It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sacrifice this world if it meant becoming god?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
(God of your OWN reality / NOT God of the universe)

If I could I would kill every last life form in this universe if it would mean I get to create and control my own 3D reality. What's good or evil would be defined by I and only myself without any feeling of regret. Endless pleasures...endless power...endless everything all because you trashed some old reality. Also you can still recreate your old family if you're sad or alone sooooooo lets not be all "but I'll miss my loved ones crap" on me. You can now beat up, rape, kill, create world peace, make a loving world, and or do ANYTHING without regret.

You could have
-Worlds where you kill and torture people of any age or gender for fun
-Rape planets
-Peace planets
-All male world
-All female world
-Christ loving world
-Devil loving world

Anything you dream of is yours with the price of killing a bunch of useless people on earth.

So if a force gave you this choice what would you do? Choice, choice, choice......ohhh

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yes, I would sacrifice this world in a second and become God.

Then I would remake it straight away but take out all the weeds first.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with serbsta. Could you imagine the world of today with an actual God watching over and noticably changing it?
Also "Worlds where you kill and torture people of any age or gender for fun " What?!?

I would try to preserve the human experience as wholly as I can. I might even live on Earth acting as a normal human, to gain perspective.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This begs several questions.

Would the people you re-created really be the same people? If you are only god of your own reality and not of the universe, does that not imply that their conscious identity is not within your purview?

If they would be the same entities they were, i.e. they would not experience cessation of life, they would simply instantly have their consciousness transferred from the present reality to the new, and if I could ensure that this occurred equally for all people, then I might consider it.

Failing that, I could not bring myself to do it personally. If I would simply be creating copies and the originals would have to cease to exist, I couldn't do it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
Yes, I agree with serbsta. Could you imagine the world of today with an actual God watching over and noticably changing it?
Also "Worlds where you kill and torture people of any age or gender for fun " What?!?

I would try to preserve the human experience as wholly as I can. I might even live on Earth acting as a normal human, to gain perspective.

God = genderless thing that's neither alive or dead = Beyond space and time = You create good and evil thus rape and torture wouldn't be evil if you say it isn't evil, but the downside would be a screwed up planet. If you're god you could recreate as many worlds as you would like anyway.

...and yes a true god watching over it's children would be beautiful

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You already are a GOD every choice you make changes your reality.
So no i dont wish to harm any other God or hinder there experience in this reality.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

Has this God ever heard of privacy? I sure as hell don't want some being watching me, the government is bad enough. As for the question, no i would not sacrifice the world to become a God.
If you want to create your own 3D reality, hope that Virtual reality is around in your life time. I think we will have it within the next 50 years, anything you want you can experience. It would be indistinguishable from real life.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
not a good idea....
explained why, got yelled at by invisable voices in my head...
but, not a good idea.
it takes a very long time to create something, from nothing, which is what you would end up with, if you survived.,

[edit on 1-5-2010 by dawnstar]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
With so many ways to alter your perception of reality in existence already, killing off the inhabitants of this world seems like an unnecessary action.

Especially if it is only my reality. I would create and shape things only as I saw fit. There's only so much I can come up with and manifest based on who I am and how I've learned to live and exist.

If part of my gained ability as a God allowed me to create others on equal footing as I, then perhaps I would do such. But even then I am worried that those other Gods I create would only be inspired by however deep my own pool of creativity is.

I don't think I'd accept the offer. My scope of reality as a single species on a single planet in a single solar system of a single galaxy is far too limited. I rather know of the good and bad across the breadth of existence then create my own versions of everything, because even my "everything" is but a fraction of what there is.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I already have this game. It's okay, but the graphics could benefit from smell-o-vision. I bring my loved one back all the time just so that I can kill them all over again. It's like taking a really good dump.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I do believe that Lucifer offers just such a deal for would be Sons or Daughters of God in our present reality. I think in order to receive this offer or temptation if you will the person must be on the threshold of actually obtaining oneness with God.

