It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 580
<< 577  578  579    581  582  583 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'd rather see you add something as opposed to that off topic ego rant.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What about your findings with regard to the question into the existence or non-existence of post-splashdown Apollo press conference videos for missions A12, A14, A15, A16, A17? Did you get a straight answer from NASA to the e-mail you sent them?

How can you or anyone else claim that the 1970's public were losing interest in Apollo when the glaring fact is that NASA stopped having post-splashdown press conferences after Apollo 11

And do you believe that Bill Clinton's hidden moon rock will ever be tested in a lab?

This moon rock was found among memorabilia from ex-President Bill Clinton's time as Arkansas governor.
September 22nd, 2011
04:45 PM ET

Moon rock found among Bill Clinton's stuff
Only 843 pounds of moon rocks exist on Earth, according to NASA.

Now, 30 years after it went missing, one of those precious rocks has been found among memorabilia belonging to former President Bill Clinton.

A worker found it Wednesday morning, quite by accident, inside one of thousands of nondescript boxes in an Arkansas library. Source lightyears.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

moon rocks have been purchased on the black market. clintons rock was mis-filed, like the ark of the covenant at the end if raiders

I'm glad you at least admit it's a moon rock, that's progress I guess

jra

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Are you on drugs??
Firstly you argue that NASA could not have auto landed on the moon due to the time lag and then you go on to tell us how the USSR did EXACTLY that to bring back moon rocks..

Which is it mate??
Can it be done automatically or not.

SJ posed a "What if" about NASA doing a remote controlled landing of the LM's on the Moon. A Remote controlled landing implies some one on the ground (Earth), manually controlling the vehicle. With a 3 second delay that becomes extremely difficult.

Unmanned landers are not remote controlled. They land automatically.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I'd rather see you add something as opposed to that off topic ego rant.

So... your vote is "None of the above." Interesting.
edit on 24-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I was commenting on this..

Now, may I interrupt this "spamfest" to ask you a simple question: which do you you dread more? Me countering your latest barrage of nonsense, or me demolishing Jarrah's ridiculous "Moon Rocks Revisited" series? Your call.

You're starting to sound a tad egotistical IMO..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Al Worden just released his Moon mission memoirs into the Sacred Apollo Scriptures ... Al Worden's website also features his book & interviews with Coast-to-Coast www.alworden.com...

Falling to Earth: An Apollo 15 Astronaut’s Journey to Moon - Book Review

Jason Rhian, NASA Examiner
September 24, 2011

Continue reading on Examiner.com Falling to Earth: An Apollo 15 Astronaut’s Journey to Moon - Book Review - National NASA | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

Al Worden was at the peak of his career. He had just returned from the moon on what was being dubbed the greatest scientific expedition of the age. Upon his return to Earth he and his crewmates Commander Dave Scott and Lunar Module Pilot James Irwin met the president, spoke to Congress and were honored in a ticker-tape parade. In nine months he got a phone call stating that he was fired and that he needed to clean out his desk – he refused. What would follow went largely untold for four decades.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

moon rocks have been purchased on the black market. clintons rock was mis-filed, like the ark of the covenant at the end if raiders

Clinton's rock is only claimed to be a moon rock. That could change *after* the rock has been examined in a lab. Until then it could be volcanic basalt plucked from Hawaii or a lunar meteorite snatched from Antarctica. There is nothing about Clinton's rock that proves it is a moon rock.

Show me the Provenance!
edit on 9/24/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: grammars

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Clinton's rock is only claimed to be a moon rock. That could change *after* the rock has been examined in a lab. Until then it could be volcanic basalt plucked from Hawaii or a lunar meteorite snatched from Antarctica. There is nothing about Clinton's rock that proves it is a moon rock.

Show me the Provenance!
edit on 9/24/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: grammars

lol you silly guys would just claim the lab is run by naza

you can't pull me into your trap, I'm with general ackbar

what do you make of big muley ? what about the zaps ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

what do you make of big muley ? what about the zaps ?

Fake and faker?
The scientific community are over heard talking about "provenance" ... then everything else starts to fall apart. Didn't you see that there is a New Moon Race happening? Didn't you see NASA ask for a "Keepout Zone" to protect (or HIDE) whatever happened up there? Didn't you see Obama put the DoD in control of the whole business??

Charles Bolden is a Major General and ex-astronaut, he commanded the I Marine Expeditionary Force (FWD) in Operation Desert Thunder...

Operation Desert Thunder was a response to threats by Iraq's president Saddam Hussein to shoot down U-2 spy planes, and violate the no-fly zone set up over his country.

