It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 6th/7th -Is thier a connection in History

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

May 6th/7th -Is thier a connection In History That We Have Missed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f56baa1fc2f.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok with may 6th-7th getting closer, the supposed date of disclosure and i was thinking could thier be a connection to things that have already happend that would make them pick this day, so i did some research.

Here is a list of Events that affected the world.for may 6th and may 7th

1. May 6th-1937-U.S.A.-Airship Hindenberg Launched for the first time.
  2. May 6th-1994-President and Queen open Channel tunne.
  3. May 6th-1910-England-King Edward VII Dies.
  4. May 6th-1945-World War II Europe Ends.
  5. May 6th-1962-The first nuclear warhead is fired from a Polaris submarine.
  6. May 7th-1945-France-Germany Surrenders.
  7. May 7th-1971-France-The Concorde jet's first flight.
  8. May 7th-1992-U.S.A.-Space Shuttle Endeavour Launches.

I'm Have been trying to find events that happend before 1910 but sadly i cant find anything.

My Point in all this is, That on may 6th -7th through history thier has been life changing things that have happend.

Could thier be a pattern in all of this. Could may 6th-7th hold something that will change our lifes.

P.s The last life changing thing that happend was on May 6th-1994, We are 18 years overdue for an event.

This is Not a prediction or prophecy, This has been concluded through research to find a pattern in history.

I wish to hear what everyone thinks, and also if you can find any events that happend before 1910 please post below.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Chances are May 6-7 will be just average days with nothing that stand out significantly. Eventually one of theses predictions will come true but no one knows when. A stopped clock is right twice a day so don't know when or how long from now but something will happen and all the prophets will say see I told you so...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well if you take a broad look at our history for those dates and open up the possibilities that were due for something big to happen on those dates.

I also find it interesting that nasa has cancelled thier launched for May 6th.

I think i did well to Use my initiative to find out about my theory.
Enjoy your star

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

You could do it for most dates OP.

June 6-7.

