It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, please I think its worth your look

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My theory, I'm sorry it's this boring long text but just read it.

For the few people that have seen my previous thread about mental illness the world of thought and language this is a lead up to it.

It’s my theory on everything basically.
There are two worlds, the living and the dead. One world is physical while the other world is the world of thought/imagination. Everything that has ever existed is a product of the imagination or thought, from the day we took a stone and tried to open a nut to the day we imagined technology. It all started with thought, then we manifested it into physicality, the world the universe the atom you name it, we all started making it as we went along.

This correlates with quantum physics and the observation effect. But I argue that the act of observing does not create the world, it is the act of imagining that creates the world. Of course he had to observe it before imagining it. So whenever we imagine that there has to be something smaller than an atom we will find it, thus creating an infinite universe for us to play in because imagination is infinite it is also god and we all have imagination so we all have the power to create like god’s.

'___' in our brains is the key to the full potential of imagination, almost every psychedelic has this effect, but '___' really can transport you into the world of imagination. You see beings that are different for every person tripping, this is because everyone has a different imagination and creates the appearance of the world of thought. The beings in it are real and are individuals, they are not your imaginings they are just like you living in the world of thought, but the way you perceive these beings to look like is different for every person. That’s why some people see balls of light some people see angles and some people see demons. It is a reflection of your thought and if you have dark thoughts then you will create a dark afterlife, but don’t worry the other beings will help you get through this hard period of understanding, they will help you.

Many people believe that 2012 is a period where we can manifest thought, now I have two options in this regard. Either we all die in 2012 and join the world of thought where automatically we start manifesting our world or 2012 is a period where we start to manifest our thoughts into physicality by some kind of mental awakening.

Up until this point we had imagination on one side and physicality on the other. We both use them to live but our imagination is rarely strong enough to influence this life the way we want to. Some people are able to steer there life the way they want to because of their imagination, some people will heal if you give them a placebo because they can imagine themselves getting better and thus manifesting thought into reality. Some people imagine/create some sort of construct to believe in, like chakra’s, and energies. They then play in their mind with these concepts and some of them can do amazing things with it, be it lighting a paper with your hand or shocking people with your Chi energy.

The reason this works is because the person has manifested his reality into physicality and if you are able to do that then nothing is impossible. Of course the reason why so little people can do this is because at this time it is really hard to do, we are limited in our imagination. Also we are too distracted by the physical reality to understand the reality of thought, this is why meditation is a common practice. You simply try to control yourself and discard all distractions, this way you can enter the world of thought if you practice this for a long period of time.

But you can also induce this by means of psychedelics, they also will expand your awareness of the world of thought, thus you are able to imagine more things.

Kary Mullis has gotten a Nobel Prize because he came up with the concept of PCR (polymerase chain reaction that helps amplify specific DNA sequences) he admitted that he would probably have never come up with the idea if it wasn’t for '___'. '___' is a psychedelic and it expanded his imagination, and because of it he did something no one else could, he Imagined something no one else could through the normal use of imagination. This is a perfect example of creating the universe through thought. Basicly what this means is that for every problem there is a solution but you have to be imaginative enough to find it, and I theorize that there will always be problems and always be solutions to the infinite.

The reason why these drugs are illegal is because the people on top know how strong the imagination really is, and if more people would start to expand their imagination through these substances they would lose power. That’s the reason why they want to keep you busy with the banalities of life, with entertainment and other means. They literally have us imprisoned for their own benefits, we are slaves and we are controlled. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were an alien race that knows this truth and just migrated here to imprison some primitive slave race.

Many people believe in the apocalypse and they see this happening in front of their eyes. I think that the big boys on top simply started making war at this moment so that more people would start to believe this apocalypse thing. They just pulled the trigger and we all believe it will happen and because we believe it, you can be sure it will happen. They have made huge movies about these things, they play in on the bible prophecies and more people are starting to believe them, but with this belief we are making it reality.

The spiritual teachers of history have always told us where to look, and they always pointed to the self. WE have the ability to find truth within ourselves, we can change things by going in our selves. This is probably what Jesus knew, he healed people because he knew how to manipulate reality, he could walk on water because he understood the world of thought. Now I don’t know if he existed but if he did this would be how he did it.

This is also how the big structures where built all around the world, by manipulating reality.

Next time you pray, pray to the god within you.

You don't need to believe in channeling to listen to this, im kinda wary too but iv heard so much of his talks and it really makes sense. Here he talks about imagination. He talks exactly about what i said, and i came to the realization alone. more people need to understand this.

