It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

2. If he didnt see it he wouldnt further use a simile to describe the scene.

As I pointed out to Trurhquest, in the first video he posted, at around the 1:30 mark, JW specifically states that the 16mm DAC was used to film the lunar landings and evas. By your and JW's standards, he has admitted we landed on the moon.

Next?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Anyway, point out the ones that are skipped...?

I notice you decided not to answer this one.. It proves you WRONG again on your claim that images were skipped/suppressed. You don't like those questions, do you?

In amongst all that, did anyone notice that FoosM completely ignored and ran away from my challenge?

I KNEW it... He's hoping no-one noticed.

So, folks, just remember - FoosM is NOT up for a challenge to debate in a sensible, scientific and properly moderated environment.

Guess why.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by CHRLZ]

OMG what a mess of a response
If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS right?
You dont fool me one bit CHRLZ

And what exactly is your challenge? Your as vague as a Lynch film.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Cropped Earth close-up
AS11-44-6668

BTW, where did you get that picture? More importantly, why did you alter it?

Because here it is, and it looks NOTHING like what you posted. Looks like you've been nailed again.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
More on the Ham Issue:

Jerrah is actually debunking the claim that hams have claimed to have tracked the mission from the Earth to the Moon and back. Not just that signals were able to be picked up.

nasa.gov pdf

Please provide your sources when posting external material
[added link)

[edit on Sun May 23 2010 by Jbird]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I took my own advice and did some research.

The actual separation occurred at 100:12:03. Signal reacquisition was at 100:17:51. The LM did not start moving away from the CSM until they were in communication with Houston. At 100:18:04 Armstrong says "The Eagle has wings" as the LM moves away from the CSM
history.nasa.gov...

At about 8:00 in this video the live transmission is seen.

I think the newscaster can be forgiven.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
More on the Ham Issue:

Jerrah is actually debunking the claim that hams have claimed to have tracked the mission from the Earth to the Moon and back. Not just that signals were able to be picked up.

There is NOBODY who claimed they tracked the flights the entire way to and from the moon. Given the rotation of the earth in relation to the moon, that would be, obviously, impossible.

That is, as I pointed out earlier, a red herring JW brought up after he was embarrassed by his Ham radio frequency mistake.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

And Foos, while you're busy ignoring inconvenient posts and looking for completely irrelevant things to bring up in order to change the subject, here's a question I asked you many posts ago that you ignored:

Do you have a real, live (not youtubed) response for the error JW made in the dates? Is day 198 the 17th or 18th of July?

Someone should collect all the unanswered questions Foos has accumulated and start a new thread...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomblvd

Cropped Earth close-up
AS11-44-6668

BTW, where did you get that picture? More importantly, why did you alter it?

Because here it is, and it looks NOTHING like what you posted. Looks like you've been nailed again.

Now thats interesting.
I thought I got it from LPI, but you have clearly demonstrated that's not possible. So I checked my earlier post it actually originates from the ALSJ.

This Apollo 11 Image Library contains all of the pictures taken on the lunar surface by the astronauts together with pictures from pre-flight training and pictures of equipment and the flight hardware. High-resolution version of all the lunar surface images are included... Many of the scans of photos taken during the missions were done from the original film. These scans are being done by NASA Johnson, with some post-processing by Kipp Teague. The film is scanned at 4096 x 4096 pixels per image.

Yet when I go look for it they dont list it:

AS11-44-6667 ( 118k )
A nearly full Moon photographed from the Apollo 11 Command Module shortly after TransEarth Injection. Scan by Kipp Teague.
AS11-44-6689 ( 35k or 155k )
The Apollo 11 crew took this view of Earth not long before re-entry. Scan by Kipp Teague.

Never A Straight Answer, typical NASA.

Anyway its here:

And what do you mean why I altered it? Altered it in what way? You mean highlight that cut and paste job for our readers? Why do you think, lol.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

And what do you mean why I altered it? Altered it in what way? You mean highlight that cut and paste job for our readers? Why do you think, lol.

