It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heres a heads up...."Watch This Space"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Here is another for you all.

God is very real and soon everyone will be made aware.

Hehe, don't push it mate

I have been reading allmost all of your threads. Some of them I have to say are a bit over the top for me, but each to their own

I hope this latest prediction about god comes true, would be great with a bit of closure on that subject imo.
However i'm doubting it unfortunately

I'll be watching this space with an open mind any way

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Ha Ha yeah, the thing is though i am totally serious about us all witnessing God, im not taking the piss.

my iridium thead on here is so important and totally dismantles the bs we have been fed and exposes the truth about it all.
Put it this way i dug and dug and dug i kept asking and joining the dots. The Iridium thead questions everything. Some still havent twigged the meter bar in france is actually what? Iridium? checkout wikipedia. seriously because through lazyness people dont do their own work or make a positive imput. The thread is huge and i cant possibly do it all alone?
Check it out.

when you approach the iridium thread with an open mind and forget what you think you know, you will see that theres only one answer......God.
No two ways about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hey jazz i been following your iridium thread also, glad you came back, WOW Egypt eh who except you would have guessed that scenario.

Im not given to flights of fancy but i have been noticing " differences " all around me its like something is just not right and i am being shown which way to go by repetetive signs or symbols or words, cant quite put my finger on it but its there i just feel it.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, so I had a look at your other threads and it's just information overload.
Even with the "proof" presented it takes alot to connect the dots.
It's just too much info to digest if you are new to this line of thought. Too much to keep in mind.

But I liked this thread alot, is was simple and you were on to something way before it happened.

Why not try to make other predictions based on your knowledge and extensive digging?
That way me and other ATS'ers that find your thoughts interresting, but have limited time to get into it all, can at least follow and keep an eye on your predictions.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Thanks for your replies.
I would love to add to predictions that I have made but I end up getting slated for scare mongering and predicting doom.
Its not doom as such because its those in control that are set to fall.

Keep an eye on Senegal.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks jazz.
As I said, I'm very interrested in what you've got to say, so feel free to U2U me if you feel that you can't/won't post anything in particular that you've found out or are suspecting.
I'll keep an eye on Senegal from now on.
Cheers...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Here is part of what I was talking about. Gutted I was beaten to it but hey.
Here's the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The other parts I was wanting to point out was
The Queen, how is she where is she?
Also
The painting by raphael called the marriage of the virgin. Please look it up.
Notice mary's right foot? Reptilian.
Notice the thickness of her neck? Also in comparison to everyone else in the painting. Also why joseph is putting the ring on her right hand? And why both mary and the other woman on the left look pregnant?
Mock all you want but search it and see for yourselves.

You linked to a thread that is in the hoax forum...

Do you have another source besides a hoax thread. I believe the pyramids have some kind of power but I don't think it's alien. I dont think we give our ancestors enough credit for what they could do or what they knew. Could the ancient Egyptians have been aliens or had alien visitors? Yes, but I haven't really made a decision whether that is the case. I do think there has to be something special about the pyramids and sphinx but what that is who knows...or shall I say those who know aren't telling

I go back and forth on the reptilian thing. I have read enough to make me think that yes they do exist and no I have never read any of Ickes work. I choose to read other sources since he isn't very well liked and thought of as a hoaxer. It does seem that many civilizations talk about reptilies but why I dont know. I will just keep looking.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Heres something for you all to keep an eye on. Ex-IAEA chief ElBaradei: I may run for Egypt presidency While youre busy being distracted by the other goings on around the world, wether oil spills, wars, terrorism and everything else. Keep an eye on this, because as of yet i cant quite put my finger on it, maybe one of you have some thoughts.

S & F for your prescience!

The CIA could have used your abilities on this one.

BTW - what made you think this would turn into something huge?

Regardless - well done.
edit on 2/21/2011 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
seems a lot of people have been lead on a journey of sorts....but what if tptb are picking the direction...web sites use tech. to set the info we want to see right before our eyes.i am saying,not by my fingers my search becomes subjective not objective,like I think...our chase ends up on some enlightnment path...I'm not buying it...no sale cause its not for sale. An elite few get it and are spaired because they did research...I dont think so...enlightenment isnt the key...I think exceptance of an end is the start of what I must be looking for.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks jazz.
As I said, I'm very interrested in what you've got to say, so feel free to U2U me if you feel that you can't/won't post anything in particular that you've found out or are suspecting.
I'll keep an eye on Senegal from now on.
Cheers...

Exactly the same sentiments from me too jazz. Anything you feel would be scaremongering on the boards as others put it, I can handle it as Tollon seems able too so U2U us and you never know, we may be able to help you in other threads with any info we find.

I'm also kind of new to your way of thinking and seeing things but I figure we both could work it out via a U2U from you on your other "predictions".

S&F for you though, always found your posts and threads were clicking with me even though it seemed like info overload.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just to post a U2U (with permission of course, gratefully given) between myself and jazz.