It's alot of seemingly cryptic information that I give but try to chew it try to proces it and make it your own, we have diffrent levels of understanding and sometimes its hard to relate to an idea out of your level.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe anything is possible, as in our Bible, Jesus states "with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26 Your theory is profound and I think you might be spot on. In a life and death situation I found myself in many years ago, my perception of time and space seemed to alter, and a thought was instantly in my mind, one of love peace assurance and acceptance, it went something like this" No matter what happens, you will be fine. My angels were there protecting me from a near tragic motorcycle accident. I was unscathed, I believed before the mishap that I most likely would be run over, in reality I was gently dropped onto a narrow patch of grassy median, I missed the concrete manhole structure, a median sign, and the oncoming vehicles. How could I instinctively know how to control the machine all by myself to change my path "Something or someone" automatically took over. A passer by in a van stopped and asked if I was alright. I sat up, and told him, shaken but ok. He proclaimed in an excited voice "You have a band of angels watching over you!" Yes, I too believe we can change our future, and if not, it will be fine, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
what if we chose to devolop camoflauge as cavemen

do you beleive we could now be entirely invisible?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jymmyjaymes
I believe anything is possible, as in our Bible, Jesus states "with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26 Your theory is profound and I think you might be spot on. In a life and death situation I found myself in many years ago, my perception of time and space seemed to alter, and a thought was instantly in my mind, one of love peace assurance and acceptance, it went something like this" No matter what happens, you will be fine. My angels were there protecting me from a near tragic motorcycle accident. I was unscathed, I believed before the mishap that I most likely would be run over, in reality I was gently dropped onto a narrow patch of grassy median, I missed the concrete manhole structure, a median sign, and the oncoming vehicles. How could I instinctively know how to control the machine all by myself to change my path "Something or someone" automatically took over. A passer by in a van stopped and asked if I was alright. I sat up, and told him, shaken but ok. He proclaimed in an excited voice "You have a band of angels watching over you!" Yes, I too believe we can change our future, and if not, it will be fine, one way or another.

Thank you, yes everything is possible if you make it possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
what if we chose to devolop camoflauge as cavemen

do you beleive we could now be entirely invisible?

As a caveman you have diffrent priorities and you wouldn't understand this reality of thought yet. But if they knew how to do it then anything is possible.

If that reality would be present now, you would simply take invisibility for granted and you wouldn't find it weird because thats your reality at that point.

But like I said such a manipulation of reality would be very difficult, unless they could easely transit between the physical state and the imaginary state and manifest.

But this isn't easy.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Everything that has ever existed is a product of the imagination or thought

Things existed prior to the appearance of hominids and prior to the appearance of life in the universe. I believe your premise is wrong, and the rest of the screed roughly mirrors some of the woo in the supisingly disapointing "What The Bleep" movie. Cool thoughts I guess but I don't buy it. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Everything that has ever existed is a product of the imagination or thought

Things existed prior to the appearance of hominids and prior to the appearance of life in the universe. I believe your premise is wrong, and the rest of the screed roughly mirrors some of the woo in the supisingly disapointing "What The Bleep" movie. Cool thoughts I guess but I don't buy it. Sorry.

You equal physicle life of a being with the existance of imagination. There wouldn't have to be life, for imagination to exist. Imagination or thought simply exists and it creates the universe.

You didn't understand it well enough, I nver said that live beings made reality I said reality is made in the world of imagination and thought which isn't physical. I seperated two worlds, physical and imagination. All thought comes from the world of imagination and we manifest that thought into physicality.

If we die we simply "live" in the world of thought and can create anything we want instantly. Don't you understand? my premise isn't wrong your understanding of my theory is.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Excellent thread
,i think you are onto something here,would you go as far as to say all of humanity shared the same imagination or there is like a "pool" were imagination resides which we all feed from/into...is just speculation but this is something im interested in myself,again nice thread and well thought out

Treat others how You wish to be treated~Jesus christ

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by YehudasTheEnabler
Excellent thread
,i think you are onto something here,would you go as far as to say all of humanity shared the same imagination or there is like a "pool" were imagination resides which we all feed from/into...is just speculation but this is something im interested in myself,again nice thread and well thought out

It could be all of those things, maybe the akashic records are simply imagination, or maybe we were first all one being with one giant imagination and we scattered our selves and made a physicle reality for us to play in.

But it is a valid question, if we all can make reality then why are we experiencing the same reality? But then again, we are not all experiencing the same reality, we all have our nuances in thinking and acting. It's pretty difficult but i will try to work things out and maybe itl make sense.

To be honest of all the theories iv heard this one makes the most sense to me because suddenly everything fits. Not to be on an ego trip here simply honest.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

But we are all experiencing things together,to me this means that we must be connected somehow,anyhow keep up the good work,S&F

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
If we die we simply "live" in the world of thought and can create anything we want instantly. Don't you understand? my premise isn't wrong your understanding of my theory is.

