It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Acceleration Not True.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

as i said to you before i disagree with your definition of infinite being the whole, infinite is the infinity living so present and not whole void as object reality, i told you truth is alive so anything not true is to nothing the most or less then nothing
i told you you should have a mind of free dimension base to speak about absolute sources reality

and i dont know for you but for me of course i remember kind of void sense, and it doesnt matter how i would be killed when you know the truth it is all what matter, like for me i for myself dont want to stay living, it is not interesting with all god evil powerful life and deceptions about truth life level for now

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I don't understand how the infinite would not encompass the whole, as infinite implies no beginning and no end. So if there is no beginning and no end, where does infinite stop? How would infinite not encompass everything if it has no beginning and no end?

Infinite = Borderless. Or everything.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

it is the sense to return balance in objective truth reality, new balance of void life
so like i said future is more positive and past is negative, making a time to truth zero fact
only future and past make the time of wht means now

and of course there are dimensions out present as living true

the uppest level is true present and also the lowest level are free true livings, the futur generations, that are out of those needs moves because of that shaking realtiy sense and knowledge of outside moves

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

what is infinite is the most finite truth ok? you are lost between your sense of being impressed by anything more then you and your will to justify god words

be true in your means clearly and justify your god through truth

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

So you are saying, balance is achieved through past and future, past being negative and future being positive. The now is the balance in between the past and future?

Just trying to clarify in my own terms so i know i understand you.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You are still looking at everything as if it is separate from the way i understand what you are saying. I don't understand the truth of balance. Balance implies that there is a separation of future, and past, and now is the result. How can future and past not coexist if balance is representative of the now? If they coexist and create balance are they not happening all at once? Balance is just an idea. In order to have good/bad. positive movement or future movement you can still be making a comparison. Comparing something to something else implies separation. You can't have separation because they mirror each other and without being able to look at a female and say female, then you would not be able to look at a male and say male, and so on and so on. So to say that you need to balance is to say that you were never balanced, and will never be balanced because balance would only exist within the now, or truth. If you are fat in the now, and want to be skinny, then that implies that skinny is in the future, and the truth is you are fat, as prescribed by the now. Truth in that definition would mean that future is an idea of now. The truth is not future because the future is not now. The future is a projection of conscious thus making it not truth. The truth would be you are fat. The truth is, if i eat this next honey bun, i am still projecting myself into the future as skinny, but in the now i am not skinny because i am eating this honey bun. So truth being i am fat. If i am going to make money, that implies future in which i am going to make money, but if i am not making money, then i am not going to make money. It is like saying, "hey why do i feel so bad?", "well i wish i wasn't depressed!", instead, "i am feeling depressed, now i feel not depressed". The truth would be you not now feel depressed because you now not feel it. The past would be you not feeling it compared to you feeling it. So the past is not truth because truth is present. The truth being i now not feel depressed. The future would have been, i wish i wasn't depressed. So since you are not now depressed the future changes, but the future still implies not truth because it is presently not truth.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

it is like i said time is a reference to truth not a reality, reality cant be but the concept of absolute truth

that is why there are gods as negative creators of times realities life

the more you are of nothing a negative point close to the original truth event the more you become god that from him mean the correction of himself but through also what he is as nothing in truth, and that is the bad luck
while for who came after when it is cool nothing down it is either nothing at all either aware true that can be a lot so different character of niothing move that some could mean positive more as free living positive above truth base

that is why the more you are up the more you are inferior true, that is why they get so excited to gain for nothing and cant contain their means in getting

now for what you said before about our awareness of now, it is simple answer, times life are done as meaning truth reference positive, so all awareness depth level mean truth positive too that they dont know and mean to realize while realizing their free positive life
so that is why everyone compromise with objective time life, but im sure a lot maybe more are aware of themselves means

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For now, i have to work, and let all this conversation sink in. I will be back to express with you later!

Thank you for the insight.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

you dont accept the concept of truth all you want is your god and opposites references, no in truth of course there is never any opposition on the contrary in truth only agreements that from the fact of agreeing on more become more present

the reference is only positive else more free fact

the mirror image of opposites is in truth completely else,

it is not you as object reversed
it is really else but perceived by you as you more

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I think that is my point exactly, that truth is nothing. You are saying that truth is nothing correct? My analogy sort of analogy, of opposites, i think i understand you to say is, the opposites do not exist because in nothing you find everything? The source/nothing is nothing. Everything is furthest from truth because it is everything and not nothing? I am exploring your definition it is not easy to simplify your writing into my own perspective and understanding. I do not mean to argue i am simply understanding your perspective before deny/accept.

Ack, i am going to take that break now and come back and repost what it is that i had in mind. This post above does not reflect my image.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

thre is no everything when all is nothing, that concept is false
truth is linear reality always

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Truth is a lie, untruth is the same lie, defining a perspective which is immeasurable and without boundaries is a lie.

Truth IS. - lie.

Truth seems - lie.

The only definition i see viable is unspoken only experienced. The truth is an experience not definable through the boundaries of words, and immeasurable in time. Anything outside of that is lie/untruth.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

what you say is a lie because you cant justify it in forms of all realities and in substance of yourself realisations absolutely

the fact that you cant perceive anything without a reference to its opposition and cant admit that reference cant be but positive concept source, and anything cant be but a proof of absolute character of a source, that fact say how you can never be true and you are the fact a lie

discussion with you stop here you are not interested at all about any truth all your means are exclusively meaning your god, as if a god especially in that time need people to convince others on a forum about it

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I don't get where i think i am choosing some sort of deity? I may use one as a reference point to help people understand. When you can add language to something you limit its ability, when you add measurement to something you limit it. How can you limit us? How can you truly determine the definition of anything when you are looking it at it from a subjective perspective? it is impossible for you to sit here and tell me that this is what the truth is, or that is what the truth is, because honestly, it does not exist within the definition we provide for it.

Boundaries - lie/illusion. Language

Measurement - lie/illusion. Mathematics

I just don't understand how people cannot find terms of understanding through religion/ or a god type? The way we define the infinite is not as important as the infinite in itself.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If human beings did not have memories, they would not be able to perceive change. They simply would not notice anything changing.

Was the perception of time only created because we felt the need to quantify our memories and establish patterns? Sounds like it is more of a measuring tool, than something that is real unto itself.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

hmmm. Thought provoking. New perspective for me to enjoy.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Time does not exist, the concept was created by man purely for our own convenience.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once.
Space is what prevents everything from happening to me
"

- John Archibald Wheeler

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intuitiveaptitude2009
Has anybody heard that time speeds up in emotional situations for instance: your being chased by a gang the adrenaline in your body kicks in and you forget your perception of time. In my opinion speeding up time might be possible if we could control our adrenaline.

I would think in that sort of situation time would seem to slow down for the observer, when I had my wreck I honestly witnessed what I can only explain as time drastically slowing down, what I think is due to adrenaline. My granddad on the other hand thinks a minute has passed just after the twenty seconds. I have experimented with that numerous times, every time it is just after the twenty second mark. Time rate is definitely a perception issue, a clock is basically a coordinate system of sorts me thinks. I have wondered if a house fly, who's average life span is only about 3 days, experiences time on a different scale than a human; to us it's a 3 day short life, but to the fly, it's three day life span could be the same as a few years. No way to test that though as it's only a thought created in my balloon head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join