It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres a heads up...."Watch This Space"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Heres something for you all to keep an eye on.
Ex-IAEA chief ElBaradei: I may run for Egypt presidency

While youre busy being distracted by the other goings on around the world, wether oil spills, wars, terrorism and everything else. Keep an eye on this, because as of yet i cant quite put my finger on it, maybe one of you have some thoughts.
Im talking more along the lines of maybe the Bible? I dont quite know yet but i feel swayed to this, dont know why.
edition.cnn.com...

I will post links where i see fit

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well. I think that that would be awesome. Mohamed ElBaradei is to my understanding a humanitarian both by nature and in politics. I would welcome he and others like him to take a greater role in world politics.

OP, I'm not sure what you are getting at with your reference to the bible, will you expand on your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

I dont know what it is, lately ive been feeling proper wierd and seem to be seeing things from a different angle.....i mean totally? My recent replies and threads. AS in relation to the bible i just cant seem to get my head around,
1 My sudden interest in the bible....im not religious?
2 Events of recent are tying in with those in the bible
3 Alien Acestors
You see i could rhyme a few off and i see a connection.
When i read this article and something clicked, with something ive read or watched. Theres something i would say that tells me that this will change something....for the better.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The problem is that you havent seen New world bible and Old World secets, then you would see the connection betwee christianity and islam and the freemasons and the God and Rothchilds etc...

Religion was invented by the Rothchilds way back when the went under other names, like Ceasar and the Most High,God, Zeus.......

No mmystery at all, everything is aplay for control, They Know they can get us killing eachother by stages Religion against Religion, because you will fight for your Death to protect your Faith .... Get it soon people...

All scams.... All of IT...

Even the september 11 invasion was staged....
Im talking about the one in 1814.......

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Bang on thats exactly what im talking about.
We are all blinded by our own stupidity ultimately?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by ChemBreather

Bang on thats exactly what im talking about.
We are all blinded by our own stupidity ultimately?

It is the Schoolsystem it is setup to mis-lead and mis-educate us and it has been going on for thousands of years..

God in the Bible is only soonto be 6500 years old, and New World Order is just that, removal of todays' dissents and people that are waking up to theyr presence here, they will lose all control and their status as God's if we are not gotten ridd of..... Simple thing....

Natural events or other events ???? One will see ..... The 'cross' is only ca. 140 years away , so . (If I have calculted it correctly, it is not easy when every website have their own oppinion on how long an age is..)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Im been working on this list, not much, ive just started, the years is not accurate, I really dont think there are presice dates here, I've read that the transition between them can be some 100 years...
But it gives you an simple idea of what I think is going on here and why it happends Over and Over....

FIRST WORLD.
-----------------------------------------
First Age Goat Age of Creator Tiowa 2156 Years
Second Age Archor Age of Savior 2156 Years
------- The Cross of the Zodiac -----------------
Third Age Scorpio Age of Destroyer 2156 Years

SECOND WORLD.
First Age Scales Age of Creator 2156 Years
Second Age Age of Savior 2156 Years
Third Age Age of Destroyer 2156 Years

THIRD WORLD.
First Age Age of Creator Brahma 2156 Years
Second Age Age of Savior Krishna 2156 Years
Third Age Bull Age of Destroyer Shiva 2156 Years

FOURTH WORLD.
First Age Ram Age of Creator God (Zeus/Enlil) 2156 years
Second Age Fish Age of Savior Jesus 2156 years
Third Age Water Bearer Age of Destroyer Obama ????? 2156 Years
25.872 years

Zeus vs Poseidon Zeus wanted to keep it secret Poseidon wanted to share with the people.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Right so here we go. For those that listened when i said watch this space you will begining to see what i was talking about. Events are starting to happen now. Heres a couple of links so be sure to take note of the names, write them down, the dates everything. Mark my words its happening people.
Im not going to put words into anyones mouth here, im simply going to add parts that i see relevant. Look into these further, but remember its up to you to see it for yourself.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
In a statement he said: "After 25 years as chairman of Harrods, Mohamed al Fayed has decided to retire and to spend more time with his children and grandchildren.
"In reaching the decision to retire, he wished to ensure that the legacy and traditions that he has built up in Harrods would be continued, and that the team that he has built up would be encouraged to develop the foundations that he has laid.

In that case would you not pass it down to your family?

