCE.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

It's not plagiarism, you n00b. It's similar because it comes from THE SAME SOURCE.


You mean the pagan god source.
yes most of it does come from the pagans.
And the big three religions took those writings and claimed them as their own. We in the west call that plagiarism, you call it whatever makes you feel good.



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If obama said it
it's a lie.
America still respects women, children, life and freedom of religion in general;
It is Not a muslim country
barry seems muslim and wants us to be muslim for some weird reason
but America is still basicly Christian.



[edit on 8-5-2010 by AmericanDaughter]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

If obama said it
it's a lie.
America still respects women, children, life and freedom of religion in general;
It is Not a muslim country
barry seems muslim and wants us to be muslim for some weird reason
but America is still basicly Christian.
[edit on 8-5-2010 by AmericanDaughter]


I don't know if obama said it or not but it sounds like he is very much a muslim in this youtube video. America is a free country, for now, and he is free to be a muslim, but if he is he should say so more often especially around election time.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by gdeed]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
you could line up all these obama sound bits and make him seem like a facist muslim dictator from space ready to eliminate all those who stand in the way of his ideology.

this just isnt true. Despite what he may have or may not have said, this entire thread has been filled with paranoid delusion

we are not a muslim country, theres no way in hell we ever could be. 3 million muslims. So, mabey the president might be one? so what? the entire underlying government structure is either christian or jewish. Its like you people are making this up as you go along.

be rational. we are a muslim country because we are a western democratic state. That is all



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
you could line up all these obama sound bits and make him seem like a facist muslim dictator from space ready to eliminate all those who stand in the way of his ideology.


I believe that obama is muslim, but so what, I don't care if he is. But why didn't he run for congress and then president as a muslim? Because americans are bigots.
So he had to lie to get his job? I guess that makes it ok then?


this just isnt true. Despite what he may have or may not have said, this entire thread has been filled with paranoid delusion


In 1939 no sane person believed Hitler was capable of ruling Germany mush less the whole world, which he nearly did. It only took 50 million lives to stop him. I don't believe obama or islam will take over the world, but if islam does, so what. I really don't care.


we are not a muslim country, theres no way in hell we ever could be. 3 million muslims. So, mabey the president might be one? so what? the entire underlying government structure is either christian or jewish. Its like you people are making this up as you go along.


There was no way in hell a few spanish soldiers, conquistadors, could take over millions of aztects, and yet that happened. There are hundreds of similar stories in history. Determination is a powerful thing and islam has it.


be rational. we are a muslim country because we are a western democratic state. That is all


western ideals are hated even by westerners lately, who the hell is going to defend them?



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by robatmj12
ok everyone wants to be muslim and move to america but they hate america so why would you want to move from your homeland that you love so much to this messed up obama nation im still waiting for his muslim ruling on this hassan guy who drives a nissan he waxed 13 souls in my home state in ft hood gave them all dirt naps cnn is laying down on the trial updates but obama is expediting and has him all lawyered up and is doing a fine job maybe hassan deserves to live after all he was going through so much trauma being away from the land he loves so much for so long just dreaming of all those 100 virgins whispering in his ear i think he really deserves a fair trial and deserves to live as long as he can take the 13 rounds of lead that he administered to the other souls that are resting now


Everyone wants to move to america because of the freedom and prosperity we offer to anyone. People can make lots of money here and send it back home. There are not many countries in the world where you can make the kind of money you can make here because of our free enterprize system.

far too many americans don't take advantage of the money making oportunities in america, we became spoild with the world's best and most generous wealfare system so why worry? We can work for the foriegners that have seen the oportunities, created business, and provide jobs for us.
only in america.



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Personally i could careless what religion America feels like being. Choice of religion comes from the individual and unless the entire nation is 100% on board with only one religion, this nation is still going to be a body of different religions. I could careless as long as no one tries to implement their non factual believes on me.




posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There is no way that America will become a Muslim country. There are too many hardcore Americans who believe that America is based solely on its Christian values, and if these are infringed upon the people will certainly revolt.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join