It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 is a Poisoned Well - Whats the antidote?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The 9/11 well is poisoned by disinfo artists creating easily-refuted claims. How are people supposed to take anything from the 9/11 truth movement seriously when there are disinfo artists creating disinfo theories like "pods", no planes at the WTC, "energy weapons brought the WTC down", "nukes brought the WTC down", holograms, tv fakery, "dead passengers look like living, well-known people"?

Unfortunately for the TM, people also add in junk that you believe to that same list.

Like thermxte was found at the WTC.

And explosive demolition was used to bring down the towers.

Too bad that the TM lives in such a deep pit of denial that they are unable to recognize this very simple fact.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

So then,if the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition, then can you explain tome the purpose of the hijackers and planes?

Were the hijackers working together with those that rigged the buildings for controlled demolitions? Did they sacrifice themselves so that the US government could blame it on the planes and jet fuel?

Just seems to be a giant sized hole in your theory the size of Texas, which begs an answer.

Why would the hijackers sacrifice themselves if the buildings were already rigged for controlled demolitions? And what part did the planes and hijackers play?

Cheers-
Phil

LOL.

Don't expect a clear and concise answer. Expect obfuscation. And unsupported claims.

He is, after all, a truther. This is what rational people like those on this side of the argument encounter every time we attempt to have an honest debate with truthers.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the show now. Carry on......

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why would the hijackers sacrifice themselves if the buildings were already rigged for controlled demolitions?

There were either no hijackers, or there were hijackers and they were just patsies. If there were hijackers, they would have had no idea the towers were already rigged for demolition.

But it's obvious by your post that you didn't even understand or grasp what my post was about. And I'm not surprised by that in the least.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
And explosive demolition was used to bring down the towers.

You won't be able to knock that theory anymore once my documentary is completed later this summer. Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The 9/11 well is poisoned by disinfo artists creating easily-refuted claims. How are people supposed to take anything from the 9/11 truth movement seriously when there are disinfo artists creating disinfo theories like "pods", no planes at the WTC, "energy weapons brought the WTC down", "nukes brought the WTC down", holograms, tv fakery, "dead passengers look like living, well-known people"?

When someone ignores the factual refutations of such theories and continues to peddle those theories regardless of the facts, then they only have one objective in mind: to purposely distort and defame the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement.

People see those ridiculous theories and they laugh their asses off and then retain the impression that the truth movement is a farce. We need people to look at what the truth movement is saying. Not walk away laughing at ridiculous, easily-refutable nonsense.

Thankfully, the 9/11 truth movement itself is not falling for any of the above disinfo as none of it is supported anywhere in the movement. And we need to make sure that people who are new and just starting to look into 9/11 and the truth movement, know that the 9/11 truth movement does not support the above disinfo theories.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

Actually BoneZ, someone throwing out any old rubbish without substantiation could have another objective.

They might, now I am not saying this has been confirmed and I am just asking questions,( but much has been supported by my contacts ), be more interested in running a 911 forum and perpetuating eternal discord rather than seeking a resolution.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You won't be able to knock that theory anymore once my documentary is completed later this summer. Mark my words.

Your mockumentary will have about as much impact a fart in a hurricane.

Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Why would the hijackers sacrifice themselves if the buildings were already rigged for controlled demolitions?

There were either no hijackers, or there were hijackers and they were just patsies. If there were hijackers, they would have had no idea the towers were already rigged for demolition.

But it's obvious by your post that you didn't even understand or grasp what my post was about. And I'm not surprised by that in the least.

So, you can of course prove this, correct? Hijackers are patsies or not even existing to begin with?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Thanks for this illustration. It helped make my point. There is never a shortage of people who will harass anyone who holds opinions or presents anything in 9/11 which can't be absolutely proven, 100%, a standard even our Court system falls short of, as to find someone guilty of a crime requires only a preponderance of guilt by a jury which at best is subjective.

There seems to be continual aggitation to other views in this forum, without doubt. Only if there was a way to stop this, so that discussion and debate could be retained. Yet again if you look at the facts and see that the MSM story has holes everywhere, nothing is left for the defense except defamation of character, so that those involved can live the greener grass, even though the grass is dead.

Not much else to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

The greatest victory for the 911 conspiracy movement would be to discover and produce some tangible evidence...

Amazing, good quote, now why doesn't the MSM actually provide evidence that would stand in court?

Ohh thats right because everywhere you look 9/11 isn't based upon evidence its based upon agenda.

Like agenda to say over and over that 9/11 truthers or whatever don't have evidence.

Lies by government officals isn't evidence, preplanning and foreknoweldge isn't evidence. Fabrication of WMD in africa that was found to be fake by Valerie Plame.

Hmm and yet to date, no evidence anything has been presented to the Inetrnational community ever!

Its disgusting the amount of evidence to the countrary that exists and nothing is done about it!

Just the same repetative, rhetotrical argument of MSM crud.

Its not hard to follow others its called ingnorance.

Yet to lead it takes courage!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

How does online POLL of 1007 people merit the views of 400 million? Says they don't believe in alternative views of 9/11. hmm i wonder how many took the poll more than once?

rotf, that isn't scientific!

Are you serious that you use the numbers of one thousand seven...??

My my that doesn't even enter the relm of fiction!

please offer something with alittle more people involved! sheesh..

That is the equivilant of 0.0000025%

Come on!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

Hmm and yet to date, no evidence anything has been presented to the Inetrnational community ever!

Its disgusting the amount of evidence to the countrary that exists and nothing is done about it!

