It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sacrifice this world if it meant becoming god?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
...why on *insert reality world of choice here* would I want to be God? Very lonely, incredibly boring and I would fail misserably at creating anything better than this. Also my worst case scenario is that it is all in my mind....i.e there are no individuals at all but we are all ME...yikes!

I like the idea of oneness i.e being of the same source but I enjoy the separation as well. Getting rid of this world only to recreate it but with me as creator would only benefit me if I actually got to live in it. But by living in it I would have to forget that I am God and so I'd be back here where I am on a world created by unknown living among people that i do not understand. So the answer is no.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

Nyhee i didnt need any time and a lot of people either to be sane while knowing what i mean in moving for simple recognition consideration to waht is objectively as positive existing truth, and meaning through that move my life only as positive alone while considering whatever is already there truth

of course creations of beings is evil more then it is lies, the creation is unik from what the creator is using times creations to define all those living lies, even that creation of time is done through such monstruosity that it is not admissible even to mention existing

the proof sorry to say this is you here, how from what i said all you replied is the justification of your life shape as the only mean you react for, how that is any unik being
the proof is also me how god with all his evil life and pursuits realisations on using true minds is the one that admit not being creator of true beings, and the character of unik being is from that objective fact of being totally of truth that god is never, just a reaction himself and never a true move

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes I would sacrifice this planet in a heartbeat;
But then I would be able to create more worlds that are better

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
but this planet is all creations result, how are you willing to create better by sacrifying this one, maybe you should consider create yourself as another one totally different since apparantly you are getting confused in still meaning existing

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
nothing is a source of positive life because nothing is truly free

that is why you should refrain to always mean death as the source of living, by killing you get ultimately to nothing but never the nothing free that is the source of always, from what nothing keep meaning everything without moving or existing
wills kill you and especially choosing being a creator would kill you the most

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the source of existence truth is not one but two in opposite positions of void meaning without moving objective freedom truth by their own sense of living truth from that perspective share

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Do you want to be a god ?
Yes [x]
No [ ]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
What is your agenda OP? O.o Or maybe schizophrenia is setting in perhaps

There is no way I would be able to live with myself if I did something like that. Let alone kill one person on this Earth...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by sliceNodice]

Boredom..........I find this reality extremely boring. Most of the time when I'm fantasizing is when I don't feeling hatred and envy lol.

This reality and its people doesn't mean much to me anymore.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

Who wouldn't want to be God?

All us mortals are doomed to die anyway so choosing to kill everyone wouldn't be so bad. Once you become God you can remake them exactly as they were if you feel like it and erase their memory of having been destroyed.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
No thanks. I would sacrifice my own life to save the lives of others, but I would not sacrifice the lives of others to make myself God.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would not destroy everything I would put it in a bubble for a while and immediatly make another god to shoot the breeze with ,then WE could re-create humanity how WE chose.It would be lonely with all that power but no equal.

Wow cant believe I said that ,but if its my picture I will paint it that way.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What is a Creator without a creation? Solitary

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
to create you must exist first and to be is the best company you can get

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatred and Envy
(God of your OWN reality / NOT God of the universe)

If I could I would kill every last life form in this universe if it would mean I get to create and control my own 3D reality. What's good or evil would be defined by I and only myself without any feeling of regret. Endless pleasures...endless power...endless everything all because you trashed some old reality. Also you can still recreate your old family if you're sad or alone sooooooo lets not be all "but I'll miss my loved ones crap" on me. You can now beat up, rape, kill, create world peace, make a loving world, and or do ANYTHING without regret.

You could have
-Worlds where you kill and torture people of any age or gender for fun
-Rape planets
-Peace planets
-All male world
-All female world
-Christ loving world
-Devil loving world

Anything you dream of is yours with the price of killing a bunch of useless people on earth.

All I'm going to say is this is textbook ego-centrism. Nathaniel Hawthorne once said, "What other dungeon is so dark as one's own heart! What jailer so inexorable as one's self."

IMO you should seek out a professional psychologist and perhaps undertake therapy in order to address some of the symptoms you seem to be exhibiting before you hurt someone or yourself.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by acapablemind

Originally posted by Hatred and Envy
(God of your OWN reality / NOT God of the universe)

If I could I would kill every last life form in this universe if it would mean I get to create and control my own 3D reality. What's good or evil would be defined by I and only myself without any feeling of regret. Endless pleasures...endless power...endless everything all because you trashed some old reality. Also you can still recreate your old family if you're sad or alone sooooooo lets not be all "but I'll miss my loved ones crap" on me. You can now beat up, rape, kill, create world peace, make a loving world, and or do ANYTHING without regret.

You could have
-Worlds where you kill and torture people of any age or gender for fun
-Rape planets
-Peace planets
-All male world
-All female world
-Christ loving world
-Devil loving world

Anything you dream of is yours with the price of killing a bunch of useless people on earth.

All I'm going to say is this is textbook ego-centrism. Nathaniel Hawthorne once said, "What other dungeon is so dark as one's own heart! What jailer so inexorable as one's self."

IMO you should seek out a professional psychologist and perhaps undertake therapy in order to address some of the symptoms you seem to be exhibiting before you hurt someone or yourself.

Honestly I've stopped caring if humans die or suffer. All you and I are to higher beings are grains of sand. Each grain of sand so small so insignifcant in this infinite universe. Women are being raped every day, children being abused, men dying in meaningless battles, but for what? Life is a joke.

