It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Lak'ech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hello to all,

I'm a young male living in the south of England, up until 9 months ago i led a relatively normal/constructive life, although I'd never been able to accept/embrace this broken world and its dysfunctional patterns!

For about 9 months now I've been shown/told things that have tipped my world upside down and I've gone/going through what can only be described as an awesome act of re-awakening.

A lot of what i have to share is already being discussed and is controversial material/subjects, but it is very important that people are made aware of what the future holds so they can prepare in the best way they can on a spiritual/mental/physical level. I expect much opposition, especially on this site which is an ocean of mils/disinformation with many convincing debunkers, but so far my posts have had very little.

I must also add that it has been a long and torturous road for me, at times i wish i could just disregard/forget what I've been told/shown/experienced as I've constantly been at war with myself and at times i have not been at all thankful for my crumbling reality.

Looking forward to sharing and learning with you all.

Much Love

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

Hi Tingopoo, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi Tingopoo, Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Welcome aboard.

If you get a chance and you are interested I did a thread in noob area about names [So whats in a name: www.abovetopsecret.com...]. This thread is asking members to tell how/why they picked their ATS ID name.

It is for everyone but that forum it is in is most appropriate as I have to begin somewhere and I decided the new person area would be a great start. Well, get started being an ATSer and enjoy.

Take care. Please go there and tell as I can't even begin to know what your name means/indicates.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hi! Tingopoo...I just posted a reply to you on ET_MAN's "Warnings!" thread.

I wanted to U2U to ask about more of your story...but instead I found you here with this thread about just that!

Don'tcha just Love how this works? I do.

When you say...

"I must also add that it has been a long and torturous road for me, at times i wish i could just disregard/forget what I've been told/shown/experienced as I've constantly been at war with myself and at times i have not been at all thankful for my crumbling reality."

...I can really relate to ALL of it.

Except...my experience has been going on for the last 19yrs...since February 14th, 1991.

That's why I feel so worn out, tired & heavy these days.

HOWEVER...since last Fall...when I had my 2nd Awakening...& all the pieces came together...I can NOw say that it HAS all been worth it!

I never thought I would EVER see the day that I could say that.

I look forward to hearing more of your story & being able to share some of mine, here, as well...if that is part of what you want on this thread, that is.

By the way...what does "Lak'ech" mean?

Thanx for starting this thread as I, too, know how important it is for people to become aware of what is going on, what has happened in our past & what is coming up for us.

Lots of Love to you & yours!

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Maiden PEI]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hi Sauron...I was just wondering how I can give stars in this thread...as I

don't see them at the top of the posts, like usual.

Thanx!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Hi Maiden

Thanks for bringing this thread back from the dead and yes...............I love how it works!

Wow 19yrs, it comes as no suprise that you're so depleted. 1991 i was very young, life was beautiful, things are different now i'm all grown up. Reminds me of this:

It was written over 30yrs ago, before i turned up here.......lol, but still pregnant with meaning, probably more so now. I'm sure all can relate to it in some way.

I can share some of my story, but wouldn't know where to start, also i don't feel i have the capacity at this moment in time. But a U2U is welcome or any questions.

In Lak'ech....... is a Mayan greeting. It means 'i am you and you are me' or 'i am another you' It is a statement of unity and oneness.

It is also a code that Mayans live by, to honor and acknowledge the connection to all life, you can say In Lak'ech to, trees, birds, animals, each other, etc.

To practice it, you send respect, thanks and love filled energy to other life forms, sounds familiar eh?

When giving/sending love/energy, you are essentially giving it to yourself, for we are all one. So............the more you give the more you receive.

It's something i belive we should all be practicing.

Much love for you, me, us.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Tingopoo]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hi! You/Me/Us/We,

In Lak'ech...I like that...thanx for the explanation...how did you learn of it?

About telling your story...no problem...I understand.

Thank-you for the invitation to ask questions...I also understand that if there are ever some questions I ask, that you would rather not answer...that too is ok...of course...no problemo.

I have lots of questions...as I find your post intriguing...& it is rare to come across such openness & honesty about what they are going through.

What would you like to share about what you have beeen told/shown/experienced that people be made aware of?

Love & Hugs.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ahhhh, yes...The Logical Song...I remember when it came out in 1979.

Wow...that's 31yrs ago...seems like just yesterday!

There were a lot of great songs back then...in my day...LOL

Big Hug,

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Welcome buddy, and a good share at that. Thanks again, and enjoy your stay mate!

top topics

join