It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cheating Scandal – Vera Baker And Barack Obama Affair Reported In National Enquirer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Whats wrong with you people? May you please read my comments more precisely?

I never said everybody was doing it, I never said it was alright, but as silo13 put it nicely, "its none of our business"!, that's all I'm getting at here.

Although partly I agree with you, it may affect their work and indeed their mindset, everybody fights with PERSONAL issues, which inflicts with their work some way or the other...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The National Enquirer being their source automatically makes me suspicious of the accusations. Honestly, my first thought when I read the thread title was 'Who cares?" As long as he's not out screwing around when he's supposed to be working, I don't care if he's cheating or not. He's not my husband, therefore it's not my business. Pretty crappy thing to do to his wife if it's true though.

What is it with people's obsession over knowing what celebrities and politicians are horn-dogs and who they're running around on their spouses with? I mean really, who cares?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
He's not my husband, therefore it's not my business.

He is your president though, and dishonesty from the president should be something that does concern you.

Although it's not as if it would take THIS to confirm his dishonesty or anything.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Nothing proven either way yet....but Obama is like John Gotti in alot of ways.......if this is true, it'll be of no consequence. He should be forever known as the Teflon Prez.......nothing sticks to him.

That was already Reagan's nickname.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Sarcasm mode: ON
Yeah, those Kenyans are real swingers.
Sarcasm mode: OFF

Another birther fairy tale.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

If that dishonesty is from his desire to get some on the side and be unfaithful to his wife? Nope. Not my business any more than it is my business when any other politician or celebrity lacks the ability to keep their pants on. Doesn't affect me, therefore I don't care. The only time I would care would be if it was affecting his ability to do his job.

Besides, if I want to pitch a fit about politicians lying I can come up with much better things to be concerned about than if he has trouble keeping his pants on. You know, things that actually affect the country like being told HCR will decrease spending when it won't or that Iraq had WMD's when they didn't. Those lies concern me. If Obama had an affair and lied about it, doesn't.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Normally around this site, the National Enquirer is ripped as a bad source for anything am I right? yet because it's Obama it's now it can be trusted?

Double standards anyone?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh like the deal with Arizona? Making the people breaking the laws seem like victims? This boils down to integrity. If he is having an affair it shows a trend. I.E. what else would he lie about to protect his interests

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Clairaudience

I love how when its a republican or conservative and this sort of thing happens people are calling for their heads.

But EVERY TIME its another liberal or democrat, its suddenly ok.

Do they actually NOT SEE the blatant hypocrisy here? Or do they just not care?

Kind of like Bush(even tho im not a fan), he got a DUI and people were calling him out on it at every turn and wanted his head on a platter......

But Obama.......well.....he can smoke weed and do COCAINE and its cool......

I think this whole nation has lost its damn marbles

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

I'm assuming you're too young to remember Clinton's ridiculous impeachment?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join