I'm simply a cursed young fool with an illness you see. Unlike you healthy people who go about life seeing nothing but freak'n happy rainbows it's people like me who are put through hell for just existing. I have every damn right to hate you and every soul on this planet. So don't go on about how I need help. You have no idea what never ending suffering is.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sir,

I apologize if I offended you. It is my own arrogance that didn't allow me to see a different perspective on your post. I again apologize for this. I only assumed you were a naive young adulthood you perhaps needed psychiatric attention. However, while I am no life coach, and certainly have no idea what your ailment is, I too have a life long disease that will be with me until I die. There are ways of trying to control it and there are also hundreds of self-help websites that claim I can use this medication or that but alas, most do not work at all.

So I have some concept of what you're saying. I understand what it is like to envy those who are so healthy and carefree. Those who have every opportunity in life. I understand what it is like to watch that envy and pain morph into hatred and more pain. I really do understand these things. To watch the world spin around you while you stand in place is a very, very painful thing. However, I believe the difference between ourselves is that I have come to terms with who I am. I have accepted myself with all my flaws and imperfections. I could spend the rest of my life looking through window, staring in the mirror, wishing I could be another man, a different man, anyone but myself. If your illness is as you say it is, don't turn your life into misery. Experience it for what it's worth my friend. Find a favorite movie, favorite ice cream, buy a puppy, read a book like Love and War. Pray, meditate, sing, paint, etc. Stop and smell the roses.

While I still believe that talking with a therapist might help you understand some of these emotions and thoughts, you also need to be aware that you are your own worst prison guard. Your mind is the worst prison you could live in and it's sentence could be indefinite. Don't be a victim of silly passing things like thoughts. Just when you think you understand it all, you don't. There are men and women all over the world with debilitating illnesses and yet a percentage of them (obviously not an empirical number thus I can't tell you how many) manage to love life and live life. Our society isn't the first choice to be sick in and not in regards to health care (which is lesser even than Cuba's and look that up) but in regards to our affluent lifestyles. We have no room for sick, poor, uneducated, and have fallen into a disgusting caste system where any of the above are simply placed in the lowest of positions for want of not seeing them.

I apologize that you feel this way about life however, as one who also has a lifelong illness, you do not have my sympathy. You do not warrant my sympathy; you have an opportunity to understand and live life like none of those blind, healthy, affluent people around you and instead of living you have chosen to wallow in misery like a pig in slop. This diagnosis in a cocktail of perspective, dialogue, and really just opinion. However, I stand by it. Again, I apologize if I've offended you or if my words seem harsh and unkindly. But my friend, whether you can see it or not, men of great stature and heart are generally men of lowly spirit. You must grasp humility before you can grasp honor and one day you will come to understand that all things on Earth outside of life are meaningless.

For your sake I can only hope this doesn't come soon enough. Good luck my friend.

--capablemind

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by acapablemind

so you think that forcing your happiness is something right, or forcing happening is what ones as living do
thank you for your succint preaching that proove evil living being in free action moving around else one

sorry to tell you his friend, that reality is always absolutely you are never someone else because you see it differently, it is what you do alone that determin your free life state being, and obviously a guy who talk about freedom is closer to be a living then who keep meaning objects to live through

what matter is not being free evil liivng, which is when you precise others inferiorities as seeing them from above, which is sorry what you look like more doing here his friend, it is very strange how friends talk to each others like this how they could mean something else matter more then them, but i guess a lot here like to play roles and pretend having points to say

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

I would not even for you must be chosen for certain duties from GOD and what you speak of sounds like some evil stuff that will still cause the ANOMOLY to grow eventually that will destroy the LITTLE UNIVERSE THAT YOU RULE WITHIN and you will be mad...NAWW NOT EVEN TO REPEAT MYSELF.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Umm...unfortunately, and with saying this as politely as possible so as not to offend, I don't really understand what you are saying. Perhaps there is a language barrier? In regards to the 'superiority' of my post to the OP I'm not sure you understand the message? Or perhaps I really do come off as 'superior' which is unfortunate and calls for some self-reflection on my part.

However, just to clarify, my message wasn't one of judgment. In the best of my abilities I tried to relate to the OP at his own level, not from one above or below. I simply suggested that as an individual set apart from society by his infirmity he has the opportunity to live life and experience life apart from that society. Society has a way of making decisions for individuals without them ever knowing it. We call this culture. Again, I only suggested that perhaps he find a new perspective and instead of hating himself and the world around him (an assumption I make from his screen name and posts) he find a way to embrace it all.

I in no way meant to impose any ideology or set belief system on him and apologize if I did. I only meant to show him that someone in his position has the ability to appreciate life rather than succumb to misery, that is all. If I have in some way 'pushed' my beliefs on him by doing so, so be it, I cannot change what I have said. But I do stand by it.

Once more, I could be totally misinterpreting your post as I don't really understand what you are saying to me.

Sincerely,
--capablemind

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What if every human being is a part of GOD ? What if our ultimate goal is to become conscious of this and attain self realization & liberation and thus become fully conscious co-creators with the All ?

What if the whole of the universe is within the MIND of THE ALL and we, conscious as we are, are merely parts of THE MIND OF THE ALL ?

What if this is the meaning and most deep purpose of every religion including christianity, judaism, buddhism, hinduism, hermeticism, theosophy etc?

Truly, We would be GODS

And truly, we are indeed.

"Every man and every woman is a star"

Genesis 3:4-5
"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."
Genesis 3:22
"And the Lord God said: Behold the man is become as one of us to know good and evil."
John 10:34-36
"Jesus answered them. Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are Gods'! If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"

[edit on 5-5-2010 by soul_of_light]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join