It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Mysterious Anomalies of Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeytheHair

Another cool pic of Mars from the site you got your post from.

This Link to the Mars photo is the region I call M87 and if you look real

close toward the bottom left upward from the bottom about 2 inches

you will clearly see the black letter M with black numbers 8 and 7 next

to the M on the surface of Mars. What is within this photo if you look

real close are statues that are camouflaged within what looks to be

vegetation or trees. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the post blackout. Regardless of this information's previous appearance on ATS, I found this thread incredibly interesting, and as others have stated, enjoyed seeing all of this material compiled into one place.

It is one thing if the OP tries to take credit for the work of others, but blackout merely provides an entertaining selection of mars anomalies captured by NASA with appropriate, quoted or unquoted, information.

It does take effort to generate a post with so much information, copied or not. Thanks again homie.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
good post, thanks for the time and effort in putting these pictures together. I have seen some of them before, but no need to forget about them.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
good job man..

I am the one lazy not googling this stuff.

Great pics and oh boy so good to learn stuff X, then debate about politics.

Thanks. I have always believed their has or was life on mars, would not be surprised if we were descendants from mars.. Something happened so traumatic that it blocked our memories of it. Who knows but i love this sci-fi stuff..

thanks so much for your time and effort..

Even if this is recycled, or copy and pasted it is good info..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by SmokeytheHair

Another cool pic of Mars from the site you got your post from.

This Link to the Mars photo is the region I call M87 and if you look real

close toward the bottom left upward from the bottom about 2 inches

you will clearly see the black letter M with black numbers 8 and 7 next

to the M on the surface of Mars. What is within this photo if you look

real close are statues that are camouflaged within what looks to be

vegetation or trees. ^Y^

Edit: Hmm the larger strip showing it get thicker and lighter

The NASA explanation says they are the remnants of jets of gas that built up then spewed out, breaking through the layer of carbon dioxide ice and covering everything with dust. It leaves these cracked splotches as seen in the photo.
This phenomenon is also close to the south pole.
They also span hundreds of feet.
Weird!

Those small black dots in the photo of those "shrubs" also have a similar explanation if I can find it.

Oh and by the way, color image (3.3MB)!

A different color image!

Man its amazing what a quick internet search can do!

"Starburst" patterns
and Another explanation

This stuff has all been explained before, though... Yeah okay, newbie stuff.

[edit on 4/27/10 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the mind candy! I have been using Google Earth Mars and was thinking that it would be kinda cool find the Coordinates from a few of the pictures around here and there and see what shows up via Google Mars - I do say that there are some awesome things to see just randomly finding a spot and zooming in - Cheers!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The tunnels are eroded lava tubes.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

mars port is on a hillside, like a cliff ledge, over looking a lake. if you have the original, check the rest of the image, south and west of the hill, from the bottom of the hill

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Well done Blackout.

You spent a great dealing of time making this thread for us, and I certainly appreciate it.

Oh yeah? This topic along with those images have been done to death on ATS and other websites!!! All these images have been scientifically explained! So what's new here? And needless to say that's neither vegetation, glass domes or alien pyramids!

*Yawn!*

Bottome line: Nothing new here! Move on!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hey guys, here are a couple smaller anomalies you might not have seen before...

A Possible Fossil on Mars... Who knows, maybe it's still bone.

Mikesingh posted this one on another forum a few months ago.

It was such a great find I figured I would post it here too:

"Now here's something that'll probably blow you away! Check out the neat structure on the spur of a hill. This one's on Mars...."

Colored in and zoomed...

Here's one Mike posted last week:

By the way, why does NASA want a touch down here? Is there something more than meets the eye?

Cheers!

hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

Great Stuff.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think this thread shows that many people who post these theories (mars artifacts) rarely get outside.

Turn off your computer, go for a hike in the mountains, walk along a beach, get a degree in geology. Most of the pictures posted can be seen as naturally occurring geological artifacts if you get out and look around nature on this planet.

Note that I say most...

Richard Hoagland, is the poster child for hyping the "face on mars" theories. Hearing him talk makes me want to vomit. Why is he so passionate about this topic? It beats working, and you can never disprove his wacked out ideas until you actually go to Mars.

I'm in no way close minded on the possibilities, I find Charles Shults III, theories on Mars fossils intriguing.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think in the future Mars will defintely reveal quite a few secrets. Hopefully one day we can man a mission to mars, and hopefully it will be televised LIVE.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
someone is lying to us about mars, there are to many photographs showing trees and stuff on mars to be a fake
great find Blackout

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychiatrium

Take a moment, review the thread again, and re-consider this statement after doing so:

...many photographs showing trees and stuff...

Now, upon contemplation...can you envision just how BIG these "trees" would have to be, to "show up" as they do, in those photos taken from orbit?

I hope that the scales involved sink in.....and that they eye is easily fooled (especially by the website that misrepresented these 'photos' in the first place).

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Those aren't tress or shrubs
z.about.com...
They are wind guts and might be also this
Black sands from falling ash anyone?

z.about.com...
Those arent shurbs, but they are nothing then rocks.
Alots of them.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

Hopefully one day we can man a mission to mars, and hopefully it will be televised LIVE.

Well...certainly. Will be considered high priority, at least. All safety concerns permitting, of course.

The timing is going to have to be planned well in advance, naturally.

Oh, and everyone DOES realize that there is a significant time delay, from Earth to Mars? Not nearly as easy to overcome as the few seconds' delay from here to the Moon.

At the closest the two planets can be, the delay is ~3 minutes. Each way.

When they are farthest apart (and opposite sides of the Sun, as they orbit) it's about 22 minutes, each way.

Here's a good website to explain it, since pictures are worth more than a thousand words typed online here...

www.racetomars.ca...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very cool pictures. Hope we can go there one day.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

When i look at the tubes, i sometimes think what if the entire planet is an organism?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

LOL its a beer can! You know I always thought it was odd I would find them in the middle of the woods where you would think no one would bring beer. Now I know they really are EVERYWHERE.

Great pic find

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I've seen those images debunked in previous threads by showing colour photos of different types of terrain on mars. Mars has all sorts of strange terrain and there are many examples of how the rocky terrain on mars looks exactly like the "glass tubes" and also the "trees and shrubs". I too believed at one point that I was seeing huge trees and glass tubes. But when it was being discussed on another thread, colour photographs of mars's terrain were being shown and it became clear to me how they were nothing but an optical illusion. They're just interesting formations of rock and sand shaped and molded by water which was once there. It's amazing the interesting shapes water can carve into rocks.

Who debunked these photos? If you know who, ask them where they get their pay from for keeping the public in the dark. Not to worry though, when the truth does come out, those people that did try to keep us in the dark had better hope their names don't go out in the public, they will know what real fear is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join