It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Finite Thought

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I don't see it as killing someone else's work, it's not the original and the original is a very well known, revered work, I like it myself.

Perhaps the way to look at it is to a tribute to a) the original and b) the author, perhaps you'd like it more if it were more cutesy? This could be done in many ways, how about a Simpsons version of the Mona Lisa?

Would that be "killing"?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

you cant define your objective intention from your subjective result perspective, it is not up to you to say what a word did objectively to previous ones

that is how it is killing always when you dont mean sameness reference while you are meaning objective existing thing

now i dunno the version of simpsons but i know how they are positive and would not use a mona lisa picture without using a real replication of it first

humor is very classy when it reachs to say what anyone wants by respecting objective rules life of everyone

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Hi, I do mean this with the greatest of respect - I'm guessing you don't speak English as a first language, could you please try to clarify that whole last statement for me - there are words and phrases there that do not make sense linguistically.

...or is that the point?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
imans from reading through this, am I to assume then that you have no face or physical body at all? If you think an avatar should represent the real person, and in other threads you have said members names should be their real ones....

So in life your real name is imans, and you have no visible body at all? Having no hands could explain much about how you choose to write and communicate on these boards....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

using technical terms caring for giving justifications roots of personnal means cant look like having problem to find the words for a sense

this deafs language is not my speciality so i leave with your negative mind towards anything obviously right and especially true

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Joe? Wow, umm - there's so much I want to ask you, where to begin...

Ok, was Sid really an accidental death?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I'm actually a pretty positive person - I work caring for disabled people, could you clarify what you mean in both your previous replies.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have a really hard time understanding you guys, your either making it harder or you are unable to represent your thoughts in clear understandable language.

Infinity is infinite, finite is a creation of the infinite. All you need to know.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

LOL Um no it was a huge conspiracy headed by Johnny Rotten.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

i never said what you say about me in any ways, you are that avatar it is obvious both of you here, with no hands typing like blinds and deafs to anything but that movements of face to look like existing lies

i clearly said that you cant be right in attacking another face when you dont have one, as i said that others who mean not to say their names mean more never being personnal and keep the discussions objective

as i said here to that guy that avatar usually mean to give an idea about self positive means, but as a question of course leaving him the freedom to confirm it or not,

your perverted ways dont say but your love to put down what cant be but right only for that sense you get of being above right then yourself
of course i have hands that type in pains like anyone else who mean what he says about the world and who is inn like yourself

it is you that i dont know from what way you type since clearly you dont have any touch to any fact existing, it must be some possessions powers directing your fingers instead of yourselves

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

as i said here to that guy that avatar usually mean to give an idea about self positive means, but as a question of course leaving him the freedom to confirm it or not,

Ok, I've got some time on my hands before I go out. I'm gonna structure this so you can respond to it more easily and hopefully more coherently

1) Do you mean that Avatars should be a representation of the poster?

2) Do you want me to confirm my feelings on this?

I'll happily answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

then it is not absolutely anymore, but how do you mean infinite existing if it is not absolute being its source

if you mean infinite as all what you cant know then you cant say finite being you as a reference to, since you cant identify what you are in all

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

you did that already and no i never meant but what i said, how ugly is that picture and never felt curious to know its means, just to say my revulsion by having to see it to mean any reply to your words but in civilian way

as i told you it is my freedom to perceive it ugly as it is your freedom to perceive beautiful

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by jokei

how ugly is that picture and never felt curious to know its means, just to say my revulsion by having to see it to mean any reply to your words but in civilian way

as i told you it is my freedom to perceive it ugly as it is your freedom to perceive beautiful

I'm not sure "How ugly is that picture" - what scale of measurement are we going to use?

Revulsion? It's only a picture... could you explain the bit about replying in a civilian way, I'm a bit confused there - do you mean civil or perhaps rhetorical dialectic reasoning?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

and i always forget how perfectly right i am always, i just verified how it started and turn out as being from you asking me mystically about my look that i seek to be, which logically made me mention your avatar that i looked more into to guess your means before giving you any reply to a subjective question

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

i gave you the answers to all that already but obviously you dont mean any answer you mean yourself simply, it is not my business what you like or your avatar

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by imans

and i always forget how perfectly right i am always, i just verified how it started and turn out as being from you asking me mystically about my look that i seek to be, which logically made me mention your avatar that i looked more into to guess your means before giving you any reply to a subjective question

How are you always "perfectly right"? You seem to constantly contradict yourself, when you are intelligible that is.

BTW: Why do you always reply to YOURSELF??

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Now you're talking to yourself, is it a sign?

I was seeking clarification, because your replies are perhaps making more sense in your native language? If you let me know what that is I understand a few European languages, so I might be able to help you out a bit.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

if i am not interested to know about yourself it doesnt mean that i am talking to myself then, yourself objective expressions is what justify how i mean yourself for that objective perspective i have some interests on to use

and your english is very primitif i wouldnt advice anyone to take your words for translating any thought, i have better use of english then you

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

You actually "physically" (sic) replied to your own post - ie hit the "reply to" button.

i have better use of english then you

On that you are totally, absolutely, thoroughly incorrect, I have an A-level (B) in English Literature. An A-level is a schooling system for 16-18 year olds.

Please by all means would you point out any errors I have made with my use of language.

I have meant you no offence, it seems you cannot be an English speaker and I just wanted to help you clarify your writing as so far it seems terribly confused.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join