The picture you posted is not the NASA picture. Anybody can see that. Now either you altered it or you "borrowed" it from someone who did.

All anyone has to do is look at the picture you posted, from your own image shack account, apparently, to see it has a rough cropped edge around it. It looks nothing like the actual picture.

You have yet again been busted making things up.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

What does a listing of ground stations have to do with JDub's claim that hams claim to have tracked Apollo 11 on its translunar legs? Are you claiming that those are amateur stations?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
you guys are still at this?

Amazing!

OK; I have a couple of questions for anyone who believes the moon landings were hoaxed:

1. where did the men who rode atop the Saturn V boosters of Apollos XI, XII, XIV, XV, XVI, AND XVII go for a week or so at a time?

2. why did we pretend to almost kill the three men who rode atop the Saturn V booster of Apollo XIII?

Please, any of you who follow this line of thought, let me hear what the whole "alternative mission" consisted of. Add in the identities and motivations of the co-conspirators in other countries who verified or relayed contact with the orbiting astronauts as they were not going to the moon and back.

3. what exactly did the US accomplish, or hope to have accomplished until you exposed them, by hoaxing 6 "successful" landings and 1 near-tragedy?

4. if the "missions" were intended to be hoaxes, do you consider them to have been "successes" or failures, since you have now discovered the truth?

I'll check back in a week or so. I also asked some questions somewhere about pages 52 - 57, or so. Any of you ever try to answer them? Any of you want to?

Please help me understand.

jw

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FoosM

I took my own advice and did some research.

The actual separation occurred at 100:12:03. Signal reacquisition was at 100:17:51. The LM did not start moving away from the CSM until they were in communication with Houston. At 100:18:04 Armstrong says "The Eagle has wings" as the LM moves away from the CSM
history.nasa.gov...

At about 8:00 in this video the live transmission is seen.

I think the newscaster can be forgiven.

Wait... what?
What am I watching?

2:55 + 3:56
203 thousand miles from the Earth, so where is that bright light emanating from the windows coming from? And why is Buzz wearing shades?

4:00
"Appreciate the great SHOW"
I bet.

4:40
Whats that an edit? I thought these things weren't edited.
Or was that CBSs doing?

So wait... while Cronkite is doing his commentary, he is watching a LIVE scene of the CM/LM separation? Because Im wondering who is doing the multi-cam editing?
CBS or NASA?

9:20
at the LM jerking before going into a spin.

9:35
at the LM bobbling

9:45
"...they should be seeing the Earth-rise"
*cut to Earth-rise*

OMG is this scripted or what !?

And look how fast the Earth is rising!
And this is live?

Seriously, I cant believe people believe this "show"
I cant believe I used to believe in it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The picture you posted is not the NASA picture. Anybody can see that. Now either you altered it or you "borrowed" it from someone who did.

All anyone has to do is look at the picture you posted, from your own image shack account, apparently, to see it has a rough cropped edge around it. It looks nothing like the actual picture.

You have yet again been busted making things up.

Oh you wish

You cant see the cut&paste job on the original, get glasses or a better computer screen then

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

[
Oh you wish

You cant see the cut&paste job on the original, get glasses or a better computer screen then

You tried to pass of some dodgy looking fake as a legit Apollo photo. Why else would you even post it? What does it allegedly show?

Busted yet again.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Seriously, I cant believe people believe this "show"
I cant believe I used to believe in it.

Poor Foos. Yet again let down by a poorly-researched video courtesy of JW, and all he can do is make fun of the video when it clearly establishes a timeline Jarrah misses.

It just gets more and more embarassing for Foos.

And speaking of embarassing, Do you have a real, live (not youtubed) response for the error JW made in the dates? Is day 198 the 17th or 18th of July?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
originally posted by jdub297

Amazing!