This is the perfect guy to put in control of space military covert assets... to protect and defend the Apollo Heritage Sites utilizing space based lazer satellites.. weapons that were probably launched on the twin GRAIL satellites...

edit on 9/25/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: is the

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Al Worden's interview on Coast to Coast is kind of interesting. He says he orbited the moon 75 times, when he was on the dark side of the moon, he could see so many stars. Of course he never thinks to take a nicely exposed picture of these stars with one of the many cameras on board the Endeavor command module.

He says that the astronauts didn't make a lot of money which is why they decided to pay for their kids college education by selling postal covers to stamp collectors. Al Worden sold some of his covers to finance his political campaigns in Florida. And then Chris Kraft. But some of the postal covers weren't declared on the manifest or PPK's so NASA and Chris Kraft got angry and fired him. But he stayed in his office for months after, didn't go to any meetings, looking for a new job elsewhere in NASA.

NASA kept the covers in the National Archives.

Don't miss Part 3 of 3 Al Worden Coast to Coast where the Q&A starts and it's 100% TESTIMONY from an authentic NASA APOLLO astronaut on some Very Tough Questions

www.alworden.com...

edit on 9/25/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: add pic

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
A Remote controlled landing implies some one on the ground (Earth), manually controlling the vehicle. With a 3 second delay that becomes extremely difficult.

Hello, I'm glad you brought up the issue of time delay from the earth to the moon.

Because looking at the remotely controlled video below of the Apollo 17 lunar ascent, they have perfectly, and I mean perfectly timed the zoom out on the camera to within 1/10th of a second of blast off.

I'm not talking about the tilt up, it's the zoom out that occurs exactly as the alleged ignition takes place.
I thought this might just be an effect added later, but it's on the original film ..

next.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Jarrah White outlines the Moon rock debate by illustrating how terms like "terrestrial contamination" is used to explain away the rust found in numerous of the Apollo Moon rock samples which are still to this day strictly controlled by NASA.

MoonFaker: Moonrocks Revisited. Episode 7, Lunar Geologists & Getting Apollo Samples. PART 1

jra

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Didn't you see NASA ask for a "Keepout Zone" to protect (or HIDE) whatever happened up there?

It's kind of hard to hide something with a 75m (for AP11) or a 200m (for AP17) buffer zone. And you're also ignoring the fact that the rest of the sites don't have a buffer zone.

This is the perfect guy to put in control of space military covert assets... to protect and defend the Apollo Heritage Sites utilizing space based lazer satellites.. weapons that were probably launched on the twin GRAIL satellites...

If he's the perfect guy for being in control of classified military assets, then why isn't he working for the DoD space program? The military doesn't need NASA to help protect its assets in space.

And what's with the laser satellites you're going on about now? What evidence do you have of there existence? How powerful are these lasers? What kind of power source do they require?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Looks like a front screen projection and a wobbly model dragged up on a cable to me

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

The line between NASA & DoD has been completely blurred out. Bolden as NASA administrator makes it easy to conduct a mission in plain site to protect the Apollo Heritage Sites.

The two GRAIL satellites are measuring gravity anomalies on the moon by measuring the distance between the satellites using lazers. A lazer does not need to be powerful enough to implode or explode a target. The lazer can be utilized as a means to disable a target by 1. overheating components by direct application of the lazer or 2. blinding the star sensor of an enemy satellite.

edit to add acknowledgement to jra's clarification of the usage of certain terms like : unmanned, remote controlled and automatic. it's an important reminder for the entire thread as well.

edit on 9/25/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: add kudos to jra

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

We've gone through this already on this thread.

Noone cares what you think. If you can provide some proof to your claims then do so.

jra

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The two GRAIL satellites are measuring gravity anomalies on the moon by measuring the distance between the satellites using lazers....

GRAIL does not have a laser.

GRAIL Wiki
Each spacecraft transmits and receives telemetry from the other spacecraft and Earth-based facilities. By measuring the change in distance between the two spacecraft, the gravity field and geological structure of the Moon can be obtained. The gravitational field of the Moon will be mapped in unprecedented detail.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
Um, I don't think the article mentioned whether the lady in question was black. Not that it's relevant, because old people and black people and green people and purple people can be just as wrong as anyone else. I'm not responding to any posts on the matter anymore, FoosM.

JFYI, I had posted more than one article.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

He says that the astronauts didn't make a lot of money which is why they decided to pay for their kids college education by selling postal covers to stamp collectors.

Makes absolutely no sense to me.
How many kids did they have going to college?
How much did college cost back in those days?

What does he mean astronauts didnt get paid very well?
Wasn't it in addition to their pay being in the air force as officers?

top topics

<< 577  578  579    581  582  583 >>

join