It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Finite Thought

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The infinite can limit the finite from going out from remaining. Even though the finite would go out from remaining, being inner limited in session or span, the infinite, which is also the finite's boundry, doesn't have to let the finite quit its remaining. And so the wicked one, which is indeed finite, is subject to the infinite which absolutely rule period all that it has as its goods. Interesting, isnt it? Wouldn't you say? It took the infinite to create the finite. And never vice versa. I think the infinite has dumped every con into making up that which is the finite. In the infinite, I think that it is nessecary that every pro must remain distant from every con that the infinite thought can have from its proceeding in mustering up all sort of thought that it shall have a weighing upon.

So far the finite is made by the infinite to exist alive and awake non-stop. They say no rest for the wicked, but that really means that it is no rest for the finite. The finite was not written in the book of life because the finite was not named nessecary to not remain. Think about it... Why does a devil remain and exist? Because it is not even nessecary to not remain nor exist by the infinite since the infinite can and does defeat a devil in every single which way wise. Ha! So, in other words, the infinite has proof put measurable that it remains infinite which means ALMIGHTY and ABSOLUTE RULER and ALL BRIGHT. The infinite remains all ways named the original nessecary, so the infinite remains written in the book of life from the foundation.

Certain of you stand finite thinking you bare, and do bare record of the truth in how cursed you actually are by the infinite which has you its slave of remaining and existing hence.

Share your thought on topic only. Yield me the fruits of thought you will bare in kind if you will.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
But can such a thing as finite even exist in the infinite?

Seems somewhat of a parodox.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I think this questions address some finite bounds.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Another thing I will shead light on...

The finite trapped sees the infinite's shame in that the infinite can never wholely grasp itself in knowing what it so so entirely. But the infinite can grasp an infinite understanding of its entire self with such brightness. Afterall, why would the infinite, not subject to circumstance such as all knowing, even prefer going the all knowing way? Infinite wisdom sheads light against things which would only go on as circumstances. The infinite can not be infinite if it so so truely subject to circumstance.

The infinities, which the infinite create, can grasp their starts in knowing, and grasp in understanding the rest of infinity. Infinite and infinity remain a bit different from each other. The finite, which the infinite did create, can grasp its start and grasp its finish in knowing, but the infinite will not let the finite stop in remaining. Therefore what the finite does know about its cease remains at a lose in arriving true for evermore. This is why the wicked one shall be murdered everlastingly rather than by a single murderous suicidal 'end it all' type of cease. The devil was a muderer from the beginning. Was is meaning that the devil is no longer a murderer from the beginning. Now the infinite and its elect infinities remain the original murderers of the devil. And how is a devil murdered? By being put at peace from doing everlasting evil by being put in the everlasting fire.

O, and the only thing the infinite will let be finite is time. Some point after it began, after it then loopty loops many times, it shall end period. At least what shall be this version of time, times, and a half of time.

Not all knowing means you are naked. This goes back into Genesis. You see, if the infinite was all knowing, then it would go as finite. The immeasureable in no way immeasureable if all knowing. See? So the devil, all for fear to scare the infinite about its nakedness, sees the infinite's shame, in that the infinite indeed so so naked, but the infinite in no way scared of remaining naked. The devil is the one clothed since it is a finite remaining by external circumstance placed upon it by the infinite. Since the infinite wont get rid of the finite, that means the infinite remains not scared that the finite sees it naked at any. But the outcome rather indeed the infinite will simply blind the devil by everlasting fire. The infinite has come to make the wicked that see go blind by the brightness of its coming. A then murdered devil will not so much as think into understanding the infinite, again, upon being burned everlastingly. Only thing then a murdered devil will KNOW, is burning pain.

Basically, the infinite covers itself up not by putting on clothes ever but by blinding the finite which aims to gaze in utter abomination upon the infinite. That shall come to remain the only infinite's chosen way in how the infinite reveals its shame before the wicked finite peeper. Like I said, the infinite doesn't have to make the wicked no longer remain since the infinite can defeat the wicked any of other ways in how you now can see to understand.

The infinite comes as a thief that steals the finite from not remaining any longer. And the infinite sets a curse upon the would-be no longer remaining finite.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What I think is that if you get caught up in that "infinite thought", that we shall never hear from you again.

for if you are speaking, you are not thinking and if you are thinking you are not speaking

if you are not thinking you are not caught in the infinite thought.

