It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 638
<< 635  636  637    639  640  641 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by backinblack

Edit: And even then they had to be "heavily enhanced" to actually see the detail...

PLEASE support that assertion, in that particular case.....

BTW...good luck!

Cmon Bird, they NEVER denied the pics were enhanced more than double their actual resolution actually..

You pretend to know what you're talking about so I'm not about to waste my time proving what YOU should already be aware of..

The PROOF has already been shown in this thread so go search..

Does make me wonder what other "FACTS" you're not aware of though.

edit: BTW, why don't you call the guy a fool for suggesting those pics were taken from Earth??
Oh that's right, only hoax believers are fools in your eyes..

edit on 1-11-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

edit: BTW, why don't you call the guy a fool for suggesting those pics were taken from Earth??
Oh that's right, only hoax believers are fools in your eyes.

No.

Because.....that "guy" as YOU termed is not a "fool".

A mistaken post is just that...something that stand into the Internet, forever....goodness knows, time will tell as THIS thread continues (and to include all the history preceding)....people in future will stifle a chickle, at the silliest assertions.

Shall we allow the consensus to rule?

And no.....mistaking a(an) LROC image of one of the Apollo landing sites is hardly "guffaw-worthy".

How petty......not directed personally at 'you' of course....but generally, for the sake of posterity.....

edit on Tue 1 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

So have you searched those pics yet and seen that they ARE in fact heavily enhanced??

Would be cool to see you admit you were wrong..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So have you searched those pics yet and seen that they ARE in fact heavily enhanced??

"pics"??

Do you mean the LROC photos? Please, by ALL means, describe what you mean by "heavily enhanced"...PLEASE post the links that convey and support that assertion....

Good luck.........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

"pics"??

Do you mean the LROC photos? Please, by ALL means, describe what you mean by "heavily enhanced"...PLEASE post the links that convey and support that assertion....

Good luck.........

Like I said mate, everyone here mostly knows those pics are enhanced..

It worries me that someone like you, who continually rants on that EVERYTHING has been debunked, is not aware of FACTS such as that..

I just wonder what else you DON'T know???

edit on 1-11-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yeah they are enhanced. If you take a photo and then in post adjust the temperature by tiny bit or adjust the exposure -0.3 ev's it's enhanced. Enhancing by definition betters an already excisting image. Manipulation on the other hand goes beyond that and that's a whole different thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yeah they are enhanced. If you take a photo and then in post adjust the temperature by tiny bit or adjust the exposure -0.3 ev's it's enhanced. Enhancing by definition betters an already excisting image. Manipulation on the other hand goes beyond that and that's a whole different thing.

Care to tell 'our audience" what the actual resolution of the camera is at the altitude those pics were taken?

The tell us the actual resolution shown in those pics??

I think you'll find it's a little more than adjusting the exposure..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Enhancing is working with the excisting data already in the image. It's exactly the same as fine tuning colors or exposure.
edit on 1/11/2011 by PsykoOps because: rewrote the whole post... bleh

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Why has NASA gone to such great lengths to control the Apollo artifacts? Why has NASA gone to such great lengths to control the mythology? Why has NASA created this m y t h o l o g y ?

Every culture has its mythology.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Tycho Crater Mountains

Why doesn't NASA supply us with a photo like this of an Apollo landing site with surroundings ?

edit on 1-11-2011 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Why has NASA gone to such great lengths to control the Apollo artifacts? Why has NASA gone to such great lengths to control the mythology? Why has NASA created this m y t h o l o g y ?

Every culture has its mythology.

True. The whole 'NASA faked the moon landings' being one of them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Enhancing is working with the excisting data already in the image. It's exactly the same as fine tuning colors or exposure.
edit on 1/11/2011 by PsykoOps because: rewrote the whole post... bleh

At the original resolution the flag would have been less that a pixel..
The pics shown to the public were far more detailed than that..

That is "NOT" working with existing data...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is one is for S.J.

A 'Company' of Lies and Blackmail

Calling off the Moon Race, ending the CIA

CIA Bones and Closets

Warren Hinckle was the publisher of Ramparts Magazine... Jim Garrison started fingering the aerospace industry as assassination conspirators,

The caller was in no mood to inquire about the weather. "This is urgent," Jim Garrison said. "Can you take this in your mailroom? They'd never think to tap the mailroom extension."
. . . Garrison began talking when I picked up the mailroom extension: "This is risky, but I have little choice. It is imperative that I get this information to you now. Important new evidence has surfaced. Those Texas oilmen do not appear to be involved in President Kennedy's murder in the way we first thought. It was the Military-Industrial Complex that put up the money for the assassination -- but as far as we can tell, the conspiracy was limited to the aerospace wing. I've got the names of three companies and their employees who were involved in setting up the President's murder. Do you have a pencil?"

