It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Chronicle: Human-looking entities secretly in the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Original Article

Thread warning: There are many claims here but I in no way can make any judgments about the legitimacy. Take it for what it is.

"According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S...."

Synopsis:

-Victor Martinez is a former federal employee who provided the information for this story regarding some his contacts from the DIA and their involvement in extraterrestrials taking the form of human beings.

-The military project in question is Operation TANGO-SIERRA which occurred in the 1980's and apparently involved a U.S. intelligence agency(or agencies) capturing a non-human being.

Excerpts from the article:

FEDERAL EMPLOYEE ABDUCTED

The contact also allegedly told Martinez, "Here is the story. Personally, I've never heard of this particular operation before in all of my years in intelligence circles and employment. This information extracted about the alien is still highly classified and extremely difficult to obtain." "From what I've learned, except for former presidents Carter, Reagan and Bush I, most presidents since then have not been briefed on this specific operation."

COUNTERMEASURE OPERATION BEGINS

According to Martinez' source or sources, this federal employee's experience triggered an investigation. The source reportedly stated, "When the Earth woman brought up her abduction by a male alien to the attention of a co-worker, the co-worker contacted an office security official, who then contacted U.S. intelligence officials."

NON-HUMAN INTERROGATED

Martinez' source(s) also allegedly reported, "The male non-human was interrogated by teams of AFOSI special agents over several weeks and in total was questioned and intensely interrogated for many months by other agencies."

Notes about the visitors

They come from Delta Pavonis, only 20 light years from Earth

They have been visiting for only a split second in time: approximately 100 years

They have been able to grasp English as well as other languages

"The travel time to Earth was 18 Earth months using a very complex propulsion system and time-space displacement travel mode. Back then in 1980, we could not understand the alien propulsion system and we never saw his spacecraft."

The alleged non human being was a records keeper for the U.S. Dept. of Commerce in Washington D.C.

"Above all, they did not have any extra powers nor abilities. They had no weapons and never tried to harm Earth humans. Their sole intent and stated mission was that they just wanted to study Earth humans and obtain the basic structure of the human body, anatomy and social interplay."

MOD EDIT: Added external source tags.

PLEASE READ: Posting work written by others.

All text that is not your own words must be placed inside proper EX tags along with the source link.

[edit on April 28th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is gonna sound a tad weird- but I wonder if there were ever any 'rogue' nonhumans, or any born on this planet...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As the article quotes the discredited Serpo Documents, I wonder how long it'll take for this to be thrown into the Hoax forum.

It's a shame, as the article was really well researched and written, and, more importantly, portrayed a plausible series of events.

Far more believable than most alien contact stories...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So the abductions and experiments finally paid off!

Now they mingle among us....!!!!

Interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
there is a very strange video of bush sr. and it can never be retracted...it was on a CNN camera (I think) and his eye did a very strange thing I'll post the video

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
cant post it...give you the link...www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
cant post it...give you the link...www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

It's hard for me to respond to this without sounding ultra condescending, so sorry for that. But are you seriously for real? It's embarassing that this needs to be explained, but the weird eye thing is the result of compressing video over and over again not a reptilian take over.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
More videos than that bro...a lot more you should look into it before you completely dismiss it...no offense taken.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Project serpo Bill Ryan... Proven Hoax

Project Camelot Bill Ryan..... Scamming money again !

Nuff said.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I do not think this should go to HOAX. Every damn time that happens lately it is something worthwhile that is being discussed.

We simply CANNOT tell if this is a hoax until every aspect of the article is analyzed.

Also, for those of you claiming Bill Ryan and Serpo is a hoax, it would be appreciated for the purpose of denying ignorance if you elaborated on exactly HOW it is a proven hoax.

It would seem to me to be of the type of material that is unverifiable, so we cannot tell either way whether it is a hoax or not. Just because we can't verify something does not mean it is a hoax...

I am getting sick of interesting things being branded hoax right away on this site.

People post videos of UFO's all the time that are apparently CG, how many of them are thrown into the hoax pile?

None, even after several people clearly demonstrate the CG.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Facinating! Aliens among us. They look human and are actually extraterrestrial or extradimensional? What a novel idea. What if they actually incarnate as a human being with encoded DNA to be activated when necessary? A Cosmic Manchurian candidate on a hopefully benevolent mission when activated. You have no idea the scope and scale of the iceberg by what is visible on the surface.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow!

I had no idea the Serpo hoax was still going.

