It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Acceleration Not True.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Time speeding up is an illusion, or deception. I say this because in order to see time speeding up you have to be comparing it to how it would have looked from the past. The past is really a different now depending on what your perspective, or where you would be looking at it from. In order for time to speed up it would have to be moving into the future. Now, how can time be speeding up if it is moving into something that doesn't exist. Or exist outside the spectrum of time in the infinite. From the infinite perspective time can't move because implying that time is moving is implying that the future and past are not deceptions, it implies that you in fact do not live in the now but in the future or the past, which is absolutely not real. At least from where i am sitting.

I know this sounds like an excerpt from Eckhart Tolle, but the fact is that a lot of people have been saying this for a while and he has recently popularized this concept.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes it certainly does depend on perception. On the grand scale, time does not exist. Eternity is real. You are your past and future selves.

In this portion of the Creation that falls under the rules of space and time, it is accelerating as the cycle is closing. This is due to timebeing enfolded into consciousness.

Ultimately the thread title is correct, time is not accelerating. But consciousness is accelerating greatly.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
All of what you are saying is interesting and provokes deep thought to consider. However, time IS physically sped up currently. Since the Chilean quake to be exact. 1.26 millionths of a second per day. This is from the perspective of physics.

www.time.com...

given that I would say that it could be much more or less sped up by other events that would cause earth to shift.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Once you speak of the present, it has passed. There really is no way to experience the present consciously, you can only refer to it as a figurative static point - "now". Once you think about it, it is in the past. Likewise, you cannot "see" the future becoming the past from the perspective of the present. The future becoming the past is the velocity of time. The present is a static position. A twist on Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle may apply: it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity of time with any great degree of accuracy or certainty.

“Why do you divide time, saying that one part is past, and another present, and another future? For how can the future be passing when the present exists? As those who are sailing imagine in their ignorance, as the ship is borne along, that the hills are in motion, so you do not know that it is you who are passing along, but that time remains present." —Tatian

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
human perception of time changes as we go older. This is due to the production of '___' in the pineal gland. As kids you have more '___' and therefore time percieved is longer and for adults the '___' production slows down increasing the perception of time going fast.
heres a link '___'

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Time speeding up is an illusion, or deception. I say this because in order to see time speeding up you have to be comparing it to how it would have looked from the past. The past is really a different now depending on what your perspective, or where you would be looking at it from. In order for time to speed up it would have to be moving into the future. Now, how can time be speeding up if it is moving into something that doesn't exist. Or exist outside the spectrum of time in the infinite. From the infinite perspective time can't move because implying that time is moving is implying that the future and past are not deceptions, it implies that you in fact do not live in the now but in the future or the past, which is absolutely not real. At least from where i am sitting.

I know this sounds like an excerpt from Eckhart Tolle, but the fact is that a lot of people have been saying this for a while and he has recently popularized this concept.

String theory agrees with you...

Wait, wait, String theory agree with the opposite of what you are claiming..

Sorry to say ^^

Everything exists..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alumnathe

The future becoming the past is the velocity of time.

I can fully understand that. But the future is becoming the past faster? How does conscious affect the acceleration of time? Conscious being the infinite i am having a hard time believing that we actually live outside of consciousness. We are already within the infinite, we cannot exist outside of it. So from that perspective, we are already fully conscious, just unaware of it, which in turn means that time is manufactured based on how aware we are of our conscious. Mybe the "time acceleration" is attributed to the level of awareness we experience collectively. But even having said that i still feel that time is deception because in order to have time it has to be measurable. I still see measurement as an illusion because in order to measure something you have to separate it from the infinite which is impossible, at least from an infinite perspective. So my argument isn't that time may not be perceivable(acording to your level of awareness), my argument really is that time is not measurable. Being that time is measured from a perspective based reality, that measurement would only apply to that reality. So according to "the law one" (i don't know what else to call it), or the infinite, nothing is separate from the whole, yet everything maintains an alternate perspective.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
time is of creations not truth
the reference in truth of time concept realisations is positive level

in truth positive is first always present, then it becomes positive free move and positive free real and positive absolute life

so it is a circuit of positive in crescendo levels and dimensions

positive is always present meaning else present fact positively as positive more making it aware of being positive fact itself present too

from where truth were objective free fact, reactions of moves freedom became existing there, it was the true present positive life reality then

so all void was inbalanced from waht it was with that movement at higher levels of positive giving their positive to objective truth both
so here where all void like became innerly less positive then it was neutrally while being aware of that reason outside saying the chance of positive infinite free life to any thing
and here where gods positions appear to say those negative sense lost willing the positive compensation as much more to gain from

all possibilities of wills was existing from what they could mean lacking positive now and willing to replace by more, then all kind of businerss started in minds meaning negative for positive or the opposite or lies

until all is said already so we arrive down to netural finish revendications where void is calm and not suffering from lacking anythign, and there haha my friends we dont care and get freely to appreciate truth as positive source freedom concept and not willing anything from at all

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Has anybody heard that time speeds up in emotional situations for instance: your being chased by a gang the adrenaline in your body kicks in and you forget your perception of time. In my opinion speeding up time might be possible if we could control our adrenaline.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
like at the end where i am with my friends as true awareness sense, the recognition of else as truth free life made us true present free ones

that is why i keep repeating how truth is nice as else and of course always real reference junctions even in oneself move or nothing, but we as different present, because free true fact existing, it is like existing true

