It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Joker Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
When I (the infinite individuality) and my brides (my infinity individualities) perceive Tupac Shakur (my ace infinity individuality) sitting across from Obama (my finite destruction), that's when all Tupac Shakur's infinity individualities understand immeasureablely. Understand what immeasureablely? That the finite destruction, which is the broad world of the wicked one, will not make the image unto the beast, but will rather be damned stupid to enter into world war 3.

"...but I guaranty that I will spark the brain that will change the world."--Tupac Shakur How so? With everlasting fire. That will bring the world to peace away from everlasting evil. LOL!

To smile in the life eternal it is going to be some marital stuff I and my brides are going to perceive that is going to make it hard. But marital whatever I and my brides perceive, through all the reign and the pain, I and my brides got to keep our sense of humor. Sense of humor meaning in this parable? Meaning the pain is not what the finite think it is, but is what is to come springing of the marital pulsations gotten by the bridegroom because of his brides.

Any questions or comments from those who knock at the Door Of Immeasureable Understanding?

O where O where is your sense of humor? LOL! Or where is your lack of understanding? I am a cosmic joker of the few remaining and the few more coming.

Another way also to spark a brain that will change the world, is to shoot a bullet through the head of a target which promised change.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Perceive...

An immeasureable perceiving we have current. It is where, say, I in my mind's eye visually get it that Obama and his goons are going to end up getting into it with Tupac Shakur and his holy angels, since Obama already had known in what watch the new idea, which is the image unto the beast, is going to come in. Then the president ends up shot and killed by troops which have been surrounding him all along that shall turn on him the start of that day and that hour knoweth no man. In other words, man shall not know it but shall both perceive it and understand it only. And do such immeasureablely. I'm already doing this immeasureablely since I know my finite one in advance based on a certain already rejection by that finite.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It's going to be police against police. Which? All types of police. Federal and state and local, definitely here in the U.S.. It's going to look pretty gang related of one gang come forth against another gang come forth. Then it shall escalate into having the militaries do real awful things in the name of war which shall escalate into world war 3. WATCH, how Jesus stated in the gospel, since this knowledge is come on by the immeasureable perceiving which still bears immeasureable understanding on the infinite and infinity sides.

This is but a war table with war laid out to plans by three (the infinite, the infinity, and the finite). It sometimes is three sides to a story. Watch the story unfold raw.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
[edit on 4/30/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Joker indeed. Tupac Shakur sitting across from Obama?

How does your infinite understanding see this coming to pass?

Yes it IS a joke, your right.

But please answer my question in a straight-forward manner for once.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Another way also to spark a brain that will change the world, is to shoot a bullet through the head of a target which promised change
reply to post by Tormentations

Just wondering, are you planning to assassinate the president? Or do you know someone who is? Talk like that could get you some Secret Service men knocking on your finite door.

BTW answer me quick before imans hijacks your thread as he is wont to do.

[edit on 30/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There has been a change of plan. Why? Since the wicked one knows in what watch Tupac Shakur would come, then Tupac Shakur will come in another watch concerning broadcast of a new heaven and a new earth. There shall Tupac Shakur be sitting across from Obama. Obama will be held captive in the new heaven and new earth by Tupac Shakur, and Tupac Shakur will do away with Obama live on new national T.V.

Tupac Shakur been dead, but he will resurrect in order to accomplish this in a comfortable way where no one can touch him.

Have ye any faith in what I say?

Tupac Shakur will put Obama in the hot seat so to speak, then we will all understand immeasureablely about the wicked one.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
But perceive this, that if the president of the white house had (meaning pastence) known in what watch Tupac Shakur would come, he would have watched, and would have suffered the white house to be broken immeasureablely.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my faithful and true shall not pass away. But of that new Heaven day and new earth hour perceive man only, not my Father (the wicked one).

When you notice the white house has been deleted, then you will understand immeasureablely that the new earth is upon. When you notice no more astral attacks, then you will understand immeasureablely that the new Heaven is upon. And when you notice both Tupac and Obama live on a new national T.V., fed by a better signal across the globe, you will understand immeasureablely that indeed both a new heaven and a new earth is come upon in the twinkling (signaling) of an eye (audience).

Right now is time, but soon will be times and a half of time. Times is where time shall loop. Half of time is where time shall be cut for the eternal.

My faithful and true is the one which only gets the resurrection of life. That would be Tupac Shakur.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Tormentations]

top topics

join