It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, please I think its worth your look

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And its not making stuff up people create there own realities and manifest them.

Resting some of it on quantum physics mysteries is a common technique of too many new age woo peddlers.

This has nothing to do with quantum physics - I used it as a reference -we do it every day, you think of something and you do it, you take the immaterial thought and you transform that into the physical.

Placebo does it too, you give someone something that has no content what so ever but the person believes it will heal him and it does. If you say reality can't be changed than this shouldn't be able to happen because sugar is sugar and not medicine. But believing in something is including it in your reality.

Also random number generators that can be influenced by people is a good example, this has been proven. In a linear world there is absolutly no reason for the numbers to be influenced. There has to be a force that we can manipulate, its called imagination/thought/conciousness.

I must admit you have found a hole in my theory, and I can't solve it now. maybe later when i think about it for a few days. I said that it is your belief so your reality but this would mean that everyone has his own reality but then there is no objective reality. And either it is totaly wrong or it is so true its beyond what we can imagine. (see what i did there :p )

[edit on 27-4-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

I don't consider it a leakage of some kind of higher force, we are the higher force there is no higher then imagination/conciousness/thought.

Perhaps leaking is the wrong word. There are certain states one can enter that enable you to remember that your consciousness is an infinite force however ordinarily in this 'realm' this knowledge is not available to you. Perhaps consciousness is evolving this knowledge into this realm.

I also considered that as in physical evolution this ‘animating force’ is also evolving using the physical world. I came to this thought because of ancient cultures believing in spirits of mountains and rivers and also what I read regarding intelligent slime. This slime/mould substance could spread itself out over a maze and then contract back to the part of the maze where a source of nourishment was placed. It has no nervous system yet shows a rudimentary form of consciousness.

This I don't understand, please elaborate if you would care.

I believe this is compelling scientific evidence that the brain and CNS does not create conciousness that it comes from elsewhere. Other animals, plants, and perhaps even rock have diffrerent levels of evolving consciousness

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bobjohnson

Yes I agree, everything has a level of conciousness/imagination. But I don't know about montains and rivers, iv heard of the notion but I can't seem to fit it in into the scheme of things, I woudln't know why this would be the case.

btw I think i have answer to this:

I find that the "your right your reality your choice" phrase is philosophically bizarre. Reality retains definite and certain qualities regardless of one's perceptions of it. Making stuff up about it doesn't hold water.

In the world of imagination this would be true, your reality is your choice and your truth, because in the world of thought and imagination everything is possible as long as you can imagine it.

But in this world it isn't possible, because we have created this for a purpose, and if we could mold it as easely as in the world of imagination there wouldn't be a point to physicle existence. Thus our reality can be influenced to a certain degree.

To what degree? I don't know, we will have to find out.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that when your on a trip, and you see these beings, you see them a certain way because of your imagination. If your imagination is what makes the beings look what they look like to you, then I wonder how a blind or deaf person or someone that is deaf and blind would experience such a trip.

I'm really bothered with all these threads on different forum. There all bases on people that can see, hear and feel.

I know that when I close my eyes I can still manifest images and even sound ( like what i'm hearing right now while i'm typing this i'm speaking it out loud inside my head ) But how would a deaf person or blind person imagine this? has anybody got some interesting thoughts on this or movies perhaps?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquaTim84
I find it hard to believe that when your on a trip, and you see these beings, you see them a certain way because of your imagination. If your imagination is what makes the beings look what they look like to you, then I wonder how a blind or deaf person or someone that is deaf and blind would experience such a trip.

I'm really bothered with all these threads on different forum. There all bases on people that can see, hear and feel.

I know that when I close my eyes I can still manifest images and even sound ( like what i'm hearing right now while i'm typing this i'm speaking it out loud inside my head ) But how would a deaf person or blind person imagine this? has anybody got some interesting thoughts on this or movies perhaps?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by AquaTim84]

It has been proven that blind people when having NDE's actually have vision, '___' has been directly linked to NDE's so if '___' can make a blind man see then the possibilities are endless so even blind people exeperience the exact same thing as seeing people. For both it is something they have never seen before so it doesn't matter they will adapt equally to the cicumstances.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yes I agree, everything has a level of conciousness/imagination. But I don't know about montains and rivers, iv heard of the notion but I can't seem to fit it in into the scheme of things, I woudln't know why this would be the case.

Check out Machu Pichu for good example of mountain veneration.

Also perhaps Stars are a higher form of conciousness than us and they may communicate to us in certain states. Many cultures are sun whorshippers.

I find that the "your right your reality your choice" phrase is philosophically bizarre. Reality retains definite and certain qualities regardless of one's perceptions of it. Making stuff up about it doesn't hold water.

To paraphrase Mckenna when certain indiginous peoples have no past and present tense or concept of ownership in thier language how can thier reality be like ours

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Good example of a diffrent represenation of reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

If we die we simply "live" in the world of thought and can create anything we want instantly. Don't you understand? my premise isn't wrong your understanding of my theory is.

Interesting thought but I still believe it rests on flawed premises, and premises unsupported by any evidence. Resting some of it on quantum physics mysteries is a common technique of too many new age woo peddlers. Also, suggesting that there's a post-death world of "thought" where anything can be created instantly is a surprisingly anthropocentric representation of the universe. Cool idea but still far fetched.

'___' possession and use is illegal in the US, however if you ever get the chance to visit a south of the border nation where '___' brews are legal.. I strongly suggest imbibing a cup of "shaman tea" aka "ayahuasca", "dimitri" or "yage"..

Be advised, meeting the "elves" will blow your f'n mind wide open.. and just might flush the old head-gear of every last belief / pre-conceived notion... one session will fully explain why TBTB don't want us even knowing about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ever read back a thread you made earlier in your ats carreer and think... who is this moron?

Well thats what im feeling now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join