June 61508 – Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friulia by Venetian forces; he is forced to sign a three-year truce and cede several territories to Venice.
1513 – Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis de la Tremoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
1523 – Gustav Vasa is elected King of Sweden, marking the end of the Kalmar Union.
1644 – The Qing Dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming Dynasty. The Manchus would rule China until 1912 when the Republic of China is established.
1654 – Charles X succeeds his abdicated cousin Queen Christina to the Swedish throne.
1674 – Shivaji, founder of the Maratha empire is coronated.
1683 – The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England, opens as the world's first university museum.
1752 – A devastating fire destroys one-third of Moscow, including 18,000 homes.
1808 – Napoleon's brother, Joseph Bonaparte is crowned King of Spain.
1809 – Sweden promulgates a new Constitution, which restores political power to the Riksdag of the Estates after 20 years of Enlightened absolutism.
1813 – War of 1812: Battle of Stoney Creek – A British force of 700 under John Vincent defeats an American force three times its size under William Winder and John Chandler.
1832 – The June Rebellion of Paris is put down by the National Guard.
1833 – U.S. President Andrew Jackson becomes the first President to ride a train.
1844 – The Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
1857 – Sophia of Nassau marries the future King Oscar II of Sweden-Norway.
1859 – Australia: Queensland is established as a separate colony from New South Wales (Queensland Day).
1862 – American Civil War: Battle of Memphis – Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
1882 – More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed as a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
1882 – The Shewan forces of Menelik defeat the Gojjame army in the Battle of Embabo. The Shewans capture Negus Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam, and heir victory leads to a Shewan hegemony over the territories south of the Abay River.
1889 – The Great Seattle Fire destroys the entirety of downtown Seattle, Washington.
1892 – Chicago El begins operation
1894 – Governor Davis H. Waite orders the Colorado state militia to protect and support the miners engaged in the Cripple Creek miners' strike.
1906 – Paris Métro Line 5 is inaugurated with a first section from Place d'Italie to the Gare d'Orléans (today known as Gare d'Austerlitz).
1912 – The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
1918 – World War I: Battle of Belleau Wood – The U.S. Marine Corps suffers its worst single day's casualties while attempting to recapture the wood at Chateau-Thierry.
1919 – The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
1921 – The Southwark Bridge in London, is opened for traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
1925 – The Chrysler Corporation is founded by Walter Percy Chrysler.
1932 – The Revenue Act of 1932 is enacted, creating the first gas tax in the United States, at a rate of 1 cent per US gallon (1/4 ¢/L) sold.
1933 – The first drive-in theater opens, in Camden, New Jersey, United States.
1934 – New Deal: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
1939 – German dictator Adolf Hitler gives a public address to returning German volunteers who fought as Legion Kondor during the Spanish Civil War.
1939 – Judge Joseph Force Crater is declared legally dead.
1942 – World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.
Just Wiki June 6.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And June 7
1099 – The First Crusade: The Siege of Jerusalem begins.
1420 – Troops of the Republic of Venice capture Udine, ending the independence of the Patriarchate of Aquileia.
1494 – Spain and Portugal sign the Treaty of Tordesillas which divides the New World between the two countries.
1628 – The Petition of Right, a major English constitutional document, is granted the Royal Assent by Charles I and becomes law.
1654 – Louis XIV is crowned King of France.
1692 – Port Royal, Jamaica, is hit by a catastrophic earthquake; in just three minutes, 1,600 people are killed and 3,000 are seriously injured.
1776 – Richard Henry Lee presents the "Lee Resolution" to the Continental Congress. The motion is seconded by John Adams and leads to the United States Declaration of Independence.
1800 – David Thompson reaches the mouth of the Saskatchewan River in Manitoba.
1832 – Asian cholera reaches Quebec, brought by Irish immigrants, and kills about 6,000 people in Lower Canada.
1862 – The United States and Britain agree to suppress the slave trade.
1863 – During the French intervention in Mexico, Mexico City is captured by French troops.
1866 – 1,800 Fenian raiders are repelled back to the United States after they loot and plunder around Saint-Armand and Frelighsburg, Quebec.
1880 – War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), that ended the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).
1892 – Benjamin Harrison becomes the first President of the United States to attend a baseball game.
1893 – Gandhi's first act of civil disobedience.
1905 – Norway's parliament dissolves its union with Sweden, a vote that is confirmed by a national plebiscite on August 13 of that year.
1906 – Cunard Line's RMS Lusitania is launched at the John Brown Shipyard, Glasgow (Clydebank), Scotland.
1909 – Mary Pickford made her screen debut at the age of 16.
1917 – World War I: Battle of Messines – Allied ammonal mines underneath German trenches at Messines Ridge are detonated, killing 10,000 German troops.
1919 – Sette giugno: Riot in Malta; four are killed.
1936 – The Steel Workers Organizing Committee, a trade union, is founded in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Philip Murray is elected its first president.
1938 – The Douglas DC-4E makes its first test flight.
1940 – King Haakon VII of Norway, Crown Prince Olav and the Norwegian government leave Tromsø and go into exile in London.
1942 – World War II: The Battle of Midway ends.
1942 – World War II: Japanese soldiers occupy the American islands of Attu and Kiska, in the Aleutian Islands off Alaska.
1944 – World War II: Battle of Normandy – At Abbey Ardennes members of the SS Division Hitlerjugend massacre 23 Canadian prisoners of war.
1945 – King Haakon VII of Norway returns with his family to Oslo after five years in exile.
1948 – Edvard Beneš resigns as President of Czechoslovakia rather than signing a Constitution making his nation a Communist state.
1955 – Lux Radio Theater signs off the air permanently. The show launched in New York in 1934, and featured radio adaptations of Broadway shows and popular films.
1965 – The Supreme Court of the United States decides on Griswold v. Connecticut, effectively legalizing the use of contraception by married couples.
1967 – The Israeli forces enter Jerusalem during the Six-Day War.
1971 – The United States Supreme Court overturns the conviction of Paul Cohen for disturbing the peace, setting the precedent that vulgar writing is protected under the First Amendment.
1975 – Sony introduces the Betamax videocassette recorder for sale to the public.
1977 – 500 million people watch on television as the high day of Jubilee gets underway for Queen Elizabeth II.
1981 – The Israeli Air Force destroys Iraq's Osiraq nuclear reactor during Operation Opera. The facility could have been used to make nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

Yes but all these other Events have no relevance i only looked for events of a certain caliber. plus i did search on other random dates and nothing matches up to some of the events on my research list.

Oh and also you could have Just put up a link to the site instead of posting 2 messages that are way tooo long and edit from you would be nice.

Star for your input.

Great replies as always.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I could go through all those events and cherry pick out events and then use that to correlate significance to the date. Like you have.

It is a busy world we live in, and no doubt there will be something interesting happening somewhere, at some time and of some significance on May 6 and 7. But what that is remain to be seen.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Derised Emanresu

I could go through all those events and cherry pick out events and then use that to correlate significance to the date. Like you have.

It is a busy world we live in, and no doubt there will be something interesting happening somewhere, at some time and of some significance on May 6 and 7. But what that is remain to be seen.

Yes you could, before trying to pull apart my thread could you try and see the point i'm making.

you must admit that may 6th-7th has some significant dates, and those dates havent had any events for a while now thiers a pattern thier and it should be carried on.

If you fail to see what i'm trying to point out then sorry i dont know what else to say.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I can see what you are doing.
What I am saying is that it can be done for most days of the year.

You are assigning significance to the dates by cherry picking events. This can be done for most days of the year and you can arrive at many conclusions regarding significance.

I will use June 6 again for an example and I will argue that June 6 is significant day militarily, by cherry picking events.
508 – Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friulia by Venetian forces; he is forced to sign a three-year truce and cede several territories to Venice.
1513 – Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis de la Tremoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
1813 – War of 1812: Battle of Stoney Creek – A British force of 700 under John Vincent defeats an American force three times its size under William Winder and John Chandler.
1862 – American Civil War: Battle of Memphis – Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
1882 – The Shewan forces of Menelik defeat the Gojjame army in the Battle of Embabo. The Shewans capture Negus Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam, and heir victory leads to a Shewan hegemony over the territories south of the Abay River.
1918 – World War I: Battle of Belleau Wood – The U.S. Marine Corps suffers its worst single day's casualties while attempting to recapture the wood at Chateau-Thierry.
1942 – World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.