My comment is the first quote, his follows. I know he's been banned from posting but felt that this should get out there not to seem crazy but for others to help connect any dots and such.

Not sure what to make of it just yet but I'm enjoying trying to figure out things.

If I can make a little sense of it, you're saying that UFOs will appear and we shouldn't be afraid even if we're all told they're here to attack?

That there are some people around who have traveled back in time to help move us into the perfect scenario for TPTB? Could the Large Hadron Collider play a part in this since that's been mentioned along with time travel?

Thanks for the U2U and I'll do what I can even if it seems a little at first but until you can return I won't say too much unless I totally understand how to put it to ATS, plus I'd rather you took the full credit for your findings and steering people onto the right track.

Hope you return soon, enjoyed your threads so far, very eye opening even if I'm still learning

You need to forget what you think you know its easier that way.
Why would I make myself look a mug or a nutter over and over again?
I am not gaining anything at all.

I do however promise to do all I can to get what I feel is very significant threads investigated.
Have you read my atrial fibrillation thread?

Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition? Heart=earth I believe that earth is in a state of atrial fibrillation due to someone or something manipulating the frequency of the sinus node therefore altering the entire state/conciousness of the entire planet.

Google the following. Wikipedia all meanings.

AF Af aF af
AV Av aV av
SN Sn sN sn
BB Bb bB bb

Look!

Also the images from mars that you see and moon etc they give you them all upside down!! Alternig what you see!

As for time machines? Well that's a massive can of worms. Change the past you change the future its as simple as that. Oh and a time machine can only work from when it was turned on. You can't travel back before that.

Please post this reply on my thread.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Again from our OP:

Have you a laser pen or sky pointer? Also google earth or possibly the other sky map?
Let me know asap.

I am going to show you something but will leave you to figure it out.
Trust me this one will not take long to figure out coz it will be blatantly obvious.

Can you post this on things to come thread. Thanks.
You will love this. I promise.

ATS members with lazer pens or sky pointers need to reply here.

Turn on your google earth.
Put a place mark on your location on earth view. ( Doesn't have to be exact) its ok I aint a stalker.
Go outside and point your pen into the sky.
Notice the time you do this.
Now flick to google sky.

Did it work?

How is it that the lazer origonates from your place mark yet its from space?

Well I dunno scooby?

I sincerely hope that it worked.
Make sure you know what time. It should have worked.

Apologies if this was posted in the wrong thread but since its a sort of "heads up" in a way...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Mubarak:

Mu = negative, "no" or "not" en.wikipedia.org...(negative)
Barak = lighting, shine en.wikipedia.org...

"Hiding the light"

ElBaradei:

El = masculine singular definite
Bara = "ba" (code for barrium) "ra" - the Sun (perhaps chemtrails, shielding)
Dei = a God en.wikipedia.org...

"Blocking the sun"

Obama

Barak = "shining"
Husseing "handsome"

Oba = "African ruler/king"
ma = "horse" "noble", also "ma" is a working class name in China, as the horse is an invaluable creature on the farms.

"Working class king"

Kind of reminds me of this movie

Or this...

edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Prediction came true.
2nd

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Tamale_214

I dont know what it is, lately ive been feeling proper wierd and seem to be seeing things from a different angle.....i mean totally? My recent replies and threads. AS in relation to the bible i just cant seem to get my head around,
1 My sudden interest in the bible....im not religious?
2 Events of recent are tying in with those in the bible
3 Alien Acestors
You see i could rhyme a few off and i see a connection.
When i read this article and something clicked, with something ive read or watched. Theres something i would say that tells me that this will change something....for the better.

Perhaps you along with many others are effected by the subtle 2012 undertones being played out on the internet and even by the main stream media. Being on this forum definitely doesn't help either with 2012 undertones.

I think that is why many (including skeptics) feel a little different about 2012, because of all the hype around it and everybody is waiting for something (whether proof or disprove).

Also its a good chance that yourself , like many here on this forum enjoy a good conspiracy and are more open to look at the "what if" scenarios. So in the back of your mind you can't rule out for 100% that maybe there is something to this 2012 thing.

I think in 2013 [if we make it ;-)] many people are going to suffer from depression if nothing happens, because most are not happy with the way things are. Hence, they are hoping for some type of intervention whether its Aliens or Divine and sadly some even would prefer the end of times.

However , that is just my observation as to a plausible explanation (for me anyways)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Check out the date that i posted this in relation to when the uprising actually started. I would say that is a prediction that i have made has came true.
I told you to watch this space

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Would that be easier?
Given the fact that when I do I'm asked for proof or links?
I'm not here to push anything onto anyone I simply share what I see.
Thanks for the reply though.
if it would be easier then I may just do that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemBreather

Rothchild's came to power after Napolean with insider information, They took over Englands commerse.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Think serpent.......
Then go on Wikipedia and search
Anaconda Copper
the names
the businesses
the corporations

ISEE

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

I KNOW about the CABAL but the groop you named are lesser demons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join