I wrote down the names of the three defense contractors -- Garrison identified them as Lockheed, Boeing, and General Dynamics -- and the names of those executives in their employ whom the District Attorney said had been instrumental in the murder of Jack Kennedy. I also logged a good deal of information about a mysterious minister who was supposed to have crossed the border into Mexico with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the assassination; the man wasn't a minister at all, Garrison said, but an executive with a major defense supplier, in clerical disguise. I knew little about ministers crossing the Rio Grande with Oswald -- but after several years of fielding the dizzying details of the Kennedy assassination, I had learned to leave closed Pandora's boxes lie; I didn't ask.

I said that I had everything down, and Garrison said a hurried goodbye: "It's poor security procedure to use the phone, but the situation warrants the risk. Get this information to Bill Turner. He'll know what to do about the minister. I wanted you to have this, in case something happens . . . ." (Hinckle, If You Have a Lemon, Make Lemonade, 198-9)

Kelly's Heroes

In Deadly Secrets (1992, Thunder's Mouth Press), Warren Hinckle and William Turner write, "

Oswald told Adrian Alba, the owner of the garage next door to where he was working, that his application was about to be accepted 'out there where the gold is' -- the NASA Saturn missile plant in suburban Gentilly. NASA of course didn't employ security risks. But tucked into its Gentilly facility was an active CIA station that provided a Kelly Girl service for operatives in between assignments" (p. 239). The endnote reads, "The CIA's practice of providing interim employment for its agents and assets is well known," and refers the reader to an earlier article of William Turner's, anthologized in The Assassinations: Dallas and Beyond (Peter Dale Scott, Paul L. Hoch and Russell Stetler, eds., 1976, Vintage Books), page 287.

More to come:
edit on 1-11-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
further in

a 'Company' of Lies and Blackmail

Sonata Cafe

Some time later, I came across the name of Dante Marachini (sic) again. I had wanted to talk to individuals at the Reily Coffee Company who had worked with Lee Oswald or at a level immediately above him, so I sent Frank Klein over to the company to get their names and respective positions.
He returned rather quickly. "They're all gone," he said. "Anyone who ever had any connection with Lee Oswald left the Reily Company within a few weeks after Oswald did." He laid a sheet of paper in front of me. "Here are the names and the new jobs."

I glanced down at the list. One name jumped out at me immediately: Dante Marachini (sic). He had begun work at the Reily Coffee Company on exactly the same day as Oswald. Several weeks after Oswald's departure, Marachini (sic) also left the company and began life anew at the Chrysler Aerospace Division at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), on the eastern side of New Orleans.

I then noticed that Alfred Claude, who hired Oswald for Reily, had also gone to work for the Chrysler Aerospace Division.

Then I saw that John Branyon, who had worked with Oswald at the coffee company, had left for a job at NASA.

At just about the same time, Emmett Barbee (sic -- Barbe), Oswald's immediate boss at Reily, left the coffee company and also inaugurated a new career with NASA (Garrison, 134-5).

He also found that James Lewallen, Ferrie's onetime apartment mate, was working "for Boeing at NASA" (Ibid.).

Rainbow Fashions

"Before he left the William Reily Coffee Company, Oswald visited [garage owner Adrian Alba] to say goodbye. According to the record, he had been fired for malingering. Yet Oswald seemed pleased, telling Alba he expected to work next at the New Orleans plant of NASA -- the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. He never did work there, although four of his colleagues at Reily did move to NASA within weeks of Oswald's departure. At all events Oswald departed, telling Alba, 'I have found my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow'" (Anthony Summers, Conspiracy, 1989, Paragon House, 284).

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

ready to go down the rabbit hole?

THE TORBITT DOCUMENT

"Nomenclature of an Assasination Cabal" by William Torbitt (pseudonym) is an insiders look at the hierarchy and flow chart from the top planners down to the mechanics(shooters) of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas. This document has served as a "skeleton key" to many of the researchers into that ignominious event.

Get it here:
www.lulu.com...

I never heard about this.
And I never knew that during the Apollo, researchers were already linking the Kennedy assassination to NASA.
In other words, we are seeing a smooth transition from one famous conspiracy to another. Incredible, we actually have two conspiracies to contend with as they seem to be inexorably linked.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

going down the rabbit hole...

The Nazi Connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination

Evidence of link between Nazis still in operation after World War II to the still unsolved murder of John F. Kennedy

by Mae Brussell

(from the short-lived Larry Flynt publication The Rebel, January 1984)

1940-1945: The Nazi Connection to Dallas:
General Reinhard Gehlen

The sparrow-faced man in the battle uniform of an American general clambered down the steps of the U.S. Army transport plane upon its arrival at Washington National Airport. It was August 24, 1945, two weeks after the surrender of Japan, three months after the German capitulation. The general was hustled into a van with no windows and whisked to Fort Hunt outside the capital. There he was attended by white-jacketed orderlies and, the next morning, fitted with a dark-grey business suit from one of Washington's swankiest men's stores.