I think you should try it rather than theorize upon it...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Thoughts are infinite, like light travelling through the universes at the speed of light, the light enlightens the dark and the dark is finite.

Begone, begone I say to the darkness, the finite for my thought is L*I*G*H*T*

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

finite is superior to infinite absolutely

because to compare it means existing reality, what exist is positive absolutely, positive is same objective move, which cant be but finite move as same concept one finition

while infinite is the concept of unknown sameness so never positive because positive is only definite reality move identified

so not only not existing which mean inferior to existence truth but infinite is then opposite disposition to truth when it is a fact existing inferiority, like gods that are never meaning to be real positive life
and choose to say what positive life is, this is ridiculous positive life dont need anything it is fact that can become of positive sameness if only perceived as itself without any roots and out of any concept of needs or means or ends

but let me tell you how i can proove them being the inferiors ones

it all started at truth conception in that whatever kind of gods source one like planning all with truth dispositions, and facts results meaning having no means as stupid executor of all those crimes
i cant understand how noone is gonna pay for those crimes, and the only reply i get is there is more to come and you first, i hate gods it is not a reply it is nothing, who is gonna pay for your crimes gods which one of you how are you going to pay who is going to force above you and dealing with you like dogs begging for mercy then
watever who cares i wont be there to see anyway

but it all started of truth duality at its conception in gods

truth duality what that mean? positive objective growth life
and positive self reality living

so truth conception said clearly realizing that fully as free alone already for everyone thre aware or to ever come aware and for all objective realities dimensions wherever they are too

so here gods started to move hysterically o ya me i can business youpi, lets started now please
but who cares for positive self reality living of them absolutely none , they all jumped to take positive objective life growth as doing its knowledge by being for itself sameness as livings creators
of course for them bigger is more and more is positive so they got it all at once and dont leave anything of truht for anyone to come

but what made all sarted i think as justifying positive existance, is the positive conception as self reality living being of truth too and not of the awareness about truth realisations, so the smallest item of truth conception was given too to truth, which surely contribute to truth existence to realize

so for gods they are infinite subjective always and never to truth, and truth only to objective business pretenses for creations

but while they pretend making truth they are the most depending on truth to be creators profitable life

so they are the less true while they claim being the most infinite truth

since truth is same realisation move concept out of realisations alive, they must possess creations and souls to pretend realizing sameness rules, that is why there are times they cant be that at all of concept, they must keep the lies as existing for their tools to be livings
we must be liars objects that is why they talk to us while they consider us nothing that matter at all, just to fix better their ground allowing life pretenses gains

so they set evil source and life, it is simply to deal with something without being it, to break the rule of sameness only exist and make any reality of move
and by meaning openly to deny positive truth for them as above it but only by becoming the opposite negative to confirm it

so negative concept is opposite to positive concept

in nature it means that positive is herself life and not truth, and her perspective of objective life is inferior objective to its life alone, so it is really the concept of using truth as a tool only and never meaning any truth anywhere to apply

and for god it is worse of same negative concept, god obsession is to proove that absolute positive truth is equal absolute negative truth , so he can be really cool position in what he reachs his free life , getting from anywhere without doing something

like for god moving positive or not moving and stealing is exactly the same
since for god the reference is void substance which is nothing so if its moves to more it can be right negative too livings
very smart god, as if there is no a truth that is only to realize truth and proove what is
very intelligent god so smart to think that way, he surely spent years thinking that and working to that result speech thoughts he force everyone to beleive, as he made earth and all livings in 6 days? why does he say that, to show us how he despise anything and all livings, what does he do the rest of his days ?
watever i was meaning to joke so i wish you dont feel a headache by reading that

