It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Man's "Holy Fluid" gets him 10 years prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
BBC story

What is going on in our world??

This is another case of a person using spiritual matters and salvation to earn a buck and get his kicks.
An Israeli man (who once worked at Israels Defense Ministry) has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for fraud and sexual misconduct. He was claiming his "holy" man fluid couild heal and cure sickness-- as well as give salvation!!!

He took advantage of naive young girls and women who fell for his "trick" claims that he was a saint and rabbi.
He had been doing this for a decade.
At least this "nut" was caught and jailed.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Look up rasputin, same sort of thing. Sounds like he took rasputins idea.

Strange that people would actually advertise this.

[edit on 4/26/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

It Does kind of hint at Rasputin doesn't it? Pretty nasty any way you look at it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Aharon also pretended that he worked in posts in the security establishment, including for the Israeli intelligence services Mossad and Shin Bet, the ministry said.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Hmm...pretended.
Or worked for some part of the intel community who used weird hypnotic methods maybe?

Strange story indeed.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

It seems something more was going on. It seems hard to believe that so many women would pay him for sexual healing (basically) just because they were all that naive.

Are people really that desperate for a healing of their souls to fall for that?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I never knew people were this easy to fool. Makes me want to become a pastor and have many wives. It's that easy!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I never knew people were this easy to fool. Makes me want to become a pastor and have many wives. It's that easy!

I think I would just prefer many mistresses. A lot of wives would make me suicidal.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
another prime example of why im done with organized religion.
nutbags like this.
sometimes it seems that sexual deviants are drawn to it so they can make improper requests and then say "its ok, god says i can do this"
religion is full of this sort of stuff.

i believe in god but not religion. religion is just crazy people telling you that god says you have to listen to them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Remember P. T. Barnum? He was the one who coined the phrase "A sucker is born every minute." Well this story proves that Barnum was wrong. A sucker is born every second. After reading the article, you wonder how did this guy convince those women that his semen was holy and could cleanse their soul. Gee try that one in a bar and see what happens. What is really amazing is that he got away with it for "over many years". His victims must have been very naive and were probably unfamiliar with the Torah (Old Testament) which has strict prohibitions concerning adultery. If they had asked another rabbi, they would have been informed that Nissim Aharon was a total fraud.

new topics

top topics

join