"Qatar Holding (QH) will become only the fifth owner of Harrods since its creation, in 1840.

Ken Costa, the chairman of Lazard International
In 2003, it was suggested that Mr Fayed wanted to put the store on the market.

It was linked to Harvey Nichols’ owner Dickson Poon and investment bank Lazards, which was reported to be working on a deal to merge Harrods with Selfridges, the rival department store.

Fulham Football Club

London's Knightsbridge Store

In 2002 John Ritblat, then-chairman of British Land, offered to buy Harrods from Mr Fayed and lease it back to him.

Heres another link
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now you starting to see?
Ill add more very very soon...... Keep watching this space.
(you may want to start taking notice of the stock market if you aint already
)

Again another link
www.google.co.uk...://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/&ei=nFrlS86cGobu0wTP_om1AQ&sa=X&oi=unauthorizedredirect&ct=targetlink&us t=1273323940431853&usg=AFQjCNH6xrMASuN6ozwKf-rw96h_hrgXlA

[edit on 8-5-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by jazz10]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I've had the very same feeling of uneasyness you describe. I've been raised up learning of what the bible teaches but lately (it started around november last year) I've been getting the vibe that something is off... something is happening in this world and it looks like that something is out of our control.
A chain of events wich keeps gaining momentum. I'm not one to easily say "the end is nigh" but right now I'm beginning to think just that... I've also noticed more and more people saying things like: whats going on? where is this going? I know all the stuff happenning these days has happened before but in the quantity we're seeing these days?
I will be following this thread closely...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Heres another thing thats a bit off topic but have you noticed the elections in the uk? And how the event is been prolonged? I wouldnt be suprised if there is no outcome before thursday. Pope Fatima thursday?
Labour= red
Lib Dems =Yellow
Conservative= blue

6th trumpet
The breastplateswere fiery red,dark blue and yellow?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
News will start picking up regarding Egypt especially with the wikileaks release.
Should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here is part of what I was talking about. Gutted I was beaten to it but hey.
Here's the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The other parts I was wanting to point out was
The Queen, how is she where is she?
Also
The painting by raphael called the marriage of the virgin. Please look it up.
Notice mary's right foot? Reptilian.
Notice the thickness of her neck? Also in comparison to everyone else in the painting. Also why joseph is putting the ring on her right hand? And why both mary and the other woman on the left look pregnant?
Mock all you want but search it and see for yourselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Here is part of what I was talking about. Gutted I was beaten to it but hey.
Here's the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The other parts I was wanting to point out was
The Queen, how is she where is she?
Also
The painting by raphael called the marriage of the virgin. Please look it up.
Notice mary's right foot? Reptilian.
Notice the thickness of her neck? Also in comparison to everyone else in the painting. Also why joseph is putting the ring on her right hand? And why both mary and the other woman on the left look pregnant?
Mock all you want but search it and see for yourselves.

Hopefully this is the link to the image
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I did tell you about egypt on 29-04-2010?
Didnt i?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Heres something for you all to keep an eye on.
Ex-IAEA chief ElBaradei: I may run for Egypt presidency

While youre busy being distracted by the other goings on around the world, wether oil spills, wars, terrorism and everything else. Keep an eye on this, because as of yet i cant quite put my finger on it, maybe one of you have some thoughts.
Im talking more along the lines of maybe the Bible? I dont quite know yet but i feel swayed to this, dont know why.
edition.cnn.com...

I will post links where i see fit

Notice the date thread was created?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Wow, I'm truely impressed here jazzman!

Closest i have seen to any kind of prophecy comming true on ATS.

Kudos to you

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Yeah but there's a slight problem. Check out my other threads. Most will come true. Particulaly Event horizon thread. The same situatuion in egypt is going to be globally contagious.

Let the good times roll.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Yeah thanks. You may want to check out my other threads. More to come I promise.
Time of change is upon is.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
you were pretty spot on with watching this space.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
People haven't quite got the gist of how important sites like ATS is.
There are going to be massive stories and revelations.
My iridium thread has already started the ball rolling and also when people realise that my atrial fibrillation thread not only related to the heart but actually the earth then everything will pick up speed.

The earth is in a state of atrial fibrillation altered/manipulated by frequencies altering the sinus. Node. Need to approach my threads with an open mind.

Here is another for you all.

God is very real and soon everyone will be made aware.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join