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Adam and Eve became All Knowing, which means they became finite once they had eaten of the fruit of the tree they were commanded not to eat by LORD God. The thing is, is if you noticed, LORD God chosen not to let their become finite by all knowing end them. LORD God cursed them rather. Meaning LORD God rather cursed the finite than let the finite not remain. And that is my whole point that the finite can be subject to the infinite. And it is so the case that the finite remains subject to the infinite. Just ask the wicked. The Adam and Eve story symbolizes much for the wicked.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What are you doing with clothes on?! Who told you that you were naked?! You told you in your determining to become all knowing. Meaning, you only became finite by your choice. That's what the genesis story is getting at, that finite becomes being the case by own choice. Meaning, the infinite created free spirits/free thoughts which were to each make an own choice to remain an infinity thought or become a finite thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

you have such opposite perspective to mines, regarding what you said look how i would rather correct your words

first some points, finite was there already with animals awareness and all mortals conditions realiteis
satan as best angel to god and others eternal livings taht god employed for creations powers on what you call finite realities lives was there also in such extraordinary position eternity that you look forward as being saved from the curse, enjoy all those ghosts weirdos upthere that god feed with powers to mean business of truth life creations

second more down to earth in what you say, that apple thing symbolize positive truth, for what god im sure meant them to not thinking logics and just enjoy the sense of powers by being nothing like he does but the rule is to enjoy all at once and faking not meaning anything nor all
if one of them or both meant waoo that is cool without meaning being cool himself they would bring out positive truth, the fact that positive is caring move and positive result realisations based on logics
so it says how to god you should never care and just enjoy in faking not enjoying, the secret of flying and walking on water of his son

so it is a curse from god but it is also of positive truth that we are humans and not animals now

third point regarding your god, you are mistaken in thinking that he could make them vanish, if it was so easy mister why is he complaining that much about satan and nature snakes and making poor humans slaves to help him with
from what obviously you dont hold as a fundamental base to think anything of absolute beings, they cannot mean something and fail, wills must be realized otherwise it means he cant, sorry to deceive you in saying that god must the minimum proove being a god
when the least human know meaning something and getting the opposite result to is actually getting his real existence that he must justify and accept to keep pretending living sane, you cannot move away from yourself as a fact means at least totally and certainly more when you mean being god as creator of his extra successful life, true creator is who proove being more then absolute living when absolute living is only same to him

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

there is no such thing as infinite thought, it is always truth result whatever it is, that is how god concepts of life was always animals doing same and even conception to heavens are so stupid repetitions of same scenes

and three is no such thing as finite thought, a thought cannot be real how would it be finite then, on the contrary realizing objectively your thought is bringing positive out to exist as a move to regulate its means to same positive perspective, so it is a door to life of this reality actualisation, and true life then is infinite, you must keep repeating the same actuality for any change time factor, it is infinite to repeat the same thing objectively, the secret is objective truth, the same must be fully out, and when you mean subjective life that is the finite result one all rigid same scene

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
sorry to finish my thoughts with a crucial point,

the major point of truth life is the else when it means the same, that is why then it becomes more and more and more positive truly alive from else being positive true moves selves
truth life is set when perfect equality is really living, the concept of truth is then bases of all reality life, but from true livings positive concepts ones, that mean objective reality from truth life and keep their subjective out so they can realize equality of true selves realities conception from them same source alone, and objectively all realities should be of truth conceptions then same source reference justice

the point of truth is that void concept freedom was not one anymore that is why truth become as a need to stay one, but that brought a very nice surprising outcome that gods enjoy profiting and making artistic shapes from, while meaning in depth hola such monstruosities regularly done repetitively as normal life, criminals and nothing else that is all they are

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

i dont want anything that is why i never care for what i say, it is only the whole fact left of being existing that all deny i deal with it alone

but why you have such animals on your face who are you trying to look like ?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Tired of nonsensical answers? Learn your meme, although I'm confident that more answers yield a higher capacity for questionings...?

Link to explanation: 1

Link to answer: 2

Link to the next degree of understanding: 3

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

maybe but what is that on your face? cant you answer it ?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

You mean my Avatar? It's not my face if that's the case - it's just a variation on the Mona Lisa painting.

Is that what you mean?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

yes that is what i meant your avatar isnt suppose to be your representation of yourself ? what does this freak deformation of monalisa painting has to do with you?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I like the juxtaposition of a beautiful painting that has been altered, you should find beauty in everything - it's been adapted to give it a Lovecraftian flavour, H P Lovecraft was an author, well worth reading. It's a small tribute to one of my favourite writers.

IA!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
i would never understand how deforming something already done can have any transcendantal value that beauty held, why cant they do something by themselves and mean to get any credit from killing else

but of course we cant debate arts it is your absolute free taste isnt it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join