It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sacrifice this world if it meant becoming god?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by acapablemind

you cant consider puting yourself on another level when it is your perspective alone of that,
making the intention of geting to another level as meaning no offense to his living rights, is considering how you cant harm another in same way that you cant harm yourself when you consider other superior to you positively, and you speak to that other from the positive living sense as real you because of your consideration to what is more positive that you face

you dont have a justification of meaning another supports when you are not realizing anything objectively to the other nor that the other asked you to help him with his needs that he clearly set infront of you

if the other or what you objectively do cant justify any positive mean from you to another living, then you should not care for your subjective judgments about others, but about yourself justification as a positive living true meaning always positive freedom of yourself existing facts

you should know how preachers are the most wrong since they can hide being liars, while meaning others that cant have that privilege to hide when they are pointed as subjects from others and subjectively of course

only the ones that are clearly loosing their living rights as free ones, are the ones that can justify talking above others that dont respect their freedom rights

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I sincerely apologize Imans, because it seems you've tried to explain yourself yet again and still, I don't understand you. I really did concentrate on the text but perhaps I'm just distracted. I did just get off work...

I'll come back to it later tonight to see if I understand what you're saying to me once I've had the opportunity to wind down from work and let my mind relax. Sorry mate but I'm having a horrible time understanding what you're communicating.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My soul is not for sale.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

lol i just look like words to you, it is kind of zen so nevermind it is funny kind like soap chat

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

the soul god got it already but what is more precious then a soul and all to you even if it dies for sure is you as free awareness living now

what is your condition wether a conception or a soul path say clearly how it cant be you, but also your awareness of that fact set your freedom from as you, and it is that right life freedom that i defend, we can be aware of anything that is not us and to gods or truth or whatever else and still exist and be free living there. like they are those gods, it is our right too when we respect what we know not being for us it means how we can be us positively and it is not the business of anyone else either

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

I wish I could create my own miniature worlds where I have cloned versions of Babylon & Rome. Maybe multiple ones just in case if I lose one or some kid in my family breaks them, I have a few other ones at my disposal. Of course, I'd like there to be real miniature people inside those miniature worlds. They wouldn't necessarily have to be dummies or non-sentient simulations. Since I'd be the one who bought or owns them, it would be perfectly okay for me to treat them any way I want, mutilate them in any manner just to see how they react, torture them, and kill them anytime. And I could only teach them to believe whatever I believe to be right or wrong. I would make sure it's okay for me to mock, kill, torture, enslave, or persecute anybody. I'd also teach them that I "created" them & didn't just buy them or steal them from some other people. That would make their minds easier to control if they ever become smarter than me.

I'd also want the rules in those miniature clone worlds places in ways so it's always okay for me to go around preaching & annoying others until they agree to believe whatever I say. But I could call anyone else lunatics or trouble-makers for speaking up against me, making claims of being as smart or strong as me whether they're being honest or lying, or even just using the same vocabulary as I do if I ever mock them. Because I wouldn't want them to damage my reputation.

I can imagine how awesome it would be to meet cloned versions of historically significant individuals. Maybe I could have sexual relations with my own dead ancestors & become my own great-grandfather. But I wouldn't stop there & I'd try to become my own grandfather (like the main character from Futurama cartoons) and then maybe even my own father. That would be a really big step towards attaining absolute god-hood & true divinityine. And leter, I could marry my own beautiful or just famous female ancestors. Of course, I'd have to stay quiet about the smell of their primitive hormones, old styled perfumes, or even if I find tjhem unattractive. As long as they were famous, I'd try to score with them so I can tell my friends or siblings all about my perverted experiments. I'd try my best to look like I'm enjoying all of it. Just to have a good reputation. If any of my friends or relativess told me they find my deeds gross or uninteresting, I could just call them crazy & gay. If that doesn't work, I could just get them killed or exiled with help from some of my futuristic thugs. Or I could just try to uncreate them in the miniature worlds I own, keep them out of my miniature realms, & then brainwash any miniature people inside those realms to believe there is nothing outside those little clone-worlds. I could gather energy to run those alternate dimensions by using advertisement & subliminal messages to harvest bio-energy from people's minds. And then I could go around preaching that dimensional travel & environmental manipulation is the same as time-dilation or time travel. This would help me kidnap & carry anyone into those worlds,then make them believe that they are living in those real old times, tell them there is no way out, & then harvest their energy forever. So even if I lack the resources or ideas to create my ownj miniature worlds, I could just be stealing from more respourceful & smarter people to keep running those miniature cloned worlds forever where I am God, King, & the ultimate power that controls everything else.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes and no but it is only because of M-theory and the infinite possiblilites, only I hope if the worst is to become that I get to a place where hatred is deleted and the accepteance of a those that are just trying to be minus the evils. I just hate the endless cycle of "you arn't like me" mentality... What else can I say?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

No, you don't just look like words. Either you speak a foreign language natively or your grammar is horrible. I can't understand what you write. I'm familiar with zen. But I can't relate to what you're saying, or have a conversation for that matter, if there's a communication barrier.