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I could time travel right now if I wanted too. If I was in Japan I could fly to Vancouver and arrive and find that the time is before I left. It's all relative.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Intuitiveaptitude2009

i dunno what you mean by time acceleration but truth is not of time it is as i said of positive life, and to me fears are the reason of death from the absence factor of positive it is already death of truth, but if you are true you would mean any relation to truth else outside of you as it must, that say being locked in a time that god do or freaks away of truth dimension

that is my sense of here and now, we dont have at all an objective reference of truth present like i usd to witness in my life before existing always

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Ok, but if i look at it as if i am infinite, from infinity, is it possible to look into the past? If i am inside infinity, or encompassed by the infinite, where would you be looking into to see past/future/present? The present doesn't exist because in order for the present to exist you have to be comparing it to a future, and or past. So there is no now, or present because there is nothing but everything. It is a paradox so to say. If you do not compare good, to bad(evil), then you can't have either of them. But to say something is good, is to say something else is bad. So to say we are present, is to say that we are not present in somewhere, or something else, which is not possible considering you have the memory of the past correct?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Time speeding up is an illusion, or deception. I say this because in order to see time speeding up you have to be comparing it to how it would have looked from the past.

I have to disagree, for I stand from a different standpoint of thought. Time perception is dependent on one's Zero Point. That is the point of coming into Earthly life, and where your anchor points are in the time. I have two anchor points, for reasons I will not got into at this point, one is in 1863, and one in in 1953, you see, the Earth's Biorhythm runs in 20 year cycles. My point is, the cycle of time was much slower then than now, as time moves in a linear fashion it naturally speeds up. Actually, the Galaxy we live in is also accelerating.

The past is really a different now depending on what your perspective, or where you would be looking at it from. In order for time to speed up it would have to be moving into the future. Now, how can time be speeding up if it is moving into something that doesn't exist.

Are you read up on Project Rainbow, better known as the Montauk Project? Experiments showed that not only could a reality in a particular time period be recorded on a computer, but that it could be played back, fed into the original time spectrum again and again, until an alternate reality existed. Two separate realities exist. so a virtual reality, or Time, could in fact be created with energy, just as some said it would.

Or exist outside the spectrum of time in the infinite. From the infinite perspective time can't move because implying that time is moving is implying that the future and past are not deceptions, it implies that you in fact do not live in the now but in the future or the past, which is absolutely not real. At least from where i am sitting.

Just because one says something, or popularizes a theory, does not make it truth, is one man's perception. I have learned in this rather long live that perception plays a major role is realities everyone resides in, and how they perceive it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I mean this: once we forget about time in general it WILL speed up. Haven't you had those days were things were fun at work and time just travelled rapidly ? I believe that all the suffering in the world has slowed it down drastically. Imagine if the world was perfect, time would speed up because we wouldn't worry(www) about it. Instead the average person worries about things like; bills, money, food and their families.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

no present is what is always, which is truth perspective, your picture about infintie is wrong, infinity is the eternal present not the whole as an object dumb, this is the point not everyone or everything in nothing can be truth perspective
which proove our finition being superiority of nothing life

the whole is superior positive perspective plus so persent always at a level for sure, where you are true perspective is where you aer living point always present and it is where you are always free living moves too

it is a dimension of the whole that you cannot perceive, because truth is always above nothing base and freedom life present is always above truth base reality free, so it is always a plus
and that is why it is given like to see the truth of yourself being true living one

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Intuitiveaptitude2009

my time is very long, so the point is related only on being present, when you are present then you forget about time because you are more close to be true

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

no present is what is always, which is truth perspective
reply to

I understand that. But that is only truth perspective while it is existing, after it has existed it is no longer truth perspective because you are not actually present(although not being present would be not possible). So truth perspective only applies to the current and present truth. So from a past perspective it doesn't exist. Implying infinite is implying everything. So i don't understand how my definition of infinity is wrong. infinity is everything, and every perspective, so the only truth perspective is every perspective. Truth perspective is not an individual perspective, mybe my definition of time is proceeding through individual perspectives until the perspective of infinity is each which then implies that individual perspective never existed because the individual perspective was achieved through, and apart of the infinite.

Ok, how about this;

Can i view time acceleration as having more perspectives at the same time? Can we say that time acceleration is accredit to the fact that we are simultaneously experiencing more and more perspectives through each new perspective?

I apologize if i am skipping something, i am working through these theories as i write them.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
future and past truth

future is the living positive free move

past is the living negative free move

the objective of living positive is more positive living by its free postive source move that then become more itself the living

the objective of living negative is less positive living by taking positive else as living negative

that is why futur is in the past as a way of presenting things, saying how all has different levels of truth and truth of course is always present time

there is no truth reference to you at an extend that you lack the minimum concept of truth being now

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

If truth is now, then past is not truth because past is now. Or past is an extension of a different now. So future, and past are different extensions of now, ie the truth is in everything. Everything being the now. So when does the now stop being the past, and future? Or the past, and future versions of the now. How does the past and future versions of the now exist if the now exist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join