At this point in a soul's ascension the tempter tries to distract the seeker of God with a counterfeit path such as the ones you suggest in your post. Just beyond this counterfeit is of course the real thing which is a union with the creator and then a child of God is born. A new universe begins to be co-created.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
it is all lies as usual sold from up to mean evil life

true life is about any objective perspective as else where the perspective can then be true real of that objective else so separate totally, and there on that ground as true, any free sense could be alive by considering that perspective in its true reality

so as you see it is the opposite of being god, there is nothing to kill on the contrary only the focus on the whole objective as else you are not in touch with at all, but you create the true ground reality being u real alone, and it is not the purpose the purpose is the consideration to true objective reality in a way that free positive sense of you is alive

and there is nothing to create because you are only true there that is why you get you as alive positive, because all the energy is not employed on anything and is simply from truth of the ground that justify itself and truth of positive free sense that also mean to justify itself by realizing objective considreation out to true reality meaning surely truth

all that market is from what god is, creator of fake existence becoming a universal lie completely closed on itself

so god is the champion of lies inventions meaning creations force, and the point now is that conspiracy against truth through true living, so god surely fancy on killing truth in everyones mind by killing a true mind, and selling that image of gods reminding what jesus said about ruling with him, to corrupt a lot of mind that would monopolize truth revelations and means
what you preach is what is done already nothing new, it is to be supported by jesus powers and say that your life had changed to better and taht you are resurected in the christ, which is all crap thing, so it is the same thing with the superficial variable that jesus is alive from god now saying being a liar atheist meaning to do humanity by copying god and closing then a reality a the opposite to anything positive that happen to be truth image now

they are meaning to use truth as the image of positve that god identified to nature so to be the negative representatnt himself as creator of opposites closing universes of that, by negating what nature is positive about being existing or alive so she must be the most she can and all dirty animals are alive then so god can control creations while meaning always negative to anything positively existing, and get all by lying and denial as a result
so god is simply teaching that to his son that is hoping spreading those satanic ways since it is directly against truth and true living rights

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris

If part of my gained ability as a God allowed me to create others on equal footing as I, then perhaps I would do such. But even then I am worried that those other Gods I create would only be inspired by however deep my own pool of creativity is.

This is why God made a place that has a form of controlled chaos in it. There isn't enough chaos to ruin the creation, but there is enough to allow enough randomness so that beings can come from it that are unique and not just another part of God.

We are new, not reincarnated, not reborn, new. Oh well. Your response was very logical and I am surprised that it was so deep. Pretty cool.

But you did not answer the guy's question fully. Which really is, would you kill others to gain that godhood, if you could do what you wanted in that world, even create random people and things? Would you?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
there is no unik identity when it is created, and creation cannot be existing real to be called ruined or saved

your love to waht is fake is of that god who kill all the relations of objective reality with objective truth life principal source of reality to appear the only living source
whatever you enjoy it is nothing but what you are and it doesnt matter to anyone else and objectively you are just limited to that fact even if it is god

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
there is no unik identity when it is created, and creation cannot be existing real to be called ruined or saved

your love to waht is fake is of that god who kill all the relations of objective reality with objective truth life principal source of reality to appear the only living source
whatever you enjoy it is nothing but what you are and it doesnt matter to anyone else and objectively you are just limited to that fact even if it is god

Imans, I would think, that if you were God, and had many many years or a long stretch of time, for thought requires time to be thunk, does it not, so there is time involved, that after all that time, you'd figure a way to create unique beings, as our God has done. Unless you are claiming that after all that time, our God is retarded and has not found a way to make unique beings. ???

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyhee

But you did not answer the guy's question fully. Which really is, would you kill others to gain that godhood, if you could do what you wanted in that world, even create random people and things? Would you?

The way I see it, if I killed off every other human being on Earth then I would become a God by default, but only among other species. I base this on a human's capabilities of using tools and having the intelligence to do such.

But the question specifically asked about becoming a God of my own reality, not of the universe. Because of that stipulation I'm having a hard time believing that I am capable of "random" manifestation of anything. The "random" I would be capable of would only be random within the parameters of my idea of reality.