I mean, no offense, but this has nothing to do with mis-understanding. Instead, it has to do with mis-communication. So before I become too mean or cynical I'm going to exit this thread. Posting what I did was my only aim. Given the OP hasn't responded, I have no reason to be here. If we could talk I would love to, but you need to work on sentence structure before we have ever a conversation brother.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
...Too late, Bud, Obama's already closed the deal on that one.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No thanks, I would stay mortal.....and hope the person, who could destroy the world and mankind just to be a god, lives forever.......

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

instead of taking what i gave you you bite, so you are evil as i thought on the first place
no we dont talk, as it was obvious i meant just some rights above your head and face while you didnt step on my rights but because of that other free expression you dare openly judge

and no i am not familiar with zen that word was meant for you only i have never anything to do with that crap of evil way to pretend anything like you

and my grammar is the beauty of words what you have no sense of art say it all what vulgar body awareness you mean to be alive

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Okay dude, I'm going to be very clear with you. I mean crystal clear so that there is no confusion alright? I do not understand what you are typing. I've tried I think very responsibly to ignore your condescending comments towards me in the hopes that I might be able to decipher what you are saying and perhaps, just perhaps, walk away with a new perspective. I am very capable of receiving constructive criticism.

However...

From the very first post between you and I (initiated by YOU may I remind you) you have criticized my 'ego' and have made several different insulting claims without ever having a conversation with me. This is my last post to you unless you should find some other derogatory way to inflame my attitude again. I am still yet doing my best to avoid arguing with you or attacking you. Please leave me alone and please leave your insults at the door.

Thank you so much.

--capablemind

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Lol wrong thread, sorry.

I guess I'd have to say I'd sacrifice the OP for all his evil thoughts.

I should explain, sacrifice your freedoms that is, in a pillory, with a large letter plaque of your post, and a healthy supply of rotted tomatoes nearby.

Oh, and I don't ask to become a god for that.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
An intresting guestion, I have to say negative not worth it being a god that sounds to me like it involves lots of paperwork and work in general. And since i'm lazy nah let everybody deal with there own world. But i'f i had that kind of power i would definitely change some things like the human body whoever designed it did a piss poor job I can't even jump 20 feet in the air I would keep the basic figure and make it stroger, faster, better looking, And also eating it takes to much time, what doche bag came up with that idea when you got a dam power source like the sun, i would make everyone plant eaters and also make the human body capable to convert energy directly from sun/star light and extend life for everyone to abouth 5 thousand years that way they have enough time to do stuff. The citys on this world are lame, they look like giant grave yards with the lights off from space, especially those big square buildings they look like giant coffins. I would get rid of them maiby build spires and diamond pyramids, other then that since you dont need to eat much and you can run faster then a car, you could life in a tree for all I care, and also make trees bigger some as big as 3000 ft make them stronger to.

Get rid of massive government, way to much talking there its like a factory that producess automon's that create noise. I would create a planet were ninjas exist also pirates. Then another were giant robots exist a tech world, then a stoner planet so they can get high all they want. Then a dinosaur planet because why not. Then a all female planet, right next to a all male planet, so then you can say you come from a different planet and it would be true. And make travel easy between the two. Then make more me gods to make more cool planets because im lazy, others should make stuff, less work. Then I would make everyone capable of teleporting to all the planets or fly there in ships whatever and chose what world suited you best. make the universe infinite with infinite worlds. Then I would create another universe were its the same basically exept were the earth has 2 moons and one is made of chese just to mess with people. Theres all kinds of stuff I would do but unfortunately I only believe in god on sunday and today is thursday so god does not exist.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
but this planet is all creations result, how are you willing to create better by sacrifying this one, maybe you should consider create yourself as another one totally different since apparantly you are getting confused in still meaning existing

The energy would just get recycled and I would create something new out of it;

I look at it as chopping down a tree to make fertilizer to grow another tree

Nothing can be destroyed; it only changes form

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

you didnt answer the question, i wasnt asking what you are going to do as a god fancy, no wonder that you have a lot to say with all those movies in your head and images justifying it

i was just meaning the principle that say how if you mess with something you cannot mean better of it, you cannot mean something positive from negative interference on it

you cannot destroy something and say making better, you are meaning new but not better it is still only you the same positive living realisator concept to reproduce

so that is why if there is objectively something right, making more of it is leaving it as it is and playing with what is around but not it

but of course it is evil, anything is the most positive by being itself free
and powers are only evil life, since they cant be true selves and are just of wills to abuse another dimension of energy much more inferior then its reality

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
and nothing exist as a concept of free living, so you are destroying nothing substancially by meaning force on its forms

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
We are all cells and god is the body.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So it's like, you'd be willing to kill off just about everyone to become "God" and create the universe to YOUR standards from a human standpoint. I'm sure after you found yourself lonely in place of power you'd regret killing your mom, pop and friends for another universe you wanted as a human. If not, then apathy has you, my friend.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
oohh.. Cool question

I don't think i'd ever take such a drastic step. My experience of life even living a 100 years would be too limited to run worlds and an entire universe. When a man with limited knowledge gains power they do unspeakable and stupid things with it. For eg when uneducated landlords gain wealth their wealth is never spent on anything productive. They just want to horde more control.

Hence, # no am I becoming a God and doing away with the little people of the Earth. If you sir, are willing to do so then i think you need to revise the value of human life and all the good people you'd be wasting. Like me. Hehe...

Besides, i love my toons, food and friends too much to dump em in a truck for eternal power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join