Present it then. Contentions and anomalies are not evidence. I've investigated each and every conspiracy, regardless of what MSM states, and found no tangible evidence of any kind. If said "evidence" can't convince courts or even the rational skeptic I'd say you're chasing your tail.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thanks for this illustration. It helped make my point. There is never a shortage of people who will harass anyone who holds opinions or presents anything in 9/11 which can't be absolutely proven, 100%, a standard even our Court system falls short of, as to find someone guilty of a crime requires only a preponderance of guilt by a jury which at best is subjective.

There seems to be continual aggitation to other views in this forum, without doubt. Only if there was a way to stop this, so that discussion and debate could be retained. Yet again if you look at the facts and see that the MSM story has holes everywhere, nothing is left for the defense except defamation of character, so that those involved can live the greener grass, even though the grass is dead.

Not much else to say.

Good post!

That's the reason I took another avenue because I was exhausted by arguing with these people on the net who don't even use their real names.

We know we were lied to; We should as a group realize that apart from altering or abolishing our government, we will never know or even come close to knowing.

Do we use these same standards when our kids come home full of lies? Do we sit there and say, hmm, I have to disprove every one of these lies, before I punish my child. No!

We see the kid is lying through his teeth, and we know it's impossible to disprove all his lies, but we know they are lying and punish them.

This ridiculous standard that these no name people on the net, which more than likely are a few people with many screen names, accounts and different IP's is laughable.

So lets cut to the chase, and find a unifying goal that most of us can agree on and march behind, and then lets go punish the liars and eject them from office.

Cheers-
Phil :wink:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We know we were lied to; We should as a group realize that apart from altering or abolishing our government, we will never know or even come close to knowing.

Do we use these same standards when our kids come home full of lies? Do we sit there and say, hmm, I have to disprove every one of these lies, before I punish my child. No!

This is the reason why we are here Phil, to make sure tyranny doesn't rule our children!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I present my side all the time hence the 13 threads I have personally started in regard to 911.

Funny when I check your profile, none exist, thread wise for you explaining your data or your side of the MSM offical version.

It is easy to troll threads and consistantly say that others views are illegitamite.

Now why haven't you taken the Soap Box and present evidence yourself?

You say you have overwhelming evidence to disprove the "truthers" movement then do, post threads do this an non-rhetorical way of consistantly attacking those who see differently than you do.

I see no evidence that you wish to discuss something from your posting history. I see you having an agenda of attacking people like me because we challenge your future of the grass isn't green on your side.

Hence the no thread to support your stance.

Again you have proven the point of a thread by the way you address those in a thread.

This isn't ABOUT ME or PHIL or anyone fro that matter who see's differently than you.

This is about truth and freedom and saving our country from tryanny!

Contribute to discussion by being involved otherwise its just trolling!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
The greatest victory for the 911 conspiracy movement would be to discover and produce some tangible evidence for, well.... any of the myriad of proposed conspiracies. Despite the vast number of proposed conspiracies, to date absolutely none of them have any tangible evidence to support them. Quite surprising since there are literally thousands of people believing in 911 conspiracy and perhaps hundreds actively investigating and searching for some. Without that, if the only hope for the movement is to sustain a bunch of deceptive "questions" about the 911 events with the hopes of embedding it into the national conscience, then not only do you have nothing but your foisting a falsehood on the world just to satisfy some preconceived anti-establishment feelings. If that's the goal, it is reprehensible.

Tangible evidence like steel beams are not available, the crime scene was whisked away because of preconceived notions that no one other than Muslims could be responsible for the attacks. Any evidence put forth by someone suspicious of foul play will be dismissed and the messengers character killed.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Traditionaldrummer...

You say you have researched ALL of the claims/ evidence etc and found nothing....

What procedures did you follow when you analyzed the Military Grade Thermate found at Ground Zero ??

Where did you get your samples from??

Do you have some big science lab in your garage or is it in your kitchen??

Just curious...given your sweeping statement..

[edit on 29-4-2010 by benoni]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

How does online POLL of 1007 people merit the views of 400 million? Says they don't believe in alternative views of 9/11. hmm i wonder how many took the poll more than once?

rotf, that isn't scientific!

Are you serious that you use the numbers of one thousand seven...??

My my that doesn't even enter the relm of fiction!

please offer something with alittle more people involved! sheesh..

That is the equivilant of 0.0000025%

Come on!

Actually 1000 people is a sufficiently large enough sample as long as the respondents are chosen from a representative group. The margin of error if done correctly is about 3 per cent.

You really shouldn't display such certainty on things you know nothing about.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

You really shouldn't display such certainty on things you know nothing about.

Do you know a thing about me? Obviously that statement is pure ignornace! Which I will deny!

See this is getting to be very well unnappriciated. The claims of what others are in the 911 forum.

Is this about me? I think not and lets keep it that way understood?

Now what was the discussion again...

Ohh thats right how a poll online of 1000 people is worth anything.

Even a statistician would agree, their is no merit in something you can falsify, ohh like 911!
Sorry I DISAGREE with you.

If I wanted to waste my day, I could take any online survey over and over and over again. 50,000 that might be a thrend. 50 times less than that, nothing!

You say 3 thrillionths of a percent is "large"? Ok.....

[edit on 30-4-2010 by theability]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Online polls aren't worth a hill of beans. When MSNBC or any of the other state run media did online polls, those that believe in a 911 conspiracy flocked to those sites and voted in droves. There are no controls, or control groups in an online survey, and it is worthless. Especially an online "survey" which only consists of 1007 people.

So this is the type of poll you who oppose belief in a 911 conspiracy trust and rely upon? That speaks volumes about your character, as well as that none of you use your real name, and wouldn't be surprised if many of you have multiple screen names and IP's.

Oh ok, I won't believe in a 911 conspiracy because, "Tickofhteshade" says so, and we all know whatever he says is credible. Pathetic.

Cheers-
Phil :wink:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join