Interesting thought but I still believe it rests on flawed premises, and premises unsupported by any evidence. Resting some of it on quantum physics mysteries is a common technique of too many new age woo peddlers. Also, suggesting that there's a post-death world of "thought" where anything can be created instantly is a surprisingly anthropocentric representation of the universe. Cool idea but still far fetched.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
could aleins and demons have devoloped invisibility?

its possible is it not if you believe in them give me a diffrent reason why we cant see them i no its kinda of topic

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I’ve not posted on this site for several years, since that time I have been somewhat humbled, but a few weeks back I was drawn in by one of those e-mail alerts and decided to have a look over see what was happening…glad I did. Nice thread.

I’ve considered some similar ideas to this myself while hypothesizing workable models of reality.

I think your ‘imagination’ could be what they call the logos/word although I just consider it consciousness. I think of it as an animating force leaking through from ????? Tau/God ??????

I also considered that as in physical evolution this ‘animating force’ is also evolving using the physical world. I came to this thought because of ancient cultures believing in spirits of mountains and rivers and also what I read regarding intelligent slime. This slime/mould substance could spread itself out over a maze and then contract back to the part of the maze where a source of nourishment was placed. It has no nervous system yet shows a rudimentary form of consciousness.

Also Francis Crick (co)discoverer of DNA admitted in later life that he was using '___' during the time he made his discovery.

Thoughts???

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Interesting thought but I still believe it rests on flawed premises, and premises unsupported by any evidence. Resting some of it on quantum physics mysteries is a common technique of too many new age woo peddlers. Also, suggesting that there's a post-death world of "thought" where anything can be created instantly is a surprisingly anthropocentric representation of the universe. Cool idea but still far fetched.

You know what is far fetched? that the world has been created out of nothing in an instant for no apparent reason, if you like to believe this then it is your right your reality your choice.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
could aleins and demons have devoloped invisibility?

its possible is it not if you believe in them give me a diffrent reason why we cant see them i no its kinda of topic

Aliens could have developed invisiblity but this has nothing to do with what i talked about, the technology for invisibility exists even we have it.

"Demons" on the other hand or the imaginative construct a person makes is as real as a person makes it. But why are they invisible because they live in the world of thought and only in the world of thought of the person who created them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobjohnson

I’ve not posted on this site for several years, since that time I have been somewhat humbled, but a few weeks back I was drawn in by one of those e-mail alerts and decided to have a look over see what was happening…glad I did. Nice thread.

I’ve considered some similar ideas to this myself while hypothesizing workable models of reality.

I think your ‘imagination’ could be what they call the logos/word although I just consider it consciousness. I think of it as an animating force leaking through from ????? Tau/God ??????

I don't consider it a leakage of some kind of higher force, we are the higher force there is no higher then imagination/conciousness/thought.

I also considered that as in physical evolution this ‘animating force’ is also evolving using the physical world. I came to this thought because of ancient cultures believing in spirits of mountains and rivers and also what I read regarding intelligent slime. This slime/mould substance could spread itself out over a maze and then contract back to the part of the maze where a source of nourishment was placed. It has no nervous system yet shows a rudimentary form of consciousness.

This I don't understand, please elaborate if you would care.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nice

I learned that what makes '___' so special is beacause of the halucinations it causes are verry much the same for each individual.

Not like you say anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You know what is far fetched? that the world has been created out of nothing in an instant for no apparent reason, if you like to believe this then it is your right your reality your choice.

Uhhhh.... what? Who said anything of the sort? I'll have to assume that your theory is the antithesis to the above quoted notion? Fine, but as I've stated there are some inherent problems with it that you'll have to overcome.

I find that the "your right your reality your choice" phrase is philosophically bizarre. Reality retains definite and certain qualities regardless of one's perceptions of it. Making stuff up about it doesn't hold water.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Nice

I learned that what makes '___' so special is beacause of the halucinations it causes are verry much the same for each individual.

Not like you say anyway.

No you don't understand.

'___' does give people a similar experience. Most people get transported into some sort of space where there are beings waiting for them. These beings for every person look diffrent, because every person has a diffrent imagination or way of thinking. I didn't say the trips were diffrent I said the perception of the beings are diffrent for every human.

Like i said some people see angels some see white balls of light, its the individual who creates the perception of these beings but the beings them selves are not imagination they are real, but your perception of them is diffrent.

This is also why I know that the world of imagination exists, because anyone can go to it, either if you take '___', if you die or if you dream. And what are the similarities between these three? the use of '___' ofcourse, like i said dmt is the key to the world of imagination.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you.

I misunderstood what you wrote

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join