OK; I have a couple of questions for anyone who believes the moon landings were hoaxed:

1. where did the men who rode atop the Saturn V boosters of Apollos XI, XII, XIV, XV, XVI, AND XVII go for a week or so at a time?
----
ELO or down the escape hatch before launch (yes there was one)

2. why did we pretend to almost kill the three men who rode atop the Saturn V booster of Apollo XIII?
----
Probably Drama & Distraction with a hint of: nobody will ever believe us if every mission went perfect
Or... or, maybe the astronauts didnt want to lie about being on the moon.

Please, any of you who follow this line of thought, let me hear what the whole "alternative mission" consisted of. Add in the identities and motivations of the co-conspirators in other countries who verified or relayed contact with the orbiting astronauts as they were not going to the moon and back.
----
See previous post on S bands

3. what exactly did the US accomplish, or hope to have accomplished until you exposed them, by hoaxing 6 "successful" landings and 1 near-tragedy?
----
Commercial space dominance, cover for MOL and Corona, neutralizing public fears, distraction from vietnam, dominant in science community, more tax dollars from citizens, offshoot or dual technology for space based spy and military satellites, rocket technology, etc etc

4. if the "missions" were intended to be hoaxes, do you consider them to have been "successes" or failures, since you have now discovered the truth?
----
Of course... read you history books and see above.

I'll check back in a week or so. I also asked some questions somewhere about pages 52 - 57, or so. Any of you ever try to answer them? Any of you want to?

Please help me understand.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

It's called the Sun. It's quite bright.

Yes, it is edited. You didn't notice Dan Rather narrating? It is from a documentary for the 20th anniversary of the landing. But I could see how someone with no real knowledge about the mission might think otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

----
ELO or down the escape hatch before launch (yes there was one)

What is an ELO?

And where was the "escape hatch"?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Amazing!

I Honestly don't know but I'm going to answer this mostly in jest - for Fun! ( Cus this is a fun topic)

Easy. As Walt Disney worked closely with Van Braun and was hired by NASA to design the contingency plan, they all got hired at Disney World wearing the Micky Mouse and Goofy, Mini Mouse ect Costumes to entertain the kids. At night, they would ride all the rides.

Neal Armstrong has been reported as saying, " Wow. Space Mountain is really something! Too bad that's the closest we will really get to travel in Space!"

This was done to help reinforce the Van Braun Nasi company line. These Men KNEW they couldn't turn whistle blower - they would get The Treatment. The Mob had nothing on NASA. After all Van Braun and the other 100 Nasi's were Experts in their field - which wasn't rocket science.

Russia. _ Were getting food aid.

China - Were Promised that if they played ball one day they could own America. ( as it turns out is happening)

Japan - Promised to one day be able to sell Toyota's in America.

EU: Promised the US will no longer make fun of their big ears and crooked teeth.

Australia - Promised if they played ball they would get the EU to give them all a Pardon after all these years.

Proof to the American People that We could Do Anything! And Plus they didn't want to let JFK down.. he was cool.. After all he was banging that Hot actress in the White House.....

Short term - Success ! We bought it!

Long term - Success ! They learned how to cover themselves so well and put out so much propaganda that they believed if they got that right they might one day be able to sneak a foreigner in as President !

jw

Not I. I can't have too much fun in one day. David Letterman I'm not.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

jra

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

[
Oh you wish

You tried to pass of some dodgy looking fake as a legit Apollo photo. Why else would you even post it? What does it allegedly show?

Busted yet again.

The photo that FoosM linked to does have some bad editing. The empty black space around the Earth was made to be pure black by some one. However, FoosM, this is not evidence of a hoax as the untouched versions can still be found.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

You can request the highres .jpg on this site. Normally you might have to wait 5 mins for it to appear on the server, but I've already requested it, so it should be ready to go by the time I post this. Take a look at it and see if you see the same editing.

I like getting photos from this site as there is nothing done to the images at all. Not even some basic colour correction. Which is why the photos look a bit washed out.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join