If I have 100 bricks I can only randomly rearrange those 100 bricks in a finite number of ways. Sure that number is a huge, but those 100 bricks are all I know and have to work with. If someone else was given this opportunity, they might only have 90 bricks, or perhaps 150 because of what they know and how they've been molded by the reality they've already experienced. They'll end up with other brick configurations.

If those bricks represent all of what I know of reality, I just can't see how I could create more bricks. That means knowing something I don't know, and never would know because nothing new was introduced to make me know it or ever get anywhere near knowing it.

In other words, the only way something truly random could be created is if I didn't know the parameters the randomness would be contained in. Everything I come up with would be based off of something. Nothing would be new, just derived from old. I wouldn't be able to think outside my box, even if the box were expanded by my Godhood.

If I were privy to all boxes, and had the ability to create unique boxes, I'd be God of the Universe.

But because I'd only be God of my reality, I refuse the offer. I rather know about the other boxes then be confined to my own. :p

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Being a God is not something that I desire, it is said that those who are worthy of the power to change and create everything does not need the power. It is my duty on this planet to help reform humanity and strengthen it within itself so that it lifts itself up. If you do what is needed to be done for all humanity by yourself, you will be worshiped and/or depended on, you will make them weaker when they are needed to be stronger.

I would kill for no power in my own right, even power that I could use for the good of mankind, that isn't my job to re-write reality, it's humanities responsibility together.

The Protector

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What is your agenda OP? O.o Or maybe schizophrenia is setting in perhaps

There is no way I would be able to live with myself if I did something like that. Let alone kill one person on this Earth...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by sliceNodice]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris

Originally posted by Nyhee

The way I see it, if I killed off every other human being on Earth then I would become a God by default, but only among other species. I base this on a human's capabilities of using tools and having the intelligence to do such.

But the question specifically asked about becoming a God of my own reality, not of the universe. Because of that stipulation I'm having a hard time believing that I am capable of "random" manifestation of anything. The "random" I would be capable of would only be random within the parameters of my idea of reality.

If I have 100 bricks I can only randomly rearrange those 100 bricks in a finite number of ways. Sure that number is a huge, but those 100 bricks are all I know and have to work with. If someone else was given this opportunity, they might only have 90 bricks, or perhaps 150 because of what they know and how they've been molded by the reality they've already experienced. They'll end up with other brick configurations.

If those bricks represent all of what I know of reality, I just can't see how I could create more bricks. That means knowing something I don't know, and never would know because nothing new was introduced to make me know it or ever get anywhere near knowing it.

In other words, the only way something truly random could be created is if I didn't know the parameters the randomness would be contained in. Everything I come up with would be based off of something. Nothing would be new, just derived from old. I wouldn't be able to think outside my box, even if the box were expanded by my Godhood.

If I were privy to all boxes, and had the ability to create unique boxes, I'd be God of the Universe.

But because I'd only be God of my reality, I refuse the offer. I rather know about the other boxes then be confined to my own. :p

I think the OP was asking this: If God gave you a chance to be a god of your own universe, would you sacrifice your home planet and the people on it to do so.

That's what I garnered from it.

However, there is still a way to create randomness that is unique enough, by adding more and more random elements to the scheme.

Take for instance our universe:

We have the bricks, atoms. They can combine in many ways, but there is a structure built within that limits them from combining in too many ways. However, as each group of atoms builds a molecule, those molecules have an even greater number of random ways they can react to each other. Yet even those have limitations built in. Then these molecules make organisms, and the limitations seem to increase, actually, for reacting to other organisms, yet there is also a higher level of relationship involved that cancels out the limitations of reactions. Then you have sentient beings, whose molecules and bodies have allowed them to advance enough so that they can carry thought within their brains and form minds.

If you wanted interaction with another being like yourself, this is a good opportunity to set limits that you want in the beings, and to expand their horizons and abilities to match your own.

But then comes the messy job of teaching them manners so that they don't kill you when they come close to being your equal in power, if that is what you desire.

So while you might not have 100% uniqueness, in form, you have enough uniqueness in mind, that your interaction with your creations can be fulfilling.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Nyhee]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
na, i would like to live once and then die.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join