April 24th was a big day for these losers,
Serpo release 34 was released - www.serpo.org...

and they just happened to be holding a Serpo conference that day as well-

Open Minds Forum's Chris Iversen to Speak At UFO / ET Congress

Chris Iversen, who is an Administrator and Co-Owner of Open Minds Forum will be speaking at the UFO/ET Congress in Bordentown, New Jersey on Saturday, April 24, 2010. His presentation will on Serpo and Our ET Exchange Program.

From the Conference announcement:

"Project Serpo is the name of an 'alleged' top-secret exchange program between the US Government and an alien planet nicknamed Serpo. Chris, from Ohio, is the co-owner of Openmindsforum.com & the Serpo website. Our exchanging began in the 1960's from other star systems. He knows very creditable witnesses who say that ETs are here and working with us. Are ETs working in your neighborhood? Is your neighborhood on an exchange list? Come listen to this surprising information."

Looks like operation Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is in full effect.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not that I endorse the idea, but I can't help my imagination on this one.

I wonder if the people know if they are Aliens that have taken the human for, if they are born into the body, or they all look this way. If they plant unsuspecting aliens here to be "activated" as a previous poster stated.

Maybe many of the people who have the strong feelings they are Aliens are right, but are left to be confused about themselves - as defective product - and the other 'normal' humans/aliens are left to operate under normal conditions until they are needed.

Maybesome of the adoption agencies are really Alien infiltration organizations, putting their species into the homes and families of Earthlings all over the world. You never know, except sometimes when you do.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Serpo wasnt about human looking ets, but greys. So, they're not the same story in the least. Hybrids and human ets have been here for a long time.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not the same story?
Maybe you should click on some links and do some reading.
The article in the OP is just the press release for the new Serpo release.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Perhaps this is the government's newest tactic. As they begin targeting and possibly killing our own citizens, they will now claim they weren't 'really' human anyway.

Well, they needed something more -- their plan to identify all militia members as domestic terrorists is not going well since more and more are being released from jail and most of their lawyers are claiming there is no evidence whatsoever. (I'm referring to the recent militia sting).

As for the question, did they possibly breed while they were here -- who knows? I would assume yes. Procreation almost has to be at the top of most civilizations' goals since it is the only way (at least that we know about) to ensure the survival of any species.

My final opinion of this article however is that it is (unfortunately) leaning heavily towards hoax. Kind of hard to use already debunked 'research'....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This might be irrelevant, but I think Mr. Hammons is putting on a good one. The article comes from his sister site - Joint Recon Study Group, which is an R&D body found within his novel. In other words, the story might be fabricated - if the logic holds.

If it doesn't, well, that's okay too. I like the idea of ET walking amongst us. Heh - I guess we're the ones being "Avatared".

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
there is a very strange video of bush sr. and it can never be retracted...it was on a CNN camera (I think) and his eye did a very strange thing I'll post the video

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to explain why Bush's pupils resemble reptilians. He is obviously being filmed or videotaped so, naturally, there are going to be banks of lights overhead or just above his line of sight. He looks up and the side-by-side lights are going to reflect in his eyes! Geesh!

Look at this photo: www.misericordia.edu.../mu_tour/images/McAuley5_TVStudio.jpg&w=450&h=340

[edit on 28-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
I do not think this should go to HOAX. Every damn time that happens lately it is something worthwhile that is being discussed.

We simply CANNOT tell if this is a hoax until every aspect of the article is analyzed.

Also, for those of you claiming Bill Ryan and Serpo is a hoax, it would be appreciated for the purpose of denying ignorance if you elaborated on exactly HOW it is a proven hoax.

It would seem to me to be of the type of material that is unverifiable, so we cannot tell either way whether it is a hoax or not. Just because we can't verify something does not mean it is a hoax...

I am getting sick of interesting things being branded hoax right away on this site.

People post videos of UFO's all the time that are apparently CG, how many of them are thrown into the hoax pile?

None, even after several people clearly demonstrate the CG.

If it walks like a duck, if it floats like a duck, if it shakes water off its back, it's a duck (read: if it smells like a hoax, it's a hoax!). There should be classes in learning how to develop common sense, logic, and reason. Actually, it should be ATS responsibility!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I think he's asking for the detail on how it 'smells like a hoax' and decrying people who simply state it's a hoax without demonstrating the evidence for that conclusion. In all probability it is a hoax, but if it is maybe someone could show why.

By the way there are many birds that walk like ducks, float like ducks and shake water of their backs but are not ducks. A more scientific approach might be 'if it has the genetic profile of a known duck species, then it is a duck. Until such time as said profile is obtained its 'duckness' must be held in question despite any superficial similarities to a duck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join