General Reinhard Gehlen was ready to cut a deal.

Reinhard Gehlen had been, up until the recent capitulation, Adolph Hitler's chief intelligence officer against the Soviet Union. His American captors had decked him out in one of their uniforms to deceive the Russians, who were hunting him as a war criminal. Now U.S. intelligence was going to deploy Gehlen and his network of spies against the Russians. The Cold War was on.

This is a story of how key nazis, even as the Wehrmacht was still on the offensive, anticipated military disaster and laid plans to transplant nazism, intact but disguised, in havens in the West. It is the story of how honorable men, and some not so honorable, were so blinded by the Red menace that they fell into lockstep with nazi designs. It is the story of the Odd Couple Plus One: the mob, the CIA and fanatical exiles, each with its own reason for gunning for Kennedy. It is a story that climaxes in Dallas on November 22, 1963 when John Kennedy was struck down. And it is a story with an aftermath -- America's slide to the brink of fascism. As William L. Shirer, author of The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, put it in speaking of the excesses of the Nixon administration, "We could become the first country to go fascist through free elections."

...When it was obvious to Hitler they would be losing the war against the USSR, all top Nazis made detailed plans for two years on how to proceed next.

Speer met with Dornberger, at Peenemunde, the missile and rocket factory run with Werner Von Braun, and instructed him in "the dispersion of functions throughout the Reich."

Translated, that meant get ready to come to the U.S.

Enough evidence has now been uncovered by the Warren Commission, other investigative agencies here and in Europe, and Jim Garrison to reveal an almost total working knowledge of how the assassination was carried out and by whom.
The killing of President Kennedy was planned and supervised by Division Five of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, a relatively small department within the FBI whose usual duties are espionage and counter-espionage activities. Actually, Division Five acted dually with the Defense Intelligence Agency which was acting on behalf of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the Pentagon. Directly under the two-pronged leadership of Division Five and the DIA was the Control Group, their highly secret policy agency - the Defense Industrial Security Command. The Defense Industrial Security Command has always been kept secret because it acts, in addition to its two official control organizations, on behalf of NASA, the Atomic Energy Commission, the U.S. Information Agency, and the arms, equipment, ammunition, munitions and related miscellaneous supply manufacturing corporations contracting with NASA, the AEC, USIA, and the Pentagon. One can readily observe that DISC is not compatible with an open Democracy and the U.S. Constitution. Consequently, the top secret arms manufacturers' police agency has been kept from the knowledge of even most U.S. officials and Congressmen.

L.M. Bloomfield, a Montreal, CANADA lawyer bearing the reputation as a sex deviate, the direct supervisor of all contractual agents with J. Edgar Hoover's Division Five, was the top co- ordinator for the network planning the execution. A Swiss corporation, Permindex, was used to head five front organizations responsible for furnishing personnel and supervisors to carry out assigned duties.
The five groups under Permindex and their supervisors were

5. The SECURITY DIVISION of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) headed by Wernher Von Braun, head of the German Nazi rocket program from 1932 through 1945. Headquarters for this group was the DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL SECURITY COMMAND at Muscle Shoals Redstone Arsenal in Alabama and on East Broad Street in Columbus, Ohio.

the-torbitt-document.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

ready to go down the rabbit hole?

THE TORBITT DOCUMENT

"Nomenclature of an Assasination Cabal" by William Torbitt (pseudonym) is an insiders look at the hierarchy and flow chart from the top planners down to the mechanics(shooters) of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas. This document has served as a "skeleton key" to many of the researchers into that ignominious event.

Get it here:
www.lulu.com...

I never heard about this.
And I never knew that during the Apollo, researchers were already linking the Kennedy assassination to NASA.
In other words, we are seeing a smooth transition from one famous conspiracy to another. Incredible, we actually have two conspiracies to contend with as they seem to be inexorably linked.

The Torbitt Document is a work of highly imaginative fiction. Want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes? Ask yourself how gullible you are.

Edit: Again Foos, you will bring a peripheral subject into this debate, but state you don't care about what White has to say about NASA and the Challenger disaster?
edit on 1-11-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

The Torbitt Document is a work of highly imaginative fiction. Want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes? Ask
yourself how gullible you are.

Is this your opinion or is this backed up by facts that you can provide us to look into?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Why do you need this grade of evidence from others when you do not ever provide it yourself??

You're the man who reckons the trailer for Kelly's Hero's is evidence

edit on 1-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I have to ask.....based on many recent multiple posts under this account username of "FoosM" here on ATS.....

Have you offered your account password to anyone else besides yourself?

Because I have detected a pronounced dichotomy of posting styles associated with this one ATS account, in recent history.

Would the real Jarrah White please stand up!?

(This is reminiscent of an old "What's My Line" episode)......

top topics

<< 635  636  637    639  640  641 >>

join