Should I start a thread now about a possible landmark military event that will occur on June 6?

Ok, lets try June 6 and 7 and now I will claim there could be a significant disaster event approaching.

1752 – A devastating fire destroys one-third of Moscow, including 18,000 homes.
1882 – More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed as a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
1912 – The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
1692 – Port Royal, Jamaica, is hit by a catastrophic earthquake; in just three minutes, 1,600 people are killed and 3,000 are seriously injured.
1832 – Asian cholera reaches Quebec, brought by Irish immigrants, and kills about 6,000 people in Lower Canada.

Now, should I start a thread about the possibility of a natural disaster or a catastrophic event?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Yes but all the events i pick have relevance, for an example may 6th has inovative events like the lauch of the first zepelin which is a step forward in our evolution. were as in dates you pick out they are not relevant because they are battles and reports like midway they have no-one specific relevance.

Does that make sense

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Yes it makes sense. But that does not mean it has any real value.
What you consider significant and relevant is up for debate. And how you attach that significance and relevance to future dates is also up for debate. Which is why I use the examples I cherry pick.
Are you saying all those events I used are not relevant or where not significant when place within the context I choose?

It seems you want me to agree with the way you contextualize the significance of the events with your dates yet you will not do the same for me, even though I am using the same method you use. Although I have chosen different dates and different events, I can easily suggest that these events and their significance will appear again in the future on dates I have chosen. This is exactly what you have done. The only differences are the dates, and what we consider significant or important about the events we have chosen. The method is exactly the same and can be applied to any date and we need only chose events according to a value or significance.

So the question is, why are your events and dates anymore significant than mine when in reality what we are testing is a method suggesting that if we pick events on a specific date and assign a value or a significance to them in relation to us and/or the world. We can then infer or suggest that events equal too, or near to the significance and value assigned to these past dates and events will re-occur in future corresponding dates.

My point is, is that you could do what you did for May 6 and 7 with most other dates. Try it if you do not believe me.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Oops sorry but can you see the Thread title, its a question and i`m taking everyones opinion i'm not asking for more dates etc.

Sorry if it came across nasty in my last post, didnt mean to and yes your theories are valid, but to me my chosen events are more relevant than yours and you probably feel the same way about yours. everyones entitles to their opinion.

What is valued by me may not be by another and vice-versa

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Oops sorry but can you see the Thread title, its a question and i`m taking everyones opinion i'm not asking for more dates etc.
I saw the title. And I offered my opinion. And I also express that as far as dates go, you can use most other dates.

Sorry if it came across nasty in my last post, didnt mean to and yes your theories are valid, but to me my chosen events are more relevant than yours and you probably feel the same way about yours. everyones entitles to their opinion.
You entirely missed my point. Again, try what you did for May 6 and 7 with other dates.
What you are really saying is that events and dates will show a future outcome. So the value or the events do not need to be compared or considered more or less significant. Events of equal value should be seen occurring on future corresponding dates. This is what you are saying.
Now, I can do this for most days. I show how I do that by choosing certain events with a certain value on a certain date. Just like you did.

What is valued by me may not be by another and vice-versa
Exactly. But we are not really discussing the value. What the thread is about is if events of a particular value will occur on a specific date in the future because, historically, you have chosen that date and those events of a particular value.

Try it for other dates, using the value or events you think are significant. You can do it with most other days.
Try it if you do not believe me.

Anyway, thats it for me.
Thank you for the replies.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well i did ask for people opinions

Thankyou for your input and i will try that now.

Enjoy your star

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
man I like your way of thinking.

Keep it up.

Thinking, thinking, thinking....

S&F

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I only know of 1 event that will occur on May 7th and that is my Birthday!!
I no longer say that Im getting older just wiser!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

lol nice birthday sadly mines march 29th so meh

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
NOTE TO EVERYONE:

When you post outside sources you must provide the proper sourcing tags and a link to the outside source. Every single piece of text that is a copy and paste must be sourced and tagged:

Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

If this is not done, your post may be deleted and actioned.

Please go back and follow these simple directions (linked above)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yep but that doesnt count if i wrote this myself lol so not really relevant here.

Thanks anyway

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i am so tired of threads like this, (on this date disclosure will happen then it never does) enough is enough. i think we need to look at disclosure from a different angle. make it happen, i mean demand it, vote for it or just plain manifest it. ie send a radio signal to the moon seeing as a great many people believe aliens exist on the moon why not send a radio signal there saying we want contact, we don't represent the current govt we want trade and new technology we want new medicines and free energy we want what our govt's denied us, hope....
in closing may 6 will come and go like many other predicted disclosure dates and in the aftermath we will hear the same tired rhetoric (was not the right time, the space fleet ran out of fuel around saturn , etc.....then a new predicted date will come up, perhaps 10-10-10 or whatever. i dont know about you, but i am tired of chasing rainbows
peace

and to the nasa lurkers

"